Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will our national team coach select 12 players for the NT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will our national team coach select 12 players for the NT?

Lebanese players are inexistant in games. Yesterday I watched byblos - homenetmen, 26 out of 93 points byblos scored were by lebanese.
    whereas only 11 out of 82 points homenemten scored were by lebanese.

we are watching foreigners play, dominate the games. ...and lebanese players just wasting calories..

What has Walid Nassar done by adopting the rule of 3 foreigners for each team. 60 % of players in games are foreigners ( 6 -10), and the other 40 % ( 4 - 10 ) are not touching the ball just standing around watching the foreigner play

WALID NASSAR PLEASE RESIGN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE . YOU RUINED OUR GAME.

With the financial crisis that hit the whole country, the league will return by end of 2020 with no foreigners at all.

Comment

2019-2020 season stopped on October 17 2019, and with the financial crisis followed by corona it was cancelled.

Comment

It is a bad match. So, I hope that I can enjoy another one.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

A sporty and relaxed style is considered a hooded dress. These dresses often come in lightweight fabrics and are ideal for light beige floral fringe boho kimono cardigan​ outdoor activities or casual hangouts. They are versatile offering both warmth and a touch of street style flair.​

Comment

Coreball is an engaging internet-based adventure game that draws inspiration from both traditional arcade games and the popular console game, AA Ball.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information