• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is superstar!
    https://twitter.com/MicaHack

Comment

• Originally posted by Mika Hakinen View Post
      He is superstar!
      So far he's very disappointing, IMO. Terrible ball handling, 7 TOs per game, not too many effort defensively or involving others (3 assists is ridiculously low for his position and being the soul of the team). Shoots threes only 20% and by efficiency he's 22-24th player. He's one year younger, but still so far disappointing.
      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
      Buzelis, Lelevicius
      Murauskas, Sirvydis
      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Now I see that Dončić kid is really wise. Musa shouldn't play in this youth tournaments, as a Bosnian fan I hope he will never play in some U18, U19 or U20 national tournament!

Opponent players are playing warlike defence on him, their hands are always holding his jersey, he was slapped in face in many opportunities, he got finger in his eye more than once and I even saw some football tackles out there! Half of that is happening when he doesn't even have a ball in his hands.

And referees just ignore half of those, with normal criteria there would be 30 fouls on him per game, and at least 5 of them would have been unsport!

Meanwhile, referees cant' wait to give a unsport foul to him for every reaction or a foul on the court.

If FIBA doesn't want to protect top prospects in those tournaments, I guess they should not play there.
        Due to his elegance and imagination, Mirza Delibasic was one of the continent's greatest ever players.

Comment

• Thanks Latvia ! Lithuania won group! Latvia needed only 2 more points.. Lithuania will face russia , better opponent than france i think
          Silver medal at 2016 olympics prediction game

Comment

• Originally posted by BiHBasket View Post
            Now I see that Dončić kid is really wise. Musa shouldn't play in this youth tournaments, as a Bosnian fan I hope he will never play in some U18, U19 or U20 national tournament!

Opponent players are playing warlike defence on him, their hands are always holding his jersey, he was slapped in face in many opportunities, he got finger in his eye more than once and I even saw some football tackles out there! Half of that is happening when he doesn't even have a ball in his hands.

And referees just ignore half of those, with normal criteria there would be 30 fouls on him per game, and at least 5 of them would have been unsport!

Meanwhile, referees cant' wait to give a unsport foul to him for every reaction or a foul on the court.

If FIBA doesn't want to protect top prospects in those tournaments, I guess they should not play there.
            poor superstar .

Comment

• Originally posted by remigijus View Post
              poor superstar .
              Why do Lithuanian players forget their dancing shoes every time they play against him? With all of those falling on floor, someone could get hurt.
              Due to his elegance and imagination, Mirza Delibasic was one of the continent's greatest ever players.

Comment

Why do Lithuanian players forget their dancing shoes every time they play against him? With all of those falling on floor, someone could get hurt.
                When you playing with biggest superstar in the world you sometimes forget. You have to forgive them they never seen such superstar before.
                Last edited by remigijus; 12-18-2016, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Now I see that Dončić kid is really wise. Musa shouldn't play in this youth tournaments, as a Bosnian fan I hope he will never play in some U18, U19 or U20 national tournament!

That would be great. He shouldn't also play in senior tournaments so that pathetic acts like against Russia wouldn't happen again.
                  Last edited by Dreamcatcher; 12-19-2016, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
                    That would be great. He shouldn't also play in senior tournaments so that pathetic acts like against Russia wouldn't happen again.
                    Please stop arguing , It s a sport. But I agree that olayers who can get hurt and are big prospects , should not play this tournament .It was bug deal to win at16 and show you talent , but until seniors , it is not that big deal. Sikiras got injured and losing time for this . I would rather him not playing and become healty senior . This Bosnia generation I think all agree can push Bosnia in right track if they all work good.

Comment

• I watched the first 3 quarters of Latvia-Bosnia game, and it was a strange flip of dominance in each quarter... at the end of 3rd, it looked like Bosnia had this one in the bag, but as usual, the youth tournaments are weird.

I'm no expert, but Musa's posture is not right. He may have physical issues as his peers grow up, imho.

PS. In absence of Bitim, the medal-contender Turkish team is now playing to stay in Division A, and it's not gonna be easy. Ahmet Duran has completely lost his physical dominance, and it's not helping either.
                      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by judasmartel View Post
                        What's going on? Political enemies of Turkey in the tournament? Some history with Greece, Germany, and Finland?

That is why sports and politics do not mix.
                        the political chants I heard was not against Greeks.. that would be stupid, but not surprising.. it was related to internal politics... as a country, we are collectively losing our sanity... I think we've actually lost it.
                        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• I disagree that players shouldn't play for youth NT. It's after all a chance to win a title. Valančiūnas for example collected 3 gold medals, 3 MVPs. For any player that would an honour and great memories when your career is over. To play for senior NT and clubs you have plenty of opportunities, but there's only few to play under your age at youth tournaments. Musa is very complicated case, I'm not even sure he'll be a PRO. Character, his back are huge issues.
                          LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                          Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                          Buzelis, Lelevicius
                          Murauskas, Sirvydis
                          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• For your country witch Basketball is first sport and really orginated I agree , but you also must see BiH side of it . We have talent s Well you know that this area always did , but our organisation is not like yours and our teams are often fucked up before seniors or Croatia and Serbia come in and take player s. So you must get what I mean when I say I would rather not play some stars in order to save them and hide them , so BiH can have in 2 3 years good Basketball team . Once your senior achive something then you can make some better work with everything Musa , Sikiras , Atic ,Durmic ,Gegic, Mutic ECT there is two generation in row who had great things done , well for Bosnia and you will agree that can be a decent even good A team in few Years , add Nurkic who is relative young also, you get me I think.

Comment

• Btw, that Doumbouya kid is averaging 20 pts (leading France in EFF, pts and rebs) and he will be only 16 on the paper in a few days . First time in FIBA event. That's what i don't like in this tournaments - you never know how clean is the age of those kids from Africa. In football and in NBA drafts there were some issues solved with them, but here aren't any big eyes on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
                                Btw, that Doumbouya kid is averaging 20 pts (leading France in EFF, pts and rebs) and he will be only 16 on the paper in a few days . First time in FIBA event. That's what i don't like in this tournaments - you never know how clean is the age of those kids from Africa. In football and in NBA drafts there were some issues solved with them, but here aren't any big eyes on.
                                Yea I agree with that , How many Africans have false age in sport proven. And in this kind of tournaments every year count.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information