Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Vilnius Rytas Thread

Maybe Rytas finally on a good track with Jarutis. They parted ways with scrub prospects in Normantas and Pilauskas. Cut out Kairys, Giga. Added Dovis Bickauskas which is solid for the future specially, he can be a solid back-up PG at Eurocup in a long run. I signed Marciulionis for 2 years. Now long enough, but some big teams might be fishing him already and Rytas might make some money or extend later. It would be great if Rytas grabbed one from Kulboka, Sedekerskis. They realistically can help in Eurocup. So far not so bad decisions, even if I would be looking for ways to get rid of Girdziunas and maybe even Bendzius.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The flick from the future...

Question

Has Evaldas Kairys recovered from his season ending injury?

Quote Originally Posted by Hepcat View Post
    Has Evaldas Kairys recovered from his season ending injury?

Anyway Rytas didn't renew him. By the way, Rytas's salary budget will be smaller than last season because of repaying debts.

? Echodas Blazevic Tubutis
    ? Bendzius
    Butkevicius ?Sirvydis?
    ? Girdziunas
    ? Bickauskis

Quote Originally Posted by LuDux View Post
    ? Echodas Blazevic Tubutis
    ? Bendzius
    Butkevicius ?Sirvydis?
    ? Girdziunas
    ? Bickauskis
    The team is interesting so far, but obviously lacking a starting PG at the moment and also another center. I would think SG position is kinda thin and I like it because Sirvydis will get some playing time here too Maybe they projecting Girdziunas playing a little there too.

PG: Bickauskas, Girdziunas
    SG: Fransico Cruz, Sirvydis (Giedraitis)
    SF: Butkevicius, Sirvydis (Jarumbauskas)
    PF: Cameronas Bairstow, Bendzius, Tubutis
    C: Echodas, Blazevic

PS: I would love to see Ažualas Tubelis cracking main's team rotation. I kinda expect that to happen at least for few games. Interesting if Giedraitis can make it in the main team, I think it's bit too soon for Jarumbauskas, and surely too soon for Marciulionis. I'm not high on Tubutis, but we'll see. I think Rytas has nice core of Lithuanian players and I expect them to have much better chemistry than last season if Cruz is not some cancer player. No idea he's balling.

PS2: Damn, Sirvydis standing nearly as tall as Echodas in the first practice. We need this gem with that stroke at 2, if not I'll be disappointed Looking forward how Sirvydis looks now.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=_ImM2Xp37KY
    Last edited by Straight forward; 08-20-2019 at 11:29 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The flick from the future...

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819