[1/4 finals - Day 1] Greece - Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
    This year, sure. But previous Spanish teams were still dominating, even without Pau. They simply had an amazing, fully loaded roster, and they could have even achieved more.
    Spain couldn't win nothing without him , eurobasket 2005,2013,WC 2010. They only won WC 2006 finals game without him , Gasol was injured so he couldn't play, but he was with the team.
    UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashtrusis_dantis View Post
      Please, people, wait a second, i finished my popcorn.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]8061[/ATTACH]
      I came here to taste some internet tears(by either side, didn't care who won or lost) only to find situation even more alarming, reminded me why i dont post here often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Srle View Post
        Spain couldn't win nothing without him , eurobasket 2005,2013,WC 2010. They only won WC 2006 finals game without him , Gasol was injured so he couldn't play, but he was with the team.
        Aah, my lack of expression skills. I meant if you put Gasol in another good Euro roster (let's say to Croatia, with no disrespect), that team would not be more successful than Spain without Gasol. Spain on the other hand would still be formidable, possibly achieving the same, maybe even more. This is the point I was unsuccessfully trying to make. and then he scored half of his team's points in semi-finals. go figure.
        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information