Vilnius Rytas Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
    I knew this Jarutis guy is full of shit. Never liked him as a player and I knew there's another recipe for disaster when Rytas hired him. Rytas is such a mess. Now its clear that all the attempt to start over, to clean the mess has been a failure thus far.
    https://www.delfi.lt/krepsinis/nauji....d?id=83585607
    Look the first sentence on this page by your brother twin. It's funny because when i clicked on this page i saw those words and when the page fully lowded saw the last post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
      Look the first sentence on this page by your brother twin. It's funny because when i clicked on this page i saw those words and when the page fully lowded saw the last post.
      Well that maybe never came, at least thus far. I became sceptical with Jarutis when he opened his sloppy mouth completely in the media. Like this foreigner is a scrub, this youngster doesn't work enough, blah blah blah ect. That's not how GM or whoever he is talks. Lastly, I understood he's just an energetic sneaky schmuck when I visited Perlas game team and he was giving instructions from the stands to the players. Absolutely random, absolutely profane. Like "what, can't you see, hustle, open your eyes" and all his comments were accompanied by face-palms by even Babrauskas who was sitting not far away from him. These comments were really random, just a cocky guy comes to show who's the boss here. Zero help and random distraction for the players. He's just a sloppy mouth, he talks a lot, but most likely just looking how to fill his pocket in the first place.

On the other hand - one thing is undeniable. Rytas youth system is working extremely well lately. They have three elite, like really elite prospects who came fair and square from Vilnius school - Sirvydis, Marciulionis, Tubelis. Three elite prospects, I think there never been such case. Let's remember that Siska, Macas, Saras never were Vilnius products, just happened to play in Vilnius eventually. Now, boom, three huge prospects at the same time in Vilnius. Plus, very solid prospects in Blazevic, K.Giedraitis, Jarumbauskas, guys who can really crack Rytas rotation in a long run. Imagine, if they had packed D. Giedraitis as well. That would be crazy. However, I think this is the peak of Rytas Youth system. That is a blossom.
      Last edited by Straight forward; 02-21-2020, 03:06 PM.
      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
      Buzelis, Lelevicius
      Murauskas, Sirvydis
      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Seems like D. Kairys may be new Rytas coach. Adomaitis worked very well with Rytas, but obviously there's too much tension inside and the mess so it wouldn't a surprise. Kairys is interesting young coach, loves to play uptempo and a bit more liberal BB as far as I know. Would be interesting to see his ideas.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
        Murauskas, Sirvydis
        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• OK, it may not be easy to keep 4 prospects with NBA pedigree for a while in your team, but, IMO, Jarutis went soft on a chance which appears once in a life time to do that...

Here's the deal. It's not even Jasikevicius, Siskauskas, Macijauskas, Kaukenas type of situation in early 00's. Those gathered together in rather random ways from different cities. Saras from Kaunas, Siska - Kaisiadorys, Macas - Klaipeda. Now Rytas had 4 elite stud youngsters coming from their very own BB school. All of them are high on Vilnius and Rytas, surely have direct sentiments towards it. What does Jarutis and Co. do? Rip it up, mother**er! Let's split it, destroy it, f*** this chance that will never ever happen again in 50 years most likely. We take the peanuts that they will leave us and we let them go. Even more, they managed to screw relations with 2 of them while having them on the team. They already lost 2 studs, they have really tens relations with Blazevic and who knows what Marciulionis thinks. So instead of trying to build something special, they blew it and went short term pathetic way. Amazing, Jarutis, such a marvellous job! I mean, I went to NKL to watch Marciulionis and people went nuts about him already. Imagine what Rytas could get while having all 4 together. People would come to the games, everybody would talk about Rytas, scouts would have all season tickets to Rytas games I'm guessing, the interest would be MASSIVE. Obviously with that attention some businesses would like to have their names around...And now they choose to be a scrub club in CL without any identity and future...Like their last hope, literally, is Marciulionis and Blazevic. If they let them go, it's done. It's a joke of team, literally. It's even less of a joke if we compare Vainauskas' era Rytas. That's where Jarutis and Co. is heading.

I can't understand how Vilnius' club can be in such shitty situation. Vilnius is 50% of Lithuania's GDP and they can't attract any money. Not mention they get huge support by Vilnius city, that is money from they guy's like me. They just going straight lame and short term while wasting golden opportunity which was their golden chance to make something special out of it.

Huge disappointment...I know Tubelis was fished by huge College team, but he also had huge sentiments towards Rytas. If all Rytas crew would have done everything they could keep them for 2 more years and special things could happen. But instead Jarutins openly brags in podcasts how Rytas would benefit from Sirvydis leaving. I'm mean their are beggars...they are looking how to survive... There's zero ambition and vision in it...That's what Jarutis brought on the table and thank him very much.
          Last edited by Straight forward; 06-02-2020, 10:45 AM.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
          Murauskas, Sirvydis
          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• 1. Find and take money
            2. Have ambition
            3. Make 4 18-year-olds stay for 2 years
            4. ???
            5. "Something special"
            The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

• Originally posted by LuDux View Post
              1. Find and take money
              2. Have ambition
              3. Make 4 18-year-olds stay for 2 years
              4. ???
              5. "Something special"
              You're a good reader, LuDux.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
              Murauskas, Sirvydis
              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• I'm not fan of Adomaitis as a coach, he prepares well and works hard ,but I didn't thought that he has that extra juice to motivate team emocionally before huge game and my opinion didn't changed , but he is good and fair human being overall that cares about his team i learned that about him in last 3 years.

Jarutis in his interview from his body language is looking like a snake and selfish liar.I wouldn't want to have any business with him.

All I see now Rytas club is in a big shit .I don't see a single person in their team who really would care about a team.
                Last edited by Shawshank; 06-02-2020, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawshank View Post

All I see now Rytas club is in a big shit .I don't see a single person in their team who really would care about a team.

Agreed. I think Jarutis' main concern to have enough money for his scouting agency next year.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                  Murauskas, Sirvydis
                  Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• I wouldn't say Jarutis is bad yet, he really has to deal with debts Guoga left.
                    Anyway, shitty days for a club who saw many shitty things. The biggest prospect since JV is left, the best players probably as well and the worst thing is that Rytas already has the best possible coach to work with a crappy team but financially can't keep him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                      You're a good reader, LuDux.

I have lots of experience of reading similar things. Just replace Vilnius with Klaipeda and remove Mega Teens

Comment

• Jarutis says that Bendzius, Bukevicius, Blazevic, Marciulionis, Bickauskis have active contracts and they are about to stay in Rytas, unless there's some buy-outs, but at the moment the club is not in evaluation of any offers. Also the new coach will most likely be from Balkans or Spain. If they can keep those first 4 players mentioned, Rytas still on the map. It's not a secret that there have been many people in Lithuania who turned on Rytas' games just to see Sirvydis and Blazevic, like me. Keeping Marciulionis and Blazevic would still make this Rytas attractive and interesting, not mentioning solid Lith veterans, NT borderliners in Butkevicius, Bendzius.

Vilniaus „Ryto“ ekipa greičiausiai turės vyr. trenerį užsienietį.

Sostinės klubo direktorius Rolandas Jarutis portalo lrytas.lt...

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                        Murauskas, Sirvydis
                        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Jarutis communication is top level again... I thought Rytas is opening a new good chapter after they got rid off Guoga, Kleiza and co. But it seems the same story continues. Every interview of Jarutis is full of contradictions. Marciulionis is seriously thinking about NCAA, what offer Jarutis wants to evaluate here? The same like in Tubelis case? There's no power for any club to stop player from moving to NCAA, no buy-out or smth. Blazevic also can leave, we know that Zalgiris is seriously after him, even Saras had a meeting with Blazevic himself. There're rumors about few foreign clubs interest too. They pay a buy-out and Rytas can do nothing about it. Only for Blazevic to decide here, the same like with Sirvydis. So what to evaluate? Butkevicius and Bendzius deals are expiring, only options left and Rytas offered way lower salaries in new ones, players said it by themselves and it seems they won't accept it if Rytas won't offer better ones till July. So what active deals Jarutis is talking about? So far Jarutis in Rytas fails big time, they are losing all the core of players, especially youngsters are big loss in every way, they lost Adomaitis who agreed to cut his salary, but Rytas failed to offer a bit more (btw there are rumours that Rytas already signed a new coach, supposed to be young Serbian, who worked quite a lot with youth, but not sure if its true), communication is totally crap, no vision or anything, just some short-term moves to get some money from every corner, maybe for his scouting agency...

Comment

• Maybe there's possibility that both club and a player should give a green light for a buy-out, maybe that's how they fixed the contracts of Sirvydis, Blazevic? But I also think that Jarutis just trying to cover his ass, he always does that. If Blazevic will leave and Marciulionis will head to NCAA, it will be such a fiasko. Big time.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                            Murauskas, Sirvydis
                            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• This Jarutis guy is very useful, he can be used to explain all failures from 2015 to 2020!

Comment

• I feel Uleckas can be better in Rytas than Sirvydis. Both are quite similar: they have an exceptional threepointer and lack everything else offensively, but i think Uleckas is a bit better defender. He is not hyped at all compared to Sirvydis and may not be under pressure and big expectations that can help too.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information