2016 U16 European Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R1ou View Post
    Can you reply to this?Turkish youth teams have been atop for a remarkably big amount of time.U16,17,18 etc all of them winning medals.However,firstly it has not been translated too good performances by the senior team(at least until now) and secondly most of them don't see the court in their clubs and finally are lost at some Eurocup teams.(Sipahi f.e).Coaches don't trust them.Partially it has to do with the "obsession" of clubs like Efes and Fener to win the EL and it's really difficult for them to find playing time there.To your opinion which are the other reason Turkish NT has not been successful,despite all that talent coming from the youths?
    I have already settled some comments on this issue under this thread. You may look at it. The problem is mostly financial. Also, patience is virtue in terms of player development, in every country, even '95 born players have just started to come into prominence. Since our revolution started with '95 generation, I would rather to wait a little bit more to build a possible failure scenario.

Originally posted by Dirtyh View Post
    Because when you born in Turkey you are all ready 2 or 3 year old... So it's pretty easy to win medals in youth tournaments. It's joke but there's truth in it. They are much more matured than many other youngsters in youth level.
    Interesting point of view. Our genetic has gotten change starting with 2012 then, since we hadn't never been this dominant before 2012. Some radioactive stuff, it must be. Please, do not hesitate to analyze the muscle mass of every Turkish youth player if you can, we have mostly been smashed physically in the latest youth tournaments.
    Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
    Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

• is that resistance? How cute
      The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirtyh View Post
        Because when you born in Turkey you are all ready 2 or 3 year old... So it's pretty easy to win medals in youth tournaments. It's joke but there's truth in it. They are much more matured than many other youngsters in youth level.
        I disagree. Northern Europeans are far too inclined to interpret facial hair and swarthier skin as signs of maturity. They're not. Facial hair is just fucking facial hair, that's all.
        Last edited by Hepcat; 08-21-2016, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• Fucking shit, overgrown negro was making the difference all the game, but in the last seconds we managed to take a lead by 1 point, but then incredible 3pt shot by Spaniard...Poor kids...

Comment

• Usman Garuba is 14, because he was born in Madrid, not in Africa.

And if you are so hater and you don't want to believe the truth, go to the Real Madrid basketball page and you will find out all the information about Usman.

For you : http://www.realmadrid.com/baloncesto...b/usman-garuba
            Last edited by Mr Chacho; 08-20-2016, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
              Fucking shit, overgrown negro was making the difference all the game, but in the last seconds we managed to take a lead by 1 point, but then incredible 3pt shot by Spaniard...Poor kids...
              A bit of respect

Comment

• U16 EC final is a simple game. Ten boys chase a ball for 40 minutes and at the end, the Lithuanians always lose.

Due to his elegance and imagination, Mirza Delibasic was one of the continent's greatest ever players.

Comment

• About the final game, I have read some unpolites, cruel and racists comments about Garuba on the internet (not here), mostly from turkish and lithuanians, really? He is a boy, and he is only 14!!! I have lost my faith in the humanity.

Comment

• Usman Garuba tournament's MVP.
                    Other All-Tournament:
                    Akyuz, Giedraitis, Samanic, Pecarski.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
                      I disagree. Northern Europeans are far too inclined to interpret facial hair and swarthier skin as signs of maturity. They're not. Facial hair is just fucking facia hair, that's all.
                      Maybe you are right. But it is interesting question why they have been so dominant on youth level but sucked so bad on senior level. Maybe it is just matter of time like slice me nice said. Or maybe they don't know old their player are when they are playing in youth tournaments. Al in all, physic is just a physic. Turkey must have done good job since that any way. Their genetics are still the same than before it.
                      Last edited by Dirtyh; 08-20-2016, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                        About the final game, I have read some unpolites, cruel and racists comments about Garuba on the internet (not here), mostly from turkish and lithuanians, really? He is a boy, and he is only 14!!! I have lost my faith in the humanity.

Beets gonna beet
                        The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirtyh View Post
                          Maybe you are right. But it is interesting question why they have been so dominant on youth level but sucked so bad on senior level.
                          Well as Slice Me Nice said, good coaching at the youth level in recent years. And as RIou pointed out, Turkish League teams are more interested in winning titles than developing these young fellows for the national team.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiHBasket View Post
                            U16 EC final is a simple game. Ten boys chase a ball for 40 minutes and at the end, the Lithuanians always lose.

That might be so .
                            For you ,I am sure , you will enjoy your relegation to division B while we weep tears of sorrow for the second silver in the row . Poor Lithuanian lads .
                            And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                              About the final game, I have read some unpolites, cruel and racists comments about Garuba on the internet (not here), mostly from turkish and lithuanians, really? He is a boy, and he is only 14!!! I have lost my faith in the humanity.
                              It is really harsh on him . Poor lad . Funny thing is , he would be so much better off if he lied about his age to make him older ,as oppose to make him younger .
                              I really do not get that hatred for one particular person because of his race , especially when he just wants to play BB .
                              And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiHBasket View Post
                                U16 EC final is a simple game. Ten boys chase a ball for 40 minutes and at the end, the Lithuanians always lose.

By the way, have a good time in B division.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information