Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you stay after this EC ?

?.............
    Last edited by MZT Skopje; 09-20-2015, 06:54 PM.
    FAMILY AERODROM

stay where? lollolo wtf is this ?
    Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

we could try pretending the tournament has not started yet, and re-run the power ranking thread etc. It will be very interesting.

Comment

Basketball in europe aint just EC. We have EL, Uleb cup, Fiba Eurocup. ABA, etc. C96 prediction game wos great, EL srating soon.
        FAMILY AERODROM

Comment

Originally posted by MZT Skopje View Post
          Basketball in europe aint just EC. We have EL, Uleb cup, Fiba Eurocup. ABA, etc. C96 prediction game wos great, EL srating soon.
          Yes, but what's the exact thing you wanted to ask here? I missed original post as I see you edited it later. Regarding prediction game for Euroleague, it have been running already when I joined the forum, 7 years ago and we have it every season, it was Billy Bounce who was in charge for few years, then other guys took over, I'm not sure now who, cause I missed last season, but might be it was Chris76 too, so hopefully the game should be this year again

Comment

Just told that traffic on this forum is great during EC, WC, OG. But we have so many great thing in europe suchs as EL, etc. So we should have traffic whole year.
            FAMILY AERODROM

Comment

Originally posted by MZT Skopje View Post
              Just told that traffic on this forum is great during EC, WC, OG. But we have so many great thing in europe suchs as EL, etc. So we should have traffic whole year.
              You can do like few others and follow each continental championship so your schedule would be full so this summer you could have started off by watching Oceania, followed by African Championship, Americas, Europe and finally Asia before getting ready to watch the Euroleague

Comment

I recommend everyone here to at least watch FIBA Asia starting Wednesday while waiting for Euroleague.

Starts at 9:30am China Standard Time, that's 3:30am for you guys, lol.

No worries, though, the really big games start in the afternoon, around 1:30pm China ST, so that's around 9:30am European Time. All good.

And plus, if you have the time, you can participate in our little FIBA Asia Prediction Game once you've tuned in to the games. Late entrants welcome, though you will only get the points from when you have started, but it's all good, I assure you.

So far we're kind of lonely, 20 participants so far, mostly from PHI, one each from USA, KOR, JOR, LIB, and QAT.

No EU participants so far, I hope more EU IBNers will join us.
                Originally posted by gideon
                Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information