Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: How will our national team coach select 12 players for the NT?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    551
    Country: Lebanon

    Default How will our national team coach select 12 players for the NT?

    Lebanese players are inexistant in games. Yesterday I watched byblos - homenetmen, 26 out of 93 points byblos scored were by lebanese.
    whereas only 11 out of 82 points homenemten scored were by lebanese.

    we are watching foreigners play, dominate the games. ...and lebanese players just wasting calories..

    What has Walid Nassar done by adopting the rule of 3 foreigners for each team. 60 % of players in games are foreigners ( 6 -10), and the other 40 % ( 4 - 10 ) are not touching the ball just standing around watching the foreigner play


    WALID NASSAR PLEASE RESIGN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE . YOU RUINED OUR GAME.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    2
    Country: Antigua

    Default

    I am a Lebanese citizen and basketball enthusiast. But hearing this hurts me.

  3. #3

    Default

    With the financial crisis that hit the whole country, the league will return by end of 2020 with no foreigners at all.

  4. #4

    Default

    2019-2020 season stopped on October 17 2019, and with the financial crisis followed by corona it was cancelled.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •