No announcement yet.

Migrants in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, i think the government should implement some programs that support other underdeveloped or developing countries to decrease the need of migration and be more strict with immigration issue: publish new law with higher requirements. I guess almost all of those people love their countries by nature, leaving for another country is just due to they can't face with domestic issue anymore.

Comment

Completely agree with you. Those people don't have another option when we speak about Syria, for example.
      Recently I wrote a short review with my thoughts on a related topic for academized. com reviews website.
      And must admit, the situation with refugees remains hopeless so far. For too long EU ignored the fact that conflict will inevitably ensue when young, poor neighboring states compare themselves to prosperous Europe.
      There are crises that cannot be only survived — and the refugee crisis is one of them.
      Last edited by Tabut1985; 04-03-2019, 02:34 PM. Reason: Typing mistake

Comment

Migration theme like in politics principally is intertwining between human and pragmatic subject .Europe with 500 millions of people can hold out few million of migrants .Of course,probably some countries arent in situation to help ,like Moldova or Bosnia and Herzegovina ,but there no excuse for Scandinavian countries, or United Kingdom or France .

Contries like Hungary,Poland,untill recently Italy ,who is disgraced .Not even Italy isnt give asylum,even they didnt save life of refugees which illegally come in Italy and experince accident and endangering their life .Orban with walls and wires presents civilization level few centuries ago .

Outburst of far-right political options through Europe on the edge of fascism with phraesology ,they are keepers of culture in their country ,they are not racists just they think culturaly mixture is wrong .That is insult for my inteligence ,but isnt insult for moral of their voters .That is one of the indicator picture of World isnt so ugly due polical oligarchy,than also because of mostly people which isnt ready sacrifice minimum of their comfort to help someone .

Interesting is level conscious of people predominantly wide Europe and World . They are victims of oligarchical capitalistic system ,but oligarchs success to manipulate and convince this people,that main problem are some refugees,which float through Mediterranean .

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information