Adidas Next Generation Tournament 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adidas Next Generation Tournament 2015

The official site of Euroleague Basketball. Check out live matches, stats, standings, teams, players, interviews, fantasy challenge and much more.

December 29, decisive games, will play in the final Mega Leks(with Aranitovic, Pecarski and Music) and Stella Azzurra(interesting that azurras leader Mamukelashvili will play against Goga Bitadze, they are 2 best georgian kids, Sikiras played only 9 mins on tournament, i think he is injured)
    https://twitter.com/MicaHack

I can confirm that Sikiras is indeed injured(knee).

Our Bosnian SPARS team is weak this year, they don't have many 1998 born players, they will rely on 1999, 2000 or even 2001 born kids.

Cedevita Zagreb are one of the favorites. Musa will probably join to U18 team for this competition. They recently bought Darko Bajo, it's a great add.
    Due to his elegance and imagination, Mirza Delibasic was one of the continent's greatest ever players.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BiHBasket View Post
        I can confirm that Sikiras is indeed injured(knee).

Our Bosnian SPARS team is weak this year, they don't have many 1998 born players, they will rely on 1999, 2000 or even 2001 born kids.

Cedevita Zagreb are one of the favorites. Musa will probably join to U18 team for this competition. They recently bought Darko Bajo, it's a great add.

Do you know what could be the most representative players of Cedevita in the next Adidas Next Generation?
        I have found only this today:

Dario KUZMANOVIC Guard, 1998 Height: 1.89
        Toni PERKOVIC Guard, 1998 Height: 1.90
        Dzanan MUSA Guard, 1999 Height: 2.04
        Darko BAJO Forward, 1999 Height: 2.04

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by JABroy View Post
          Do you know what could be the most representative players of Cedevita in the next Adidas Next Generation?
          I have found only this today:

Dario KUZMANOVIC Guard, 1998 Height: 1.89
          Toni PERKOVIC Guard, 1998 Height: 1.90
          Dzanan MUSA Guard, 1999 Height: 2.04
          Darko BAJO Forward, 1999 Height: 2.04

Thanks,

Musa is a part of the first team and he rarely plays for the U - 18 team, but last time he did, this was their starting five: Džanan Musa - David Blažev - Darko Bajo - Luka BariÅ¡ić - Filip Varga Brzica. BariÅ¡ić(1998) and Bajo are best players of the Cedevita U - 18 team, of course I don't count Musa, because as I said it, he isn't really a part of that team, he doesn't train with them. But he will be there for the the ANGT.
          Due to his elegance and imagination, Mirza Delibasic was one of the continent's greatest ever players.

Comment

All the games of the Belgrade tournament(26 - 28 February) will be live broadcasted by Arena sport channel, at least that's what Nebojsa Covic(Crvena Zvezda president) said in his last interview.

Group A: Crvena Zvezda, SPARS, Buducnost Podgorica, ALBA

Group B: Partizan, Cedevita, Bayern Munchen, Zemun

Comment

Few words about this tour from Devid Hein
              REGENSBURG (David Hein’s Eye on the Future) - What is the biggest threat to Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade’s hunt for a sixth straight title at the ANGT Belgrade? It just might be Dzanan Musa of...

Easy bet for final CZ - Cedevita.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8610[/ATTACH]
                very strange line

Comment

Musa 37 points, 9 rebounds, 8 assists, 3 steals, 3 blocks in first win against Bayern. He shouldn't be here, seemed bored during the entire game. Cedevita as a team doesn't look that good, they will lose a game or two here.

Comment

Originally posted by BiHBasket View Post
                    Musa 37 points, 9 rebounds, 8 assists, 3 steals, 3 blocks in first win against Bayern. He shouldn't be here, seemed bored during the entire game. Cedevita as a team doesn't look that good, they will lose a game or two here.
                    Don't believe that this roster will lose here 2 games, It will be ridiculous. In my opinion only the CZ have a chance to win against Vita. But the favourite will be Musa and company. Absolutely objectively

Comment

Crvena Zvezda will win this tournament easily, 20 + points margin of victory per game. And then they will lose to Real in the final of the main tournament.
                      Last edited by Srle; 02-26-2016, 11:47 PM.
                      UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mika Hakinen View Post
                        Don't believe that this roster will lose here 2 games, It will be ridiculous. In my opinion only the CZ have a chance to win against Vita. But the favourite will be Musa and company. Absolutely objectively
                        Cedevita lost by Spars in 1/2, 77:104..
                        in first 1/2 Zvezda smashed Partizan 107:69

final game is in 21h between Zvezda and Spars.. They were meet in group stage and Zvezda was won that game with 104:67..

Comment

Crvena Zvezda winner as expected, but after a close game vs Spars. Partizan is 3rd, led by Glisic with 39 pts + 11 reb.

All-Tournament:
                          Borisa Simanic MVP
                          Sani Campara
                          Milos Glisic
                          Dzanan Musa
                          Aleksa Radanov

Comment

honestly, he was terrible in the final game

Comment

Terrible is strong word, not the best game for him but it was ok, some great blocks, three's , outlook pass's etc. He's shoots too many threes for my taste, but he was definitely a top prospect at this tournament, combination of size,athleticism and skill is very unique. He need's to work harder , so he can fulfill his potential.
                              UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information