No announcement yet.

Old Yugoslavian basketball games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks good people, I had that game once before but lost it so now I have it again. Any ideas about the Real Madrid-N.B.A. All-Stars game from 81? It used to be on Sportscene as a torrent but i'm now a member and I can't find it anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by delibasic11balderis19 View Post
      Hello good people, this is my first post here. I am from the United States and grew up in the late 60's and 70's when my favorite player was (and still is) the legendary Pete Maravich. Other favorites of mine are Mirza Delibasic, Reggie Theus (Bulls and Kings), and Julius Erving. I have acquired approx. 14 games from the old Yugoslavian national team mostly because of my love of the playing style of the great Delibasic but I am now trying to find the 1977 World Championships with Yugoslavia and also the World University Challenge between Europe and the N.C.A.A. in 1978. It featured Mirza Delibasic who really outplayed both Magic Johnson and Larry Bird. This game was televised but I have not yet found a copy of it. I'm also needing the 1981 N.B.A. Stars vs. Real Madrid game which featured Kevin Mchale, Reggie Theus, M.R. Richardson and Artis Gilmore vs. among others Delibasic. This game was around as a torrent but seems to have disappeared. Also any other games which include the "European Pistol Pete", Mirza Delibasic are greatly needed by me. I am making a long highlight reel of the man but need some more footage to complete it. Any help with this project is appreciated and would include me sending dvds out to any and all who help as well as eventually posting it on the web so that many more people can finally see how great this player really was! By the way I have many hundreds of old and new ice hockey, basketball, soccer, American football and other sports games to trade. Please let me know what you have. I will post a link to my trading site tomorrow. Thanks again.
      Johnny
      try youtube for Bosna-Emerson 1979 Euroleague final, also check Dragan Kicanovic - best ever Yugoslav player

Comment

Originally posted by Buducnost PG View Post
        I am upping Partizan-Cibona semifinal 2nd game of the season 86. Cibona was the big favo in this season, but they lost the final at home against Zadar. This was the last season of Petrovic in Cibona.
        that's not true, drazen played for 2 more years in cibona, 1987 they lost to Crvena Zvezda in the playoff semis and 1988 again in the semis against Partizan

Comment

Originally posted by delibasic11balderis19 View Post
          Hello good people, this is my first post here. I am from the United States and grew up in the late 60's and 70's when my favorite player was (and still is) the legendary Pete Maravich. Other favorites of mine are Mirza Delibasic, Reggie Theus (Bulls and Kings), and Julius Erving. I have acquired approx. 14 games from the old Yugoslavian national team mostly because of my love of the playing style of the great Delibasic but I am now trying to find the 1977 World Championships with Yugoslavia and also the World University Challenge between Europe and the N.C.A.A. in 1978. It featured Mirza Delibasic who really outplayed both Magic Johnson and Larry Bird. This game was televised but I have not yet found a copy of it. I'm also needing the 1981 N.B.A. Stars vs. Real Madrid game which featured Kevin Mchale, Reggie Theus, M.R. Richardson and Artis Gilmore vs. among others Delibasic. This game was around as a torrent but seems to have disappeared. Also any other games which include the "European Pistol Pete", Mirza Delibasic are greatly needed by me. I am making a long highlight reel of the man but need some more footage to complete it. Any help with this project is appreciated and would include me sending dvds out to any and all who help as well as eventually posting it on the web so that many more people can finally see how great this player really was! By the way I have many hundreds of old and new ice hockey, basketball, soccer, American football and other sports games to trade. Please let me know what you have. I will post a link to my trading site tomorrow. Thanks again.
          Johnny
          enjoy

pass: Filmologija.Com

Comment

Yugoslav basketball school

I think that Yugoslav basketball school was the best ever. If these people remained intact, noone (not even NBA so-called superstars) could beat them. Today, after death of Yugoslavia, they're not that good (only Teodosić can play), but I think that Croatia can be surprise in near future. I'm following Yu-basket for over 40 years and there's a list of best players in the history in my opinion.

ALL-YU 1st team
            Dragan Kićanović 1971-1984
            Dražen Petrović 1979-1993
            Dražen Dalipagić 1971-1991
            Toni Kukoč 1985-2006
            Vlade Divac 1985-2005

ALL-YU 2nd team
            Aleksandar Đorđević 1984-2005
            Mirza DelibaÅ¡ić 1972-1983
            Dejan Bodiroga 1989-2007
            Dino Rađa 1985-2003
            KreÅ¡imir Ćosić 1965-1983

ALL-YU 3rd team
            Ivo Daneu 1956-1970
            SaÅ¡a Danilović 1987-2000
            Goran Grbović 1979-1991
            Radivoje Korać 1955-1969
            Ratko Radovanović 1972-1991

Other legends:
            PG: Zoran Slavnić, Jure Zdovc, Rato Tvrdić, MiloÅ¡ Teodosić, Zoran Radović
            OG: Peter Vilfan, Nikola PlećaÅ¡, DuÅ¡ko Ivanović, Velimir Perasović, Arijan Komazec
            SF: Damir Å olman, Žarko Varajić, Žarko Paspalj, Predrag Stojaković
            PF: Mihovil Nakić, Petar Skansi, Zoran Savić, Zoran Čutura
            C: Vinko Jelovac, Željko Jerkov, Andro Knego, Stojko Vranković, Željko Rebrača

Comment

Originally posted by souly View Post
              I think that Yugoslav basketball school was the best ever. If these people remained intact, noone (not even NBA so-called superstars) could beat them. Today, after death of Yugoslavia, they're not that good (only Teodosić can play), but I think that Croatia can be surprise in near future. I'm following Yu-basket for over 40 years and there's a list of best players in the history in my opinion.
              hear, hear. absolutely agree

svaka cast majstore

Comment

Originally posted by souly View Post

ALL-YU 1st team
                Dragan Kićanović 1971-1984
                Dražen Petrović 1979-1993
                Dražen Dalipagić 1971-1991
                Toni Kukoč 1985-2006
                Vlade Divac 1985-2005

ALL-YU 2nd team
                Aleksandar Đorđević 1984-2005
                Mirza DelibaÅ¡ić 1972-1983
                Dejan Bodiroga 1989-2007
                Dino Rađa 1985-2003
                KreÅ¡imir Ćosić 1965-1983

ALL-YU 3rd team
                Ivo Daneu 1956-1970
                SaÅ¡a Danilović 1987-2000
                Goran Grbović 1979-1991
                Radivoje Korać 1955-1969
                Ratko Radovanović 1972-1991

Other legends:
                PG: Zoran Slavnić, Jure Zdovc, Rato Tvrdić, MiloÅ¡ Teodosić, Zoran Radović
                OG: Peter Vilfan, Nikola PlećaÅ¡, DuÅ¡ko Ivanović, Velimir Perasović, Arijan Komazec
                SF: Damir Å olman, Žarko Varajić, Žarko Paspalj, Predrag Stojaković
                PF: Mihovil Nakić, Petar Skansi, Zoran Savić, Zoran Čutura
                C: Vinko Jelovac, Željko Jerkov, Andro Knego, Stojko Vranković, Željko Rebrača
                ¿RADOVANOVIC better than KNEGO and JERKOV?
                Greetings from the north of Spain

Comment

And STOJAKOVIC should be in the 1º team and
                  PETAR NAUMOSKI is missing in the "OTher legends" instead
                  of Zoran Radovic.
                  In my opinion,obviusly.

Comment

1984 playoff finals: Cibona vs Crvena Zvezda - game 3
                    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                    Artificial Nature

Comment

yap, you may be right... naumoski was ok, but when he played in Yugoslavia, he was only 6th guard in Jugoplastika. Peja Stojakovic made excellent NBA career, but in my opinion, he's 6th best small forward from former Yugoslavia (you know, in my time there was no internet and i'm convinienced that Dalipagic would score 30+ in the NBA)
                      jesquique may be right about Radovanovic; Jerkov was great... but somehow... (can't put Korac out...)

Comment

Hello, I am from Greece. Does anyone have the game Yugoslavia-Greece for the pre-olymic tournament in 1988 and Yugoslavia-Greece for the Eurobasket 1983? Also the 2 games Yugoslavia-Greece for the two first Acropolis tournaments held in Athens, 1986 and 1987? Thank you.

Comment

Hello!
                          I'm from Croatia.
                          Have lot of basketball DVDs Yugoslavia until 1991, Croatia NT , Croatian league, Eurobasket, Olympic games, World championship,Cibona,Jugoplastika Split ,POP 84 ,Zadar, NBA...
                          I collect games mostly from Croatian players : Kresimir Cosic,Josip Sesar,Drazen Petrovic ,Toni Kukoc,Dino Radja,Arijan Komazec,Velimir Perasovic and love NBA from 80s,90s and early 00.

also check me on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFm..._as=subscriber

Thanks!
                          Last edited by Matheus3; 11-12-2017, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information