09/09 Iran 81 Qatar 49
    11/09 Iran 94 Iraq 51
    12/09 Iran 114 Thailand 41
    13/09 Iran 68 Japan 57
    14/09 Iran 85 South Korea 47
    16/09 Iran 77 India 47
    17/09 Iran 74 Jordan 63
    18/09 Iran 77 South Korea 47
    Last edited by Kings; 09-18-2016, 11:20 PM.

What about Kazemi?

Comment

Originally posted by eshmawi View Post
      What about Kazemi?
      Samad has a problem with Kazemi... and he doesn't want him on the team... and apparently Iranian federation will listen to what Samad Bahrami tells them.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
        Samad has a problem with Kazemi... and he doesn't want him on the team... and apparently Iranian federation will listen to what Samad Bahrami tells them.
        They indeed have serious problems but that's not the case. Kazemi has to serve his "mandatory military service" since he is not a student anymore, if he enters the country he can't leave until he serves 2 years in military or finds a solution for that. and he didn't want to ruin his chance (eventhough very slim chance) for NBA by entering Iran.

btw most of the national athletes didn't really serve in military, they usually play 2 years in military-related teams or find a way to be exempt from that law, Kazemi could be easily an exempt because he was studying abroad but apparently someone in basketball federation forgot to do something.

and beside that, Bauermann renewed his contract and will coach the Iranian NT for another 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by mohsena2631 View Post
          They indeed have serious problems but that's not the case. Kazemi has to serve his "mandatory military service" since he is not a student anymore, if he enters the country he can't leave until he serves 2 years in military or finds a solution for that. and he didn't want to ruin his chance (eventhough very slim chance) for NBA by entering Iran.

btw most of the national athletes didn't really serve in military, they usually play 2 years in military-related teams or find a way to be exempt from that law, Kazemi could be easily an exempt because he was studying abroad but apparently someone in basketball federation forgot to do something.

and beside that, Bauermann renewed his contract and will coach the Iranian NT for another 4 years.
          really one world cup cycle?..Iran must be rebuilding..
          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Originally posted by mohsena2631 View Post

Thanks for the info. I didn't know about it...
            Well I hope they can fix his issue so he can represent the Iranian NT again.. it would be a shame if he can't as he is a valuable player for the Iranian NT especially now with many veterans coming close to the end of their careers.

Wow! that's quite a bold move to renew Bauermann's contract for another 4 years! Seems the Iranian federation really trust and believe in him

Comment

Very wrong idea with Bauermann IMO. Outdated coach

Comment

I have a question. I watched the last world Cup U19 and leader of Iran NT at the tournament was Mohammad Yousoufand, he played really very cool. But I have my doubts about his age, he looks older than me.
                The official website of FIBA, the International Basketball Federation, and the governing body of Basketball. FIBA organises the most famous and prestigious international basketball competitions including the FIBA Basketball World Cup, the FIBA World Championship for Women and the FIBA 3x3 World Tour. The website features live and on demand videos, basketball news, over 70,00 players profile and thousands of teams profiles, schedules and statistics of all FIBA Events as well as results and statistics from over 80 national basketball leagues.

Was on the website of the Iranian Federation, and downloaded from there the final journal for the 2012/2013 season with all the winners of that season. And there's the same picture of this young man. How to understand this?

Here he's 16 years old? lol
                https://twitter.com/MicaHack

Comment

Iran is grouped with Greece and Mexico in the 2016 FIBA OQT in Turin, Italy.
                  Originally posted by gideon
                  Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by judasmartel View Post
                    Iran is grouped with Greece and Mexico in the 2016 FIBA OQT in Turin, Italy.
                    Mexico vs Iran
                    Ayon vs Haddadi!
                    Mata vs Hassanzadeh!

Comment

Originally posted by weward View Post
                      Mexico vs Iran
                      Ayon vs Haddadi!
                      Mata vs Hassanzadeh!
                      Greece vs Iran/Persia too.

Rematch of the Battle of Thermopylae ~2500 years ago.
                      Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
                        seems understandable considering how much SNB has done for the team.. but now that he's entering the twilight of his career maybe he should let AK assume the team's leadership. Or maybe it's more than just an issue of leadership, is it?
                        “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
                        -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

Now I know why there's no Kazemi on the team.

Comment

Bauermann open to returning to Bundesliga in the future.
                            TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Iranian national basketball team's coach Dirk Bauermann said his men will have a difficult task to book a place at the 2016 Olympic Games.
                            Sacramento Kings
                            HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Iran 23-player provisional squad for 2016 FIBA Olympic Qualifying Tournament in Turin, Italy: Hamed Haddadi, Oshin Sahakian, Ruzbeh Arghavan, Farid Aslani, Ali Allahverdi, Mohammad Jamshidi, Mohammad Hasanzadeh, Vahid Dalirzohan, Adnan Doraghi, Hosein Rahmati, Navid Rezaeifar, Arman Zangene, Mohammad Shahrian, Amir Sedighi, Saleh Forutan, Asghar Kardoust, Arsalan Kazemi, Sajad Mashaiekhi, Rasul Mozafari, Salar Monji, Meysam Mirzaei, Behnam Yakhchali and Mohammad Yousefvand.
                              TEHRAN (2016 FIBA Olympic Qualifying Tournaments) - Iran will have the towering presence of Hamed Haddadi at the FIBA Olympic Qualifying Tournament (OQT) in Turin

I wonder if this is a final list? No Nikkhah-Bahrami?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information