No announcement yet.

Abl 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who will broadcast all the ABL games here in the Philippines?

Comment

Originally posted by bballcrazy View Post
      Singapore's center Delvin Goh who also played in this year's Fiba Asia is only 20. Russel Low another SG Center/PF is also pretty young at 22.

Anyway, by any chance do you have all the team's rosters (With imports)?
      can you please give us a link to the livestream?

Comment

Originally posted by jords33 View Post
        can you please give us a link to the livestream?
        There you go, all games should be televised live on their youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXqBmvCvYD8

Comment

There you go, all games should be televised live on their youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXqBmvCvYD8
          thanks man!!! but hopefully they will have a TV partner here in the Philippines

Comment

O.T. but the camera angle is so terrible, it makes the court look small, and the commentators talk as if they're about to fall asleep

Comment

The Goldstein guy is really impressive, can shoot and is very athletic. His a speed maniac who does everything well. Rosales on the other hand not showing his game yet.

Comment

The Goldstein guy is really impressive, can shoot and is very athletic. His a speed maniac who does everything well. Rosales on the other hand not showing his game yet.
                tyler lamb was also good, Kris Rosales is overrated, he was very hyped up coming into the PBA draft because he once tried out for the Brooklyn Nets, he ended up getting drafted in the 2nd round but was unable to secure a roster spot with Barako Bull

Comment

tyler lamb was also good, Kris Rosales is overrated, he was very hyped up coming into the PBA draft because he once tried out for the Brooklyn Nets, he ended up getting drafted in the 2nd round but was unable to secure a roster spot with Barako Bull
                  Yeah, I was disappointed with his play. From someone that drew interest from NBA scouts, I was expecting much more. He doesn't look anywhere close to NBA level to be honest. Good points would be his height and control of the game. But his shot mechanics are sloppy, he had a few turnovers and doesn't look particularly athletic. It could be first game jitters though since it is first game as a pro, will expect him to step up the next time.

Comment

by the way, are Goldstein and Lamb eligible to play for the Thai National team?

Comment

by the way, are Goldstein and Lamb eligible to play for the Thai National team?
                      As of right now, Lamb and Goldstein are probably ineligible for FIBA sanctioned tournaments because they didn't secure their passport before 16 (as I know of, but my fingers are crossed for a Clarkson sort of miracle).

The Camera Angle and Court looking so small is because this was actually a pretty small gym...so limitations are there and things should pick up once they move to another gymnasium later on in the season.

As for the commentators sounding sleepy...my apologies for that. It's my first time and I'll look to improve further on if I get another chance to do this.
                      Glad to know that you guys have all been watching though!

Comment

Originally posted by Sajjatam.k View Post
                        As of right now, Lamb and Goldstein are probably ineligible for FIBA sanctioned tournaments because they didn't secure their passport before 16 (as I know of, but my fingers are crossed for a Clarkson sort of miracle).

The Camera Angle and Court looking so small is because this was actually a pretty small gym...so limitations are there and things should pick up once they move to another gymnasium later on in the season.

As for the commentators sounding sleepy...my apologies for that. It's my first time and I'll look to improve further on if I get another chance to do this.
                        You were the commentator? Which one? There was two, one still sounded ok (Hope that was you) the other sounded really monotonous.

Comment

wow, you were the commentator? no offense man but you should really try to sound more enthusiastic about the game your commentating, just my two cents

Comment

for every country's benefit this bullshit passport before 16 should be amended! how could a country like thailand and others as well enhance its chances in FIBA tournaments if it can't field a strong line up because of this rule, QATAR is the culprit why the Hagop rule was made!

Comment

wow, you were the commentator? no offense man but you should really try to sound more enthusiastic about the game your commentating, just my two cents
                              Your two cents is well taken. Never really thought of doing the commentating stuff...but they asked me to try and give it a shot. LOL
                              I'll try to improve if I get another chance at it.

The Philippines and Thailand should really join forces to petition against the Hagop rule LOL

Comment

Looking forward to tonight's game after the Philippines absence for so long. Aguilas would be favourites here with their offense, veteran experience and gritty toughness, but I will like to see how are they going to contain the 7'1 behemoth in Mcclain with their tallest player at 6'7 or 6'8 (Mammie). Vampires are certainly no pushover, coming out from a championship title in the Thai league and with 5 players who played in the SEA games team which pushed the sinag gilas to the limit.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information