No announcement yet.

[1/2 Final] Philippines - Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm just read game rescheduled to 10pm philippines time. Is the time in changsa the same as in philippines? China doing homecooking already scheduling the second semifinal late and would'nt be surprised if they schedule the champ game earlier if they win the semis

Comment

Originally posted by budz17 View Post
      Hmmm just read game rescheduled to 10pm philippines time. Is the time in changsa the same as in philippines? China doing homecooking already scheduling the second semifinal late and would'nt be surprised if they schedule the champ game earlier if they win the semis
      No worries, Iran will beat them. If they don't, it doesn't matter how early they schedule the Final, we will win it all.

No amount of homecooking will save them from the onslaught of Gilas 3.0. This will only prove to the world they can never be kings of Asian basketball without home cooking.

Never ever underestimate the heart of the Filipino baller.

LABAN PILIPINAS!
      Originally posted by gideon
      Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
        Japan already has overachieved with an 11 man crew minus Furukawa and with just two 6'9 players in Ota and Joji Takeuchi. Either Japan is caught in its celebration or it shows up pesky and disruptive. Despite the so called close game between this two teams in the second round, Philippines were saving their strength for Iran in the next day.

For the Philippines, the team is on a mission to win this tournament and no way they will play relax. Could be straight up unrelenting full-court pressure from them on the get go.
        Is Ota really 6'9? I asked because in the team picture, it looks like Takeuchi is 1-2 inch/es taller than Ota.

Comment

Go Philippines! Beat Japan!

Comment

Pilipinas!

Comment

After the China-Iran game, my channel is now showing JOR-KAZ. WTF?!?!?!?

Comment

Would the popularity of Kuroko lead more people to picking up ball in Japan?

Comment

My feeling on Philippines is that they play so much to the level of their opposition.
                  That or i truly underrated Japan.

Comment

Typical Gilas playing to the level of opposition.

We CANNOT afford a bad game vs China tomorrow.
                    Originally posted by gideon
                    Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by bballcrazy View Post
                      Would the popularity of Kuroko lead more people to picking up ball in Japan?

The bad thing about it is if Gilas play a bad team they look weak also for struggling.

The good thing about it is if Gilas play a great team they look awesome for overcoming the odds.

So I hope this "sickness" work in favor of the Philippines against China in the final.

Comment

Philishave iS very useful.
                        Do my best,I ,love-sites ,never say give up,make my sexiest chinese girl and parents happy,just do it.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information