Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one is able to lose a game like Aco Petrović.

It was +32 for Cibona at one point..

Comment

• Danko Radić, Alen Benković, Ante Kardum, Mladen Košćak, Božidar Longin, Ivica Lovrić, Branka Matković, Darko Petričević, Nikola Rukavina, Josip Stojanović, Robert Škifić

Today Croatian basketball federation selected new board

nice

You two will still be blind with healthy eyes?

Ivica Lovric took El comadante new puppy Joke Vrankovic, in return gor refs back and place in basketball federation

I wonder what this guys ever had with basketball?????

Kukoc, Radja, Vrankovic, Knego, Giergia, Perasovic, Petrovic, Skansi, Skroce, Tvrdic, Solman, Plecas..........
      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Season for Toni Katic is over. torn ligaments in knee
        Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Now that FIBA decided that Split has to pay out Jusup, are they going to do it or are they filing for bankrupcy?

I from Wisconsin!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

• Originally posted by Mojado View Post
            Now that FIBA decided that Split has to pay out Jusup, are they going to do it or are they filing for bankrupcy?
            Zadar, not Split

yes, somehowe they will deal it. Zadar won't bankrupt, they won't let it happen. There would be "war" down there
            Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• messege to Danko Radić from Šime Buterin

he got banned for life after hiting refs. imo, this is not first time this ref getting beaten by one player. about 10 years ago he was beaten by one KK Hiron player

Policija je podnijela prijavu protiv košarkaša Poličnika Šime Buterina koji je sinoć na Baldekinu napao suca. Buterin je na susretu između građanskog košarka...
              Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• He got banned for life for this?It wasnt even that vicious.Had he been smarter he'd just stomp an opponents head to let off his anger and he wouldnt be punished for a single game

Comment

• nice dance infront of danko radic and nikola vujcic faces

Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                    nice dance infront of danko radic and nikola vujcic faces

Lol... They looked like they seriously wanted to kick his ass

This post deserves to be included in this thread

Comment

• Cedevita won first trophy, Smodis MVP. Champion played like Champion
                      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Sadly I lack of time to follow Croatian sites daily nowadays, what are the actual chances of Split or Zadar coming back to Adriatic league next season?
                        My apetites have rissen since Split's 28 against Zagreb
                        Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Zagreb with Markota, Rikic and Halilovic as only bigs for rest of sesaon is very thin under basket and not havig any chemisty in team. So I guess quite good. Split lead by 40 + points, but evil peole will metnion 9,70 kvota on Split Intresting Zagreb almost lost agaist Zabok few days ago, (100-99), but delegats changed refs decisions and Zagreb won by Simon 4 free throws (does anyone know such cases in such importan minutes where delegats change refs decision?)

Hope they bouth make it!
                          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Thankfully there are still some players playing with sense of honor and loyalty. Nikola Vujčić 11 points +10 assists for Split. respect!

I see, fellow neighbours, you're not bored. Zagreb GM is accusing the players they've scared away all the sponsors with their games hilarious excuse, I am surprised I've never heard that in Slovenia yet, should probably live up to hear it someday in the future though...
                            Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                            That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
                              Thankfully there are still some players playing with sense of honor and loyalty. Nikola Vujčić 11 points +10 assists for Split. respect!

I see, fellow neighbours, you're not bored. Zagreb GM is accusing the players they've scared away all the sponsors with their games hilarious excuse, I am surprised I've never heard that in Slovenia yet, should probably live up to hear it someday in the future though...
                              ofcorse they will say something like this. truth is HDZ lost elections and their vice president Tomislav Karamarko is not ministar of police anymore, so he lost influance in state companys who were sponsoring KK Zagreb

Vujcic is probably first player ever who is sports director and player in one club. doing great job for now. bouth home games were 2000 plus fans in arena
                              Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post

I see, fellow neighbours, you're not bored. .

A. Crnjevic (Zabok)
                                Gólpassz

S. Zadravec (Zabok)
                                Sikeres középtávoli (86-62)

M. Arapovic (Cibona)
                                Sikeres közeli (86-60)

M. Arapovic (Cibona)
                                Támadólepattanó

it's never boring with croatian basketball federation....anyone recognize language form our live score? hungarian? lol

but atlest great news. arapovic made his debute this season. 4 pts, 1 reb in 3 min
                                Last edited by pohani komarac; 03-31-2012, 06:42 PM.
                                Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information