No announcement yet.

[FINAL] Lithuania - Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I guess it's hard for foreigners to understand. I'd recommend watching the movie "The Other Dream Team". Olympics is huge for us. Regaining our independence and the 1992 Olympics and it's basketball tournament are closely linked together.

Comment

i remember how gasol dominated in 2003 final, he scored around 35 points, but lithuania still won despite his monster performance. And here we go again, 2015 Gasol at his best, lithuania and Eurobasket final. De javu?

Comment

My two least favourite teams playing for the gold. Grinders vs one-man magic. Not sure what to root for. I guess if they Played fifty overtimes and in the end decided they are all too tired and it's a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Marty View Post
          i remember how gasol dominated in 2003 final, he scored around 35 points, but lithuania still won despite his monster performance. And here we go again, 2015 Gasol at his best, lithuania and Eurobasket final. De javu?
          Conclution? Lithuania and Gasol (Spain) are always there, at the top

Comment

It's just so nice seeing "Lithuania" next to the word 'final'

Comment

I love both LTU and ESP so good luck to both. I wish for a great final by two basketball giants in europe.
              FAMILY AERODROM

Comment

Spain is better. It's not only Gasol. Mirotic Llull Rodriguez Reyes are top level players (and I don't even count Rudy). Plus they really want the gold this time and they have one more day to rest. I believe there would be no surprise this time, but tbh I wouldn't bet against Lithuania.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
                  Since when is qualifying to the Olympics more important than winning the title?Have you lost your minds?This aint Fiba Americas,it's a prestigious trophy.Anyway expect another one sided final,Lietuva will be the happy bridesmaid once again.
                  This is the exact attitude that we had in 2013 Euro Final. The reason to why we lost to France.. We need to go full force. I am afraid the players will relax to much.
                  Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
                  FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
                  FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Comment

I think Spain will win, but I'm rooting for Lithuania. Fans deserve another Gold.
                    Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                      I have nothing against it Just now, I'm more than happy with our result and couldn't have asked for more, they are already champions to me. I'll just enjoy the final without any pressure now, whatever happens happens
                      I hope most of our players will not feel like that in the final. This is the kind of attitude that lost us the final in 2013. Lets give everything we got, lets feel the pressure. Some of the players out there will not get this kind of chance later probably. Lets lose knowing we tried our best. 2013 was a disgrace.
                      Lithuania

Comment

I like ESP team but I will root for LTU in this one.

Comment

Lithuanian team got disrespect by this forum before the EC. I want our team to win the last battle. Gasol+Mirotic+Rudy+Sergio+Lull = so much offensive talent on the floor. Also they are having 1 more day off. They seem to be favourites, but so were Italy and Serbia.

By the way, in Eurobasket 2003 final Gasol scored 35 points, but we won. Let it be again.

Comment

I can envision a scenario similar to 2013 final in which Tony Parker guided France to the final but once there his teammates stepped up and finished off the championship run. Spain might not need a monster game from Pau if the others like Mirotic, Lull, and Rudy pick up the slack and lead Spain to the title.
                            Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

Originally posted by christodoulou76 View Post
                              I like ESP team but I will root for LTU in this one.
                              This is where we would need Motiejunas badly. This is going to be the hardest game for Valanciunas ever. 1 on 1 against Pau. One of the best Centers in European history when he retires alongside big men like Sabonis. Crazy stats from Pau. 205 points for Spain averaging 25.6 . Averaging 8.6 in rebounding and you can say he was the player to bring Spain to the final.. When Pau will be gone it will be sad.
                              Lithuania

Comment

Originally posted by Modis View Post
                                This is where we would need Motiejunas badly. This is going to be the hardest game for Valanciunas ever. 1 on 1 against Pau. One of the best Centers in European history when he retires alongside big men like Sabonis. Crazy stats from Pau. 205 points for Spain averaging 25.6 . Averaging 8.6 in rebounding and you can say he was the player to bring Spain to the final.. When Pau will be gone it will be sad.
                                Perhaps the scariest stat for you guys is the enormous number of provoked fouls Gasol gets. How will Valanciunas stay out of foul trouble? This will probably be a key factor in the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information