X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trolling

Originally posted by Mr_Sport View Post
    Do your team pay salaries with apples?
    You spit on Fener in most of the threads and your team ia the holder of 2 in last 3. Interesting.
    This cant be just hate, fear caught you Johnny. Let it go.
    I've just checked after I read that one of Johnny boy's ordinary bullshits, for instance; yearly wage of Spanoulis is 2.600.000 apples. I really love that Oly fans on the forum, especially Johnny boy, poor-mouth about their team after spreading millions a few years ago.

More importantly, it is a shame that compare me nicknamed troll-looking Fenerbahçe hater idiot still continues to post to the forum.
    The Lighthouse in the Darkest Seas

Originally posted by Overthetop View Post
    I've just checked after I read that one of Johnny boy's ordinary bullshits, for instance; yearly wage of Spanoulis is 2.600.000 apples. I really love that Oly fans on the forum, especially Johnny boy, poor-mouth about their team after spreading millions a few years ago.

More importantly, it is a shame that compare me nicknamed troll-looking Fenerbahçe hater idiot still continues to post to the forum.
    As one of the mods, I believe disruptive behavior is properly handled on IBN. There will be posts and/or members who will annoy others, but it's users' own personal problem, and it doesn't always merit action. I kindly suggest you to learn not to be so easily offended. You can always ignore people you don't want to see.

cheers
    Levenspiel
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
      As one of the mods, I believe disruptive behavior is properly handled on IBN. There will be posts and/or members who will annoy others, but it's users' own personal problem, and it doesn't always merit action. I kindly suggest you to learn not to be so easily offended. You can always ignore people you don't want to see.

cheers
      Levenspiel
      I disagree with this approach and I'll tell you why...

There are users that are annoying by nature but they focus most of their posts on basketball, add valuable input, and in general they provide meaningful basketball discussion even though their point of view is not understood/shared by most. With this type of users, you recommendation makes sense. Just ignore them.

Then there are users who do not come here to discuss basketball. There are a few users that is clear to all, that they come here just for flaming. For these, ignoring is not the solution, because they come to the top few topics and without providing a shred of basketball sense, they just write "I dont think XYZ will reach final four.It is a big dream ", or they start 100 polls and invade the front page, or they have polls targeting one team or its supporters, where the idea is not to discuss something, but to annoy others.

This second type is displaying disruptive behavior, and the mods do not take care of business and they are NOT handling it as you claim above.
      Sad but true.

Comment

@Cuneyt: Moderation's decisions are not publicly discussed on IBN, but there have been punitive actions behind the scenes that you and other forum members may have not realized.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
          @Cuneyt: Moderation's decisions are not publicly discussed on IBN, but there have been punitive actions behind the scenes that you and other forum members may have not realized.
          Thanks for the information. Though I will challenge that as well (I must be in a challenging mode )

a. When things happen (penalties imposed on) to disruptive members, this acts as a learning process for others. Especially younger forum members would benefit from publicly seeing imposed penalties to others...telling them what not to do.

b. It is quite challenging NOT to reply to these trolling-flaming behavior, and some hot bloodes members (and we have a lot of mediterranean people here) may fall into the trap of vigilante behavior, thinking that person is NOT penalized. If the penalty is public, the feeling is of justice and grudges are not kept for future.

Food for thought for the mods and admins.

Comment

Hello people,

I wanted to open a topic but there is already one here.

There is a fener gang who attack everbody that don't agree with their opinion about fenerbahce.
            They destroy the forum, but instead of banning them, their opponents get bans.

I think mods should ban some of them, because they won't stop. They insult everbody that has a different opinion about their team.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny7 View Post
              Hello people,

I wanted to open a topic but there is already one here.

There is a fener gang who attack everbody that don't agree with their opinion about fenerbahce.
              They destroy the forum, but instead of banning them, their opponents get bans.

I think mods should ban some of them, because they won't stop. They insult everbody that has a different opinion about their team.

Thanks in advance.
              Oly fans are main gang actually , always insulting the others.They have a sick idea , only the teams that have basketball tradition , have right to talk.if you try to insult Fener , you will get the answer you deserved.You should look at the mirror before complaining.This forum will be better without Turkish haters. You will learn to show respect when someone says Fener has a great future , that is a better way instead of insulting.
              Last edited by Cemalex; 03-14-2016, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cemalex View Post
                Oly fans are main gang actually , always insulting the others.They have a sick idea , only the teams that have basketball tradition , have right to talk.if you try to insult Fener , you will get the answer you deserved.You should look at the mirror before complaining.This forum will be better without Turkish haters. You will learn to show respect when someone says Fener has a great future , that is a better way instead of insulting.
                Wow look at this.
                I just came here to express my concerns about the fener gang that is active on this forum and even in here they come to attack me about my personal opinion.
                Please don't be a dictator, people are entitled to their opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny7 View Post
                  Wow look at this.
                  I just came here to express my concerns about the fener gang that is active on this forum and even in here they come to attack me about my personal opinion.
                  Please don't be a dictator, people are entitled to their opinion.
                  Your words are your opion but mines are ganging lol .

You will learn respect And that is a forum rule not dictating sth.You have right to say your opinion so do i.

You are naming fener fans opion as ganging , why your are opinion ours not.

Comment

Thread is closed. No more discussion on this, feel free to send us a PM if you have things to say.

The bans have all been very well-deserved. Please do not question that. We have actually been quite lenient so far, and I think we will make them harsher.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information