Under The Radar College Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under The Radar College Players

It seems every year I come across a player who is very good but majorly overlooked, and it bothers me to know he'll probably never get a chance at the NBA. Who are some players you feel are overlooked either this past season or going into this new one?

I'll start it off. You've most likely never heard of this kid but St. Joseph's senior guard Aaron Brown is a Marcus Smart type of player (he even looks like him) who does everything on the court including being a tough rebounder despite only being 6'5" and I've personally seen him play the 2, 3, and 4 and hold his own. He's a pretty solid defender and can shoot the ball well. He was a star small forward on the Penn Wood High (Delaware County, PA) team that won the state championship a few years back but during his two years at West Virginia he stopped getting taller and filled in and now is one of those "big guard" types. I've honestly never seen another guard like him before other than Marcus Smart. He can score but he probably won't get many opportunities to his senior season because St. Joe's has a lot of really good recruits that have come in over these past few classes (look out for DeAndre Bembry, by the way) and at least a few of them are considered scorers. He could be a really solid NBA player though.

Comment

Domantas Sabonis
      Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
      FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
      FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Comment

I am not sure if Sabonis is is overlooked. He is slated as a NBA lottery pick by most of the NBA draft boards.

His team mates Kyle Wiltjer and Prezmek Karnowski are not really looked at as major NBA prospects. Wiltjer could very easily be Player of the Year.

when is the last time the NCAA Player of the Year has gone undrafted? I don't think ever - but there is a serious chance here if Wiltjer won it.

Comment

Domantas Sabonis

Comment

Originally posted by CHBB View Post
            It seems every year I come across a player who is very good but majorly overlooked, and it bothers me to know he'll probably never get a chance at the NBA. Who are some players you feel are overlooked either this past season or going into this new one?
            Do you think it's Domantas Sabonis?
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

These games, though they might lack the visual splendor of contemporary spacebar clicker​ titles, served as the building blocks for the gaming experiences we enjoy today. They showcase the ingenuity of developers who worked with limited resources to create captivating narratives, engaging gameplay mechanics, and iconic characters that have stood the test of time.

Comment

Tusmundo at WO. Telenovelas de series american latinas. Ver gratis online Tusmundo online gratis.

Comment

Urmăriți Pe All Serialele Turcesti 2023 Netflix Online. Urmărește Serialul Rom
                  Seriale Le Turcesti, Urmăriți Pe All Serialele Turcesti 2023 Netflix Online. Urmărește Serialul Rom

Comment

Urmariti Online Serial Drama, ruzgarli tepe subtitrat in romana , Actiune, Drama, Si Comedie, terasa cu carti, Seriale Turcesti Vechi sau Nou in situatii foarte odihnitoare.
                    Terasa Cucarti, Urmariti Online Serial Drama, Actiune, Drama, Si Comedie, Seriale Turcesti Vechi sau Nou in situatii foarte odihnitoare.

Comment

Pencuri Movie 123 Dalam era digital yang serba canggih ini, akses kepada pelbagai jenis hiburan dalam talian semakin mudah diperoleh. Salah satu fenomena yang telah menjadi perbualan hangat dalam kalangan peminat filem dan pengguna internet adalah laman web seperti “Pencuri Movie” dan “123 Movies
                      Pencuri Movie 123 Official - dfm2u Filem dengan Sarikata. Pencuri Movie dan 123 Movies, Explore the controversial world in online entertainment.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information