No announcement yet.

Eurobasket 2015 All-Tournament Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFS, maybe it's enough already of these childish provocations from both sides??? Every thread is filled with that, now another is about to go down the drain cause of uselss provocative posts. It's getting freaking boring to delete one post after another

Comment

Originally posted by slice me nice View Post
      Kalnietis
      Seibutis
      Maciulis
      Jankunas
      Valanciunas
      mdr .
      About my first picks i gotta admit that i blindly voted Parker.i wasnt aware how bad he was in the tournament.After the QF's we are gonna have a better clue i guess. But Imo you can't vote for players when their teams failed miserably and got knocked out too early

Comment

I started the thread ridiculously early. I admit it. But I thought it might be interesting to see who the best players are in each phase of the tournament. Obviously players drop out of contention as their teams are eliminated.

As stated earlier, through the 1/8 finals phase, I think the top 5 are Satoransky, De Colo, Gentile, Bjelica, Gasol. But if any of the teams of these players lose in the QFs, they will be replaced with others. The only player who could possibly make it onto the All-Tournament team even if his team does not qualify to the semifinals is Gasol.

Comment

First Team (till end of Round 16)
          Teodosic
          De Colo
          Bjelica
          Gallinari
          Gasol

2nd Team
          Satoransky
          Gentile
          Maciulis
          Vesely
          Bourousis

3rd Team
          Schroder
          Belinelli
          Cedi Osman/Lojeski
          Jankunas
          Gobert

I wil update after SF and end of tournament.
          Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by Ashtrusis_dantis View Post
            Such treats(polls) should be created minimum after group stage or even better - after quaterfinal stage.
            Precisely. That was my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
              Precisely. That was my point.

Well some of us have enjoyed this thread, so forgive us for existing.

Comment

Yes, where is Mačiulis? And don't talk about one game. He had only one bad game during all turnament. Her are his stats:

vs Ukraine - 31min / 11pts(50%FG,100%FT) / 3Reb / 3Steals
                vs Latvia - 30min / 13pts(50%FG) / 10Reb / 3Asists / 1Steal / 1BS
                vs Belgium - 19min / 4pts(16.7%FG,100%FT) / 2Reb / 2Asists / 1Steal
                vs Estonia - 31min / 15pts(44.4%FG,83%FT) / 10Reb / 2Asists / 2Steals / 1BS
                vs Czechs - 36min / 11pts(30.8%FG,50%FT) / 6Reb / 1 Asist / 2Steals / 1BS

After Group- 29.4min / 10.8pts(38.4%FG,83.2%FT) 6.2Reb / 1.6 Asist / 1.8Steals / 0.6BS

vs Georgia - 38min / 34pts(88%FG,100%FT) / 6Reb / 3Asists / 4Steals / 1BS

Maciulis acumulated stats - 30.8min /14.7pts(49.2%FG,88%FT) / 6.2Reb / 1.8Asists / 2.2Steals / 0.8BS

Now stats of some players on the list.

Ilyasova acumulated stats 26.7min / 15.2pts(43.5%FG,83.3%FT) / 4.5Reb / 1.3Asists / 0.3Steals / 0.5BS
                De Colo acumulated stats 24.7min / 12.2pts(54.2%FG,78.6%FT) / 5.5Reb / 3.5Asists / 1.3Steals / 0.2BS
                Parker acumulated stats 25.0min / 11.2pts(40.3%FG,66.7%FT) / 2.2Reb / 3.7Asists / 0.7Steals / 0.0BS
                Nowitzki acumulated stats 28.0min / 13.8pts(36.4%FG,85.7%FT) / 7.8Reb / 1.6Asists / 0.0Steals / 0.2BS
                Gortat acumulated stats 26.0min / 11.3pts(46.6%FG,63.6%FT) / 6.3Reb / 2.5Asists / 0.0Steals / 0.5BS
                Spanoulis acumulated stats 26.0min / 10.8pts(42.9%FG,70.8%FT) / 2.4Reb / 5.6Asists / 0.2Steals / 0.2BS
                Simon acumulated stats 24.5min / 13.7pts(54.2%FG,85.0%FT) / 4.7Reb / 3.7Asists / 0.8Steals / 0.0BS

What is it, "life award" team or All-Tournament Team?
                Good data.

Comment

Originally posted by slice me nice View Post
                  Kalnietis
                  Seibutis
                  Maciulis
                  Jankunas
                  Valanciunas
                  I don't see that Lithuanian fans have been taunting Turkish ones at every opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
                    Good data.

How so? One monster game, and he put up all of his averages. He mostly played 30+ minutes which is almost 6-7 minutes more than all others you have mentioned. Most of his games he was present but nowhere near elite. It's just one game. Yes he was clutch in some others too, but nowhere near deserving an all tournament team.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                      I think people either on purpose or by accident keep missing that Schroeder had an excellent tournament. He was the main scorer, leader in assists and third in rebounding and he is PG. OK his tournament ended with shitbomb of a free-throw and he did commit some turnovers but that doesn't change the fact he had a great tournament.
                      he also was the king of turn over, and missed one every two shoots he took. He also sometimes loves the ball, he wants to pass but loves the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                        How so? One monster game, and he put up all of his averages.
                        Averages are averages. You take the good with the bad, and average them all out.

Comment

Yes, where is Mačiulis? And don't talk about one game. He had only one bad game during all turnament. Her are his stats:
                          He's in the "Other" with the rest of the players who are not on the list.
                          All this data until now is important, but meaningless before the end of the tourney. And if Mačiulis delivers tomorrow against Italy I agree that he should be considered, but that also depends on other players.

Comment

Untitled.jpg

My five from retarded Eurobasket site, which is listing players at wrong positions.

Comment

Teodosic, Satoransky
                              De Colo, Gentile
                              Gallinari, Maciulis
                              Bjelica, Vesely
                              Gasol, Valanciunas
                              IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
                              Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
                              Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
                              Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
                              Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

All-Tournament Team final prediction
                                Rodriguez
                                De Colo
                                Bjelica
                                Gasol (MVP)
                                Valanciunas

I wanted to pick Teodosic instead of Bjelica, but then there would be too many guards.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information