No announcement yet.

[1/4 Final] China - India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

66-34 China. Yi Jianlian goes BEAST MODE for 21 points and 7 rebounds.
    Originally posted by gideon
    Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Comment

71-38 China.
      Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Comment

Let's admit it, only Korea gave China a scare in the prelim rounds. China has not yet faced a powerhouse team since then. Hopefully they will not be rattled tomorrow against Iran just like how the latter scrambled against Phils.

Comment

75-40 China. Yawn. I can't wait for the Gilas game.

LABAN PILIPINAS!

Comment

Originally posted by judasmartel View Post
            75-40 China. Yawn. I can't wait for the Gilas game.

LABAN PILIPINAS!
            Andray Blatche observing the China game from the stands...

Comment

This China team with homecourt advantage looks like they can beat some weaker NBA teams..

Comment

HAHA.If CHINA NT can beat weaker NBA teams,Iran and Gilas can beat spurs or warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by judasmartel
                  Amjyot and Amritpal Singh of India takes on the Walking Great Wall of China.
                  I object to this Walking Great Wall moniker. They should be the Running Great Wall. Or even the Bamboo Curtain. The original Walking Great Wall of Mengke, Wang ZZ and Yao can only walk. Yi-Zhou-Wang ZL can run
                  “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
                  -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

The refs are so tight with the travelling call...

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information