No announcement yet.

Adriatic Basketball League 2015/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kindergarden wins it again!!!!!! What a group of kids and Milojevic did a fantastic job.

Mega Leks 76 - Buducnost 75

Even without injured key players Mega plays their heart out and wins the Semi Final of the Playoffs against No. 1 seed Buducnost! They await the winner of Zvezda - Cedevita series. These guys are already champs in my eyes, winning the Cup and now playing like this with average age of the team of less than 19,1 years old average is breaking out!!!

Comment

• Luwawu again.

Comment

• Kamnikar again assigns Damir Javor as the ref for Cedevita - Zvezda game, even though he has been noted for exclusion several times by Zvezda and has been known to butcher us, again and again. This is pretty ridiculous...

Comment

• I've got a simmilar 10 season long feeling about Dožai refereeing Olimpija.

Congrats Mega! Well deserved. Incredibly well coached team, I've got a feeling Milojević will get far in his career.
          Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
          That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
            I've got a simmilar 10 season long feeling about Dožai refereeing Olimpija.

Congrats Mega! Well deserved. Incredibly well coached team, I've got a feeling Milojević will get far in his career.
            One of the main issue is that Javor is the 15th ranked ref by ABA League rankings, how is it possible that he can be chosen to ref games of this importance, just kills me

Comment

• Comment

• Zvezda is ABA league champion again !

Stefan Jovic is MVP but for me there is not doubt that real MVP is:

CheZvNFU4AAd5XE.jpg

Comment

• Congrats Zvezda, well deserved.
                  Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                  That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
                    Congrats Zvezda, well deserved.
                    thanks

by the way as it seems, ABA again will have 14 teams.. Olimpija + FMP will be added

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information