Thread: Seeking Professional Basketball Opportunities Overseas

Default Seeking Professional Basketball Opportunities Overseas

6'0 Shooting Guard
    Duquesne University '14

Looking for an opportunity to play professionally overseas. I am not looking to make a lot of money. I would just like to experience another culture as well as play the game I love. I have stats and film from my college days if needed. Thank!

6.3 shooting guard
    morocco

i played for moroccan teams in my city.looking for an opportunity to play professional basketball in foreign countries. looking for a professional carrer and i need help about that. thats the game that i love that im living for. thanks

Hello my name is Dashawn King I played at a division 1 player at the university of Missouri Kansas City. I am a 6,4 two way combo guard I play both sides of the ball and I am extremely athletic with a 44 inch vertical, I have a great iQ and can shoot. I feel like I can help your team as far as being that guy who can bring energy with my versatility. I can score with the best of them because of my advantage of being the most athletic player on the floor for most of the time, I can guard the best player and make sure they don’t make a impact to a game. I am a free agent and hoping u can give me a chance to better your team.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10zy...ature=youtu.be