No announcement yet.

Kristaps Porzingis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porzingis is having a phenomenal season. With Anthony gone, I expected him to take 20+ shots per game, but I never expected him to shoot the ball with such a high efficiency. 30 ppg on a 51% shooting clip is nothing short of amazing. On top of that, he is becoming a great rim protector. I don't know if he is riding the hot hand at the moment, but if he sustains this level of efficiency while scoring 25-30 points on a daily basis, it's going to impact the Knicks team in a huge way and turn their franchise around. If his shooting percentage doesn't drop below, lets say 47-48%, and he keeps improving his defensive prowess, especially rebounding, he will impact the game on both ends of the floor at the highest possible level. The key for him will be to stay effective while jacking up 20+ shots per game. That is the key for any player taking so many shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
      How about Porzingis this season? I mean 30,5pts per game, 7 boards, 2.3 blocks...

Europe has 3 amazing talents at the moment - Giannis, Porzingis and Jokic.
      Finally Europe found replacemants for old ones Dirk, Pau, Parker

But they don't look like they shere their patriotisam.
      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information