Your Top Centers of Eurobasket 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Top Centers of Eurobasket 2015

Obviously apart from Gasols domination who else stood out for you ?
    Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
    FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
    FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Milutinov
    Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

There were quite a few strong centers... Gortat, Vesely, Raduljica, Valanciunas, Gobert... But not to be too obvious a player that stood out and improved his game during the tournament and I guess (hope?) will be heard of later: Karnowski. Obviously the back-up for Gortat, no super stats or anything like that yet... but is likely to develop into a real option.

Comment

Originally posted by Upi View Post
        There were quite a few strong centers... Gortat, Vesely, Raduljica, Valanciunas, Gobert... But not to be too obvious a player that stood out and improved his game during the tournament and I guess (hope?) will be heard of later: Karnowski. Obviously the back-up for Gortat, no super stats or anything like that yet... but is likely to develop into a real option.
        I liked Gobert and Vesely from your picks. Goberts explosiveness and Veselys smart plays .
        Lithuania

Comment

Originally posted by Modis View Post
          I liked Gobert and Vesely from your picks. Goberts explosiveness and Veselys smart plays .
          Kavaliauskas impressed me when I saw him vs Serbia. He did a good job at Bilbao, too.

Comment

Vesely imo is not a center. Sure, he can score (a lot) from transition play, but no real post-up play..

Comment

Originally posted by vuxsa View Post
              Vesely imo is not a center. Sure, he can score (a lot) from transition play, but no real post-up play..
              Lets just not overthink this. He can play both the PF and C positions. A lot of Power Forwards can manage as a Center just like Pau in this championship.
              Lithuania

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information