Spain
    0%
    Belgium
    0%
    Italy
    0%
    Others
    0%

I have a feeling that this Euro 2016 will be interesting. With the extended number of participating teams, there will be much better quality on the pitch. 16 teams system were not matching with the representation of Europe since there had been always at least 4 teams which were out of competition. For now, there are teams that I wonder how they will perform in this arena such as Iceland, Albania, Slovakia and Northern Ireland. Those teams don't have much experience at this highest level but since they will show themselves as underdogs, they may cause big surprises. Especially Albania comes into prominence with few interesting talents; one of the underrated teams in Europe on NT level.

My favorite is Germany but voted for Belgium. They have really improved their football structure in these 10 years. Unstoppable youth setup investments have came to fruition. They are covered with so many young stars who are expected to make huge impacts on European football very soon. Personally, I want to see their success in this tournament because those big efforts should be rewarded with a high profile success. They gained confidence and experience in the latest World Cup and now it is time to transform these experiences into tangible reward.

As far as my country goes, I don't expect anything from Turkey because we don't deserve a success. We don't have sustainable player development. The youth setup of this country is totally collapsed. There is only few young players who make me watch them. I hope we will change the mentality. Turkish football was producing good talents in 90s and now we don't see any progress in this area. In Turkish team, currently we have 10 players who got his football fundamental in foreign countries. Most of them are the sons of expat Turks. Those expat Turks are producing 10 talents from out of 2 million people there but Turkey as 70 million people only produce 14 players who are not good as expat Turks. We need to change the mentality immediately. Turkish football is a big joke. Otherwise, we will wait 10 more years to join a tournament.
    Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
    Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

I was dumbfounded for a minute here, trying to figure out what kind of new bball competition is this, where England, Portugal and Belgium are in the first pot. Apparently I stayed away from football that far.
      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Ohh, missed this thread. It's not so interesting for me like World Cup, cause I'm a huge Brazil fan, but this new format surely makes this tournament exciting, especially since with Spanish golden generation goin' off the stage, now it's so open... Really having troubles to pick a winner. Maybe will say France, just cause they plays at home, but will they cope with the pressure, that's another question. But myself will root for Iceland. Love that team, country, hope they will manage to qualify out of the group, would be amazing

Comment

I was quite surprised by France's preliminary roster.No Ben Arfa,no,Lacazette while they both had such an amazing year with Lyon and Nice,and instead of them Gignac and Giroud!!!.They will also lose a big part of their force since Benzema and Valnuena were cut-down due to a sexual occasion.Anyway this year I am really high on Sweden just becuase of Zlatan

P.S,Absolutely right,Mindozas this tournament will never get the appeal of a Wolrd Cup.God knows how much I was waiting for the previous one to come,summner+Brazil+football was one of the best combinations FIFA ever did.
          1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Renato Sanches joins Ronaldo in Portugal squad

Goalkeepers: Rui Patricio (Sporting CP), Anthony Lopes (Lyon), Eduardo (Dinamo Zagreb).

Defenders: Vieirinha (Wolfsburg), Cedric (Southampton), Pepe (Real Madrid), Ricardo Carvalho (Monaco), Bruno Alves (Fenerbahce), Jose Fonte (Southampton), Eliseu (Benfica), Raphael Guerreiro (Lorient).

Midfielders: William Carvalho (Sporting CP), Danilo Pereira (Porto), Joao Moutinho (Monaco), Renato Sanches (Benfica), Adrien Silva (Sporting CP), Andre Gomes (Valencia), Joao Mario (Sporting CP).

Forwards: Rafa Silva (Braga), Ricardo Quaresma (Besiktas), Nani (Fenerbahce), Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid), Eder (Lille).

Comment

Luckless Reus misses out for Germany

Goalkeepers: Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munchen), Marc-Andre ter Stegen (Barcelona), Bernd Leno (Bayer Leverkusen).

Defenders: Jerome Boateng (Bayern Munchen), Jonas Hector (Koln), Mats Hummels (Borussia Dortmund), Benedikt Howedes (Schalke), Shkodran Mustafi (Valencia), Emre Can (Liverpool), Antonio Rudiger (Roma).

Midfielders: Sami Khedira (Juventus), Toni Kroos (Real Madrid), Mesut Ozil (Arsenal), Julian Draxler (Wolfsburg), Bastian Schweinsteiger (Manchester United), Joshua Kimmich (Bayern Munchen), Julian Weigl (Borussia Dortmund), Leroy Sane (Schalke).

Forwards: Lukas Podolski (Galatasaray), Thomas Muller (Bayern Munchen), Mario Gomez (Besiktas), Mario Gotze (Bayern Munchen), Andre Schurrle (Wolfsburg).

Comment

Jorginho misses out as Italy confirm squad

Goalkeepers: Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus), Federico Marchetti (Lazio), Salvatore Sirigu (Paris).

Defenders: Andrea Barzagli (Juventus), Leonardo Bonucci (Juventus), Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus), Matteo Darmian (Manchester United), Mattia De Sciglio (Milan), Angelo Ogbonna (West Ham).

Midfielders: Federico Bernardeschi (Fiorentina), Antonio Candreva (Lazio), Daniele De Rossi (Roma), Stephan El Shaarawy (Roma), Alessandro Florenzi (Roma), Emanuele Giaccherini (Bologna), Marco Parolo (Lazio), Stefano Sturaro (Juventus), Thiago Motta (Paris).

Forwards: Eder (Inter), Ciro Immobile (Torino), Lorenzo Insigne (Napoli), Graziano Pelle (Southampton), Simone Zaza (Juventus).

Comment

Schneiderlin replaces Diarra in France squad

Goalkeepers: Benoit Costil (Rennes), Hugo Lloris (Tottenham Hotspur), Steve Mandanda (Marseille).

Defenders: Lucas Digne (Roma), Patrice Evra (Juventus), Christophe Jallet (Lyon), Laurent Koscielny (Arsenal), Eliaquim Mangala (Manchester City), Samuel Umtiti (Lyon), Bacary Sagna (Manchester City), Adil Rami (Sevilla).

Midfielders: Yohan Cabaye (Crystal Palace), Morgan Schneiderlin (Manchester United), N'Golo Kante (Leicester City), Blaise Matuidi (Paris Saint-Germain), Paul Pogba (Juventus), Moussa Sissoko (Newcastle United).

Forwards: Kingsley Coman (Bayern Munchen), Andre-Pierre Gignac (Tigres), Olivier Giroud (Arsenal), Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid), Anthony Martial (Manchester United), Dimitri Payet (West Ham United).

Comment

Teen Rashford in England's EURO squad

Goalkeepers: Fraser Forster (Southampton), Joe Hart (Manchester City), Tom Heaton (Burnley).

Defenders: Ryan Bertrand (Southampton), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Nathaniel Clyne (Liverpool), Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur), Chris Smalling (Manchester United), John Stones (Everton), Kyle Walker (Tottenham Hotspur).

Midfielders: Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur), Ross Barkley (Everton), Eric Dier (Tottenham Hotspur), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Adam Lallana (Liverpool), James Milner (Liverpool), Raheem Sterling (Manchester City), Jack Wilshere (Arsenal).

Forwards: Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur), Marcus Rashford (Manchester United), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool), Jamie Vardy (Leicester City).

Comment

Belgium name eight forwards in final squad

Goalkeepers: Thibaut Courtois (Chelsea), Jean-Francois Gillet (Mechelen), Simon Mignolet (Liverpool).

Defenders: Toby Alderweireld (Tottenham), Laurent Ciman (Montreal Impact), Jason Denayer (Galatasaray), Christian Kabasele (Genk), Jordan Lukaku (Oostende), Thomas Meunier (Club Brugge), Thomas Vermaelen (Barcelona), Jan Vertonghen (Tottenham).

Midfielders: Mousa Dembele (Tottenham), Marouane Fellaini (Manchester Utd), Radja Nainggolan (Roma), Axel Witsel (Zenit).

Forwards: Michy Batshuayi (Marseille), Christian Benteke (Liverpool), Yannick Carrasco (Atletico), Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City), Eden Hazard (Chelsea), Romelu Lukaku (Everton), Dries Mertens (Napoli), Divock Origi (Liverpool).

Comment

Isco and Saul cut from Spain squad

Goalkeepers: Iker Casillas (Porto), David de Gea (Manchester United), Sergio Rico (Sevilla).

Defenders: Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid), Gerard Pique (Barcelona), Jordi Alba (Barcelona), Marc Bartra (Barcelona), Cesar Azpilicueta (Chelsea), Mikel San Jose (Athletic Club), Juanfran (Atletico Madrid), Hector Bellerin (Arsenal FC).

Midfielders: Bruno Soriano (Villarreal), Sergio Busquets (Barcelona), Koke (Atletico Madrid), Thiago Alcantara (Bayern), Andres Iniesta (Barcelona), David Silva (Manchester City), Cesc Fabregas (Chelsea).

Forwards: Aritz Aduriz (Athletic Club), Nolito (Celta Vigo), Alvaro Morata (Juventus), Pedro Rodriguez (Chelsea FC), Lucas Vazquez (Real Madrid).

Comment

Portugal has Win
                          sửa chữa vi tính quận 7 Tphcm

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information