No announcement yet.

IBN rankings (vote)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Mindozas needs some of this to re-establish his credentials as a Lithuanian fanboy:

Comment

• Hepcat, I'm afraid I can't eat kugelis anymore, since a true Lithuanian fanboy told me I'm fake as I was stupid enough to doubt Lithuania will win gold after historical win over Estonia FML

Comment

• Originally posted by INTEGRAL View Post
        The real ranking

Serbia
        France
        Greece
        Spain
        Italy
        Turkey
        Germany
        Croatia
        Lithuania
        Czech Republic
        Belgium
        Slovenia
        Latvia
        Israel
        Finland
        Poland
        Georgia
        Russia
        Macedonia
        The Netherlands
        Ukraine
        Bosnia and Herzegovina
        Iceland
        Estonia
        So now will you move Lithuania Up ? Italians got destroyed.
        Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
        FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
        FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Comment

• I deserve to be fucked
          IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
          Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
          Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
          Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
          Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

I deserve to be fucked
            I respect you.. really

Comment

I deserve to be fucked
              Come on. Update the rankings

Lithuania

Comment

• You have been banned for a reason. If you'll insist on making new accounts, I'll make sure that 7 day ban turns into a permanent one. Your pick.
                JPF
                Last edited by Joško Poljak Fan; 09-20-2015, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• All in all the forum rankings were actually reasonably accurate and at least predicted all the semifinalists correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Upi View Post
                    All in all the forum rankings were actually reasonably accurate and at least predicted all the semifinalists correctly.
                    No. The rankings were seriously looked to much at the names on the rosters this year and nothing else. Lithuania ranked 9th was a joke. Lithuania is experienced team in the playoffs and our Group D teams showed everybody that Group D was filled with good teams. I was predicting before the championship a Bronze or a 4th place for Lithuania. We lacked some good players for the final to even out the possibilities against Spain. And I do think we were lucky avoiding France in the Semi Finals. There was an argument between Batum and Motiejunas. Batum said that the real Final was France vs Spain in the Semis. He thinks that Lithuania didn't fully deserve the Final. Well as much as I would like to disagree. There is a bit of truth in it. I would be unsure about the victory playing France. But then again Lithuania beat the tournaments favorites Serbia so...
                    Lithuania

Comment

• Originally posted by Modis View Post
                      No. The rankings were seriously looked to much at the names on the rosters this year and nothing else. Lithuania ranked 9th was a joke. Lithuania is experienced team in the playoffs and our Group D teams showed everybody that Group D was filled with good teams. I was predicting before the championship a Bronze or a 4th place for Lithuania. We lacked some good players for the final to even out the possibilities against Spain. And I do think we were lucky avoiding France in the Semi Finals. There was an argument between Batum and Motiejunas. Batum said that the real Final was France vs Spain in the Semis. He thinks that Lithuania didn't fully deserve the Final. Well as much as I would like to disagree. There is a bit of truth in it. I would be unsure about the victory playing France. But then again Lithuania beat the tournaments favorites Serbia so...
                      ...and the forum rankings still predicted the semifinalists correctly...

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information