• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eurobasket 2017 Schedule

C3q3ByaWQAUrYz7.jpg
    Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
    FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
    FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Comment

do somebody knows how many total attempt by 3 and how many by 2 ?

Comment

Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
        do somebody knows how many total attempt by 3 and how many by 2 ?
        I don't know either but free throws are probably more than total of those lol
        Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
        Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
        Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
        Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

All the misses caused a lot of young players to rise. Markannen, Saric, Bogdanovic, Osman, Porzingis, Hernangomez brothers are guys to watch right now. It is really nice to watch them instead of same old greek Serbian or Spanish stars.

Comment

Our 95 generation:

Winner: 2013 U18, 2014 U20
            3rd: 2015 U20

96-97 generation:

Winner: 2012 U16, 2014 U18,
            2nd: 2015 U18,
            3rd: 2016 U20

Kenan Sipahi, Furkan Korkmaz and Cedi Osman are already stars of our national team.
            Kartal Özmızrak, Berk Uğurlu, Tolga Geçim, Okben Ulubay, Egehan Arna, Ege Arar, Emircan Koşut, Ömer Faruk Yurtseven will be ready in 1-2 years.

Kartal - Kenan - Berk
            Furkan - Tolga
            Cedi - Okben - Egehan
            Ege
            Ömer - Emircan

We have a great future...
            FENERBAHÇE 2017/2018

Sloukas - Dixon - Sinan
            Wanamaker - Guduric - Melih
            Datome - Nunnally - Egehan
            Melli - Kalinic - Barış
            Vesely - Thompson - Ahmet

Comment

Originally posted by Black.Mamba View Post
              Our 95 generation:

Winner: 2013 U18, 2014 U20
              3rd: 2015 U20

96-97 generation:

Winner: 2012 U16, 2014 U18,
              2nd: 2015 U18,
              3rd: 2016 U20

Kenan Sipahi, Furkan Korkmaz and Cedi Osman are already stars of our national team.
              Kartal Özmızrak, Berk Uğurlu, Tolga Geçim, Okben Ulubay, Egehan Arna, Ege Arar, Emircan Koşut, Ömer Faruk Yurtseven will be ready in 1-2 years.

Kartal - Kenan - Berk
              Furkan - Tolga
              Cedi - Okben - Egehan
              Ege
              Ömer - Emircan

We have a great future...
              You come from way too behind. We had been discussing this kind of projection in 2013-2014 The things are not going as expected, some names you have written above couldn't have managed to transform their potential into senior level and they are out of radar for now. But still, if you want to mount this kind of argument with full of holes, better form a team with the new prospects we have produced to sound more accurate.
              Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
              Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Originally posted by slice me nice View Post
                You come from way too behind. We had been discussing this kind of projection in 2013-2014 The things are not going as expected, some names you have written above couldn't have managed to transform their potential into senior level and they are out of radar for now. But still, if you want to mount this kind of argument with full of holes, better form a team with the new prospects we have produced to sound more accurate.
                I don't agree with you...
                Let's have a look at some names that you think couldn't manage to tranform their potential...

First of them is Berk, right?
                He was a member of the Euroleague champion and the best team of Europe man. How many 96 born players in Europe could do better than Berk in this team? Not more than 2-3 I think...

Kartal Özmızrak was my favourite guy among our young point guards. He was having a great season and I was expecting him to be starting PG this summer but had torn ACL injury. I still have hopes for him...

Okben Ulubay was great at Giresun, show that he is good to be a member of NT this summer. But then made a idiotic choice with going to Daçka. However we know that he can be 2nd option for a TBL team...

Ege Arar is a member of a Euroleague team. He will be a decent PF imo but he is unlucky as French Kunter became gs head coach who didn't give chance to Kartal at bjk...

Emircan Koşut did well in Giresun, we will see if he can get chance at Daçka next year. If he can, he will be our center next year..

Egehan Arna is a member of the European Champion, next year Obradovic is planning to give him more minutes according to rumors. We have every reason to be optimistic about him.

Ömer Faruk will be our dominant center for long years as it is clear...

So nothing wrong with our 95-96-97 generations...
                If you expected 6-7 NBA players from these guys, it is not so realistic expectation. But we can have 3-4 NBA'ers and 3-4 Euroleague players. That's quite good...
                This team around Furkan, Cedi, Ömer Faruk has potential to win a Eurobasket in the future...

Edit: We shouldn't forget one thing when we elobrate their development. These guys don't play in ABA or LKL. They are members of the best teams in Europe and play in the best league of Europe. Although some of them can't shine in top teams, almost all of them can shine in any BSL team which is better than %90 of the ABA and LKL teams...

Edit 2: TBF must create 2 teams for the young players in BSL and B1L as soon as possible. All of our U21 players should play there...
                FENERBAHÇE 2017/2018

Sloukas - Dixon - Sinan
                Melli - Kalinic - Barış

Comment

Don't know where to laugh here haha Maybe where you're claiming that Ugurlu who played 30 minutes in total all year long in EL and Arna who recorded 1(one) apperance in all season helped Fener, or where you're claiming that these guys play for the best teams in Europe. In fact they don't even play, they're just there for the needs of the domestic league as we can see by the minutes they get in serious competition in Europe. Is this some kind of trolling ?

Let alone that certainty that Osman, Korkmaz and Yurtseven will lead Turkey to glory and a gold in Eurobasket..
                  1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Black.Mamba View Post

Edit: We shouldn't forget one thing when we elobrate their development. These guys don't play in ABA or LKL. They are members of the best teams in Europe and play in the best league of Europe. Although some of them can't shine in top teams, almost all of them can shine in any BSL team which is better than %90 of the ABA and LKL teams...

Edit 2: TBF must create 2 teams for the young players in BSL and B1L as soon as possible. All of our U21 players should play there...
                    lol mate there are currently 20 or so players from ABA league that are playing in NBA, and how many come from "best league of europe"? xD
                    Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

It's almost all whens and ifs now. When I consider which players from this squad can get a solid role in a contender European NT, I am only sure about Cedi and maybe Semih if he can play like this. All our players/prospects have question marks around them.

Kenan - Still not a reliable 3pt shot, mediocre decision making and ball handling. We'll see what more he can develop with Sarıca this year.
                      Uğurlu - I don't see him making any meaningful contributions to national team... Like, ever?
                      Furkan - He needs to add muscle and solidify his 3pt shot. He has to carve himself a role in Philly or it will be hard for him to develop in D league.
                      Cedi - I don't see him getting many minutes in Cleveland, but at least physically he will get better in NBA.
                      Egehan - The fact that he is not cut by Obradovic is promising, but he is slow so he also has to add muscle, develop his handling. Then he might possibly be a full-time point SF and give us what Ginobili gives to San Antonio(in a much smaller scale). I hear he has great work ethic so I'm hopeful.
                      Baygül - He had a good season, he should have been in roster imho.
                      Ulubay - He is so stupid to go to Daçka mid-season, after his great stint with Giresun. Thus my lack of hope about his brain, work ethic etc.
                      Yurtseven - I didn't follow him this year so he is a mystery to me. I don't see him contributing right away though.
                      Kanter - LOL
                      Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                      Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                      Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by ThePeraCar View Post
                        lol mate there are currently 20 or so players from ABA league that are playing in NBA, and how many come from "best league of europe"? xD
                        Well ACB as a league has a decent amount of prospects coming up every year, both Spaniards and foreign players
                        1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

We can at least now agree that Black Mamba probably has the best dealer on IBN. I would like a hook up, I'll probably need a bump for watching tonight's game without breaking the TV

Comment

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
                            Don't know where to laugh here haha Maybe where you're claiming that Ugurlu who played 30 minutes in total all year long in EL and Arna who recorded 1(one) apperance in all season helped Fener, or where you're claiming that these guys play for the best teams in Europe. In fact they don't even play, they're just there for the needs of the domestic league as we can see by the minutes they get in serious competition in Europe. Is this some kind of trolling ?

Let alone that certainty that Osman, Korkmaz and Yurtseven will lead Turkey to glory and a gold in Eurobasket..
                            Arna did not play in euroleague games because of that he is not ready physically. He has shined in local games and extremely promising player.How many 97 born players took a serious role in euroleague?We knows that Zoc has showing particular interest on him to future.
                            Why did it disturb you that much?Those boys got so many medal and proved their talent he is normally expectant for the future.
                            There is more than that.Bitim,Gecim,Ulubay,Guven,Atar etc and many more those boys dominated in their age group.We could have added some of them to eurobasket roster like Arar,Ulubay,Gecim and Kosut but Sarica has never like to play with young boys.Look at that very few 95 born after players included team rosters.

Comment

Originally posted by c-myers View Post
                              Arna did not play in euroleague games because of that he is not ready physically. He has shined in local games and extremely promising player.How many 97 born players took a serious role in euroleague?We knows that Zoc has showing particular interest on him to future.
                              Why did it disturb you that much?Those boys got so many medal and proved their talent he is normally expectant for the future.
                              There is more than that.Bitim,Gecim,Ulubay,Guven,Atar etc and many more those boys dominated in their age group.We could have added some of them to eurobasket roster like Arar,Ulubay,Gecim and Kosut but Sarica has never like to play with young boys.Look at that very few 95 born after players included team rosters.

How did it disturb me? It didn't, as I said it was fun. Now tell what makes sense in the argument "he's a member of the best team in Europe" despite he doesn't get a single minute there.
                              1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by c-myers View Post
                                We had to play with those guys with Sinan, Melih and Semih additions. Berk instead of Doğuş, Ege instead of Erkan, Emircan instead of Sertaç, Ömer Faruk istead of Barış Hersek would be better choices...
                                FENERBAHÇE 2017/2018

Sloukas - Dixon - Sinan
                                Melli - Kalinic - Barış

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information