[1/2 Finals - Day 2] Lithuania - Serbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by INTEGRAL View Post
    Bjelica has more influence for his team than Teodosic. Teodosic is one of 2 best PGs in tournament but we saw him many times playing pissing contest while opponent guards were playing well. So he sometimes harms the team cohesion.

I believe Teodosic will be neutralized this game.
    It is very hard to neutralize Teodosic, everybody knows that's the key and everybody want's to do just that. It's just whether his shot will serve him or not. Vs Checz he had very lousy shot but he managed to deliver 14 as. Same against Finns. I don't think that anybody can truly cut him off completely, he's way too smart basketball-wise. Even if you try to run him down and tire him, Serbia can hold the game 10-15 mins w/o him on court with Markovic / Nedovic. And I think that it's time for him again to 'release' hand (woe to the opponent )

Comment

Hi guys, long time lurker here. A classic in the making waiting for us on Friday.
      Lithuania is never to be underestimated, as they have shown in the quarterfinals, but I think that they've played their max, while Serbia is yet to switch to fifth gear.
      No matter what, let's hope for a great game!

Comment

Originally posted by vuxsa View Post
        It is very hard to neutralize Teodosic, everybody knows that's the key and everybody want's to do just that. It's just whether his shot will serve him or not. Vs Checz he had very lousy shot but he managed to deliver 14 as. Same against Finns. I don't think that anybody can truly cut him off completely, he's way too smart basketball-wise. Even if you try to run him down and tire him, Serbia can hold the game 10-15 mins w/o him on court with Markovic / Nedovic. And I think that it's time for him again to 'release' hand (woe to the opponent )
        if you look at last two euroleague final four tournaments it's not so hard to stop Teodisic
        Silver medal at 2016 olympics prediction game

Comment

Gotta love this Lithuanian team. Wining against all odds and reaching semis having "inferior" roster is quite an achievement. It always feels much better wining as the underdog than being a dominant team. Now Serbia might be too hard for your teeth though and there is nothing wrong about this. Lithuanian team is already successful, no doubt.

On the other hand Serbia finishing first in the group of death made their road to the final full of roses. Its always preferable for the better team to face a good structured team than a crazy one with talented players like Italy which is unpredictable.

Comment

Originally posted by remigijus View Post
            if you look at last two euroleague final four tournaments it's not so hard to stop Teodisic
            And if you look '95 and '96 you Liths don't stand a chance against us . Don't generalize that much and look within context. No NT yet on this tournament managed to neutralize Teo. I really don't expect that Lithuania will do it also. But heck, let's just wait and see.

Comment

And if you look '95 and '96 you Liths don't stand a chance against us . Don't generalize that much and look within context. No NT yet on this tournament managed to neutralize Teo. I really don't expect that Lithuania will do it also. But heck, let's just wait and see.
              in 95 and 96 it was not Serbia it was yugoslavia another countrie =D

Comment

Hollow argumentation. Serbia claims all medals 1995 onwards. But don't go there man, a lot of (empty) discussion has already been present on that subject here.

Comment

Hollow argumentation. Serbia claims all medals 1995 onwards. But don't go there man, a lot of (empty) discussion has already been present on that subject here.
                  in that case lithuania can claim all medals with Soviet Union =D 14 gold medals 3 silver 4 bronze =DDD

Comment

in that case lithuania can claim all medals with Soviet Union =D 14 gold medals 3 silver 4 bronze =DDD
                    I'll not further discuss it with you, have it your way (ja u klin ti u plocu). And don't worry, saying in parenthesis is nothing offending.

Comment

no, those are Russian ones in history books.
                      same as all yugoslavian ones are serbian ones.
                      we got the independence, they got the medals.
                      "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Originally posted by Picek View Post
                        it's pity i know ....

Comment

Originally posted by Picek View Post
                          I would argue that old Yugoslavian ones (SFRY) go to no single country, but the ones after 1995. are definitely Serbian ones. I mean how many Montenegrin players were in post 1995 teams? Out of those that were, how many were really important players? Out of those, how many declare themselves as Montenegrins today instead of Montenegro Serbs (which is a whole other crazy topic but needs to be mentioned).

Comment

Originally posted by Defke View Post
                            I would argue that old Yugoslavian ones (SFRY) go to no single country, but the ones after 1995. are definitely Serbian ones. I mean how many Montenegrin players were in post 1995 teams? Out of those that were, how many were really important players? Out of those, how many declare themselves as Montenegrins today instead of Montenegro Serbs (which is a whole other crazy topic but needs to be mentioned).
                            1 and in letters one in 10yrs period - Vlado Scepanovic.

Comment

Serbia playing very well, but they are still on its way not played with a well-organized defense.
                              Rightly been observed here - a lot depends on Teodosić and Bjelica, but history shows that M.Kalnietis can completely disable Teodosić, and then this brings more harm than good for Serbia. With Bjelica will be difficult but we have a stronger front line with the NBA star level Valančiūnas ,which can to send on the bench Bjelica and Raduljica
                              Yet history shows that Lithuania not lost from Jugoslavia in an important match after questionable 1995 Finals !!!
                              Lithuania has one of the best coaches in Europe who perfectly knows when the team has to reach peak.

Comment

Seems we have no chance, we'll be outcoached and our stars will exit with 5 pfs early on. Shall we conceed the game then right away?.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information