This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
    I'm pretty much surprised about the outcome. Blassingame wasn't too expensive imo, in his days with prokom he was one of the most destructive forces known in euroleague, yet with Cibona he actualy turned around the whole team. Either a matter of playing level or he actually matured noticably.
    Nevertheless I expected Cedevita and after them being eliminated Zadar to go over Cibona.

Congrats Cibosi
    Blasingame got in team that sutits him. He istantly conected with Zizic p'n'r and Zizic at moment looked like Zizic from season with Popovic. While Cibona pushes hard on trasition trough him, Saric and DJ where he exceles with his speed and court vision. He did sometimes screrw in 5 on 5 and got willd. But for curent Cibona level he is Steve Nash

Cedevita will reduce buget, but that does not mean they will be worse then this season. I guess and hope they will get "younger"
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
      200k Dollars?

How much they have this season, 2,5m?

And do you know were DJ goes, does he have any serious offers?
      euros

My mistake he would ern that much if he was full season here, he reportedly had 20k for mounth

Cibona this season had about 2M if we don't count what was paid by Klemm security/Bandic for Saric

Don't know for DJ ofers, but for sure he will try to sign for biger money somwhere. He also had 200k. Those were most expensive players

But most iportant we have decent PG tou build for next seson, unlike last where Mrsic and Prkacing totally screwd with Ware, Carter, Anderson, Smush
      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
        euros

My mistake he would ern that much if he was full season here, he reportedly had 20k for mounth

Cibona this season had about 2M if we don't count what was paid by Klemm security/Bandic for Saric

Don't know for DJ ofers, but for sure he will try to sign for biger money somwhere. He also had 200k. Those were most expensive players

But most iportant we have decent PG tou build for next seson, unlike last where Mrsic and Prkacing totally screwd with Ware, Carter, Anderson, Smush
        I think you really hit a jackpot with Blassingame, and you got it for a cheap price..
        About Dj, there was some rumours here about Zvezda, but it seems like a fake rumours

Anyway, thanx for answers

Comment

• Cedevita-Cibona 3-0. Cedevita won first championship in history
          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Well deserved from my perspective. Noticably cheaper team than last year, but nevertheless functioning twice as good on court - i like those kind of true teams. Congrats Cedevita!
            Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
            That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information