View Poll Results: Who should be on the All-Tournament Team?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pau Gasol

    35 56.45%
  • Tony Parker

    15 24.19%
  • Nemanja Bjelica

    34 54.84%
  • Vassilis Spanoulis

    11 17.74%
  • Nando De Colo

    17 27.42%
  • Krunoslav Simon

    2 3.23%
  • Jan Vesely

    19 30.65%
  • Dirk Nowitzki

    5 8.06%
  • Ersan Ilyasova

    1 1.61%
  • Danilo Gallinari

    24 38.71%
  • Jonas Valanciunas

    16 25.81%
  • Omri Casspi

    1 1.61%
  • Nikola Mirotic

    0 0%
  • Marcin Gortat

    0 0%
  • Other

    20 32.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 71 of 71

Thread: Eurobasket 2015 All-Tournament Team

  1. #61
    Senior Member Darknemo2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    PG. Teo
    SG. Maciulis
    SF. Bjelica
    PF. Gasol (MVP)
    C. Valančiūnas

    Yeah I am cheating it a little byy putting maciulis as a guard and Bjelica as a sf.

    The more realistic tournament five (if lithuania wins)

    PG. Teo
    SG. De Colo
    SF. Maciulis
    PF. Gasol (MVP)
    C. Valančiūnas

    And if lithuania looses then it might be Bjelica instead of Maciulis.

  2. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
    PG. Teo
    SG. Maciulis
    SF. Bjelica
    PF. Gasol (MVP)
    C. Valančiūnas

    Yeah I am cheating it a little byy putting maciulis as a guard and Bjelica as a sf.

    The more realistic tournament five (if lithuania wins)

    PG. Teo
    SG. De Colo
    SF. Maciulis
    PF. Gasol (MVP)
    C. Valančiūnas

    And if lithuania looses then it might be Bjelica instead of Maciulis.
    It is unlikely that 2 players from the 3rd or 4th placed team will make the all-tournament team. Has that ever happened before?

  3. #63
    Moderator Mindozas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,434
    Country: Lithuania

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christodoulou76 View Post
    It is unlikely that 2 players from the 3rd or 4th placed team will make the all-tournament team. Has that ever happened before?
    Don't remember, just in 2007 it was 2 from runner-ups: Navarro and Gasol


  4. #64
    Senior Member Mika Hakinen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    529
    Country: Russian Federation

    Default

    Teodosic, De Colo, Maciulis, Gasol, Valanciunas

    Medal of honor to Kuzminskas
    MVP to Gasol

  5. #65
    Senior Member HeinrichMohr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    415
    Country: Spain

    Default

    Gasol + 4 more.

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kupiskis
    Posts
    515
    Country: Lithuania

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
    PG. Teo
    SG. Maciulis
    SF. Bjelica
    PF. Gasol (MVP)
    C. Valančiūnas

    Yeah I am cheating it a little byy putting maciulis as a guard and Bjelica as a sf.

    The more realistic tournament five (if lithuania wins)

    PG. Teo
    SG. De Colo
    SF. Maciulis
    PF. Gasol (MVP)
    C. Valančiūnas

    And if lithuania looses then it might be Bjelica instead of Maciulis.
    There is no difference if LTU wins - ATT is elected before the final game. Nonetheless, Maciulis should make it, as well as Val, of course.
    I think Rodriguez might be selected it instead of Teo.

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    İstanbul
    Posts
    6,890
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Teodosic, Satoransky
    De Colo, Gentile
    Maciulis, Gallinari
    Bjelica, Vesely
    Gasol, Valanciunas

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kupiskis
    Posts
    515
    Country: Lithuania

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRager View Post
    There is no difference if LTU wins - ATT is elected before the final game. Nonetheless, Maciulis should make it, as well as Val, of course.
    I think Rodriguez might be selected it instead of Teo.
    Will I get at least a nod for this one?

  9. #69
    Senior Member DanMajerle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    872

    Default

    Schröder/Satoransky/Rodriguez
    Gallinari/De Colo
    Bjelica/Maciulis
    Vesely
    Gasol/Valanciunas
    "It's not about four guys working to get one player open and give the ball to him."- Ettore Messina

    Sanchez, Ginobili, Basile, Kukoc, Sabonis

  10. #70
    Senior Member Pero's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    560
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Llull
    De Colo
    Maciulis
    Gallinari
    Gasol

  11. #71
    Senior Member Efesdxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Baku / Azerbaijan
    Posts
    1,118
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Personal All tournament Team:

    Satoransky
    De Colo
    Maciulis
    Bjelica/Vesely/Gallinari
    Gasol
    Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •