X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eurobasket 2015 tickets

Dear all,

after 26 years, Holland will finally be at EuroBasket again!
    I'm really looking forward to coming to Zagreb.

As a fan of good (great) basketball, I would really love to attend the Slovenia-Croatia game.
    However, eventim.hr does not offer any tickets for that, and e-mailing them gives no result.

Are there any fans here, who could help me?
    How to get a ticket via the 'regular' channels?

Thank you so much in advance.

BTW, for those interested in the Dutch Lions, I did some speculating about their roster here (please turn on your (Google) Translate):

PS: I don't mean to hijack this thread, forgive me, but it feels too much to start a whole separate thread for this. Hope, I'm not wrong.

@Arie

It is always great to see different people from all over Europe especially people who we rarely see such as Dutch, Belgian, Latvian, Macedonian, Bulgarian etc.

You are not hijacking the thread at all. If you follow also other threads, you will see people talking even about Alexandre the Great in Greek thread or why Lithuanians love Turkish men in other thread

Discussions make the forum alive and I love that very much

You should open The Netherlands 2015 thread with some informations about the roster
    IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
    Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
    Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
    Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
    Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Hi Arie!
      I just moved the post in a separate thread, not because you'd be hijacking the previous one, but more due to the fact many people will have questions regarding tickets during the tournament and a thread like this is a common practice. Also, feel free to start a thread about the Dutch NT with the roster, rumours etc.

As far as Croatia - Slovenia in Zagreb goes, that's probably a ticket impossible to get as a 100k stadium would've easily be sold out in a matter of few hours or so. I don't think many of those are available in the free market. Slovenian tickets for this game were only available in the group packages for all 5 Slo games.
      Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
      That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

@Picek, @JPF, whats the situation with tickets for the Zagreb group? I read a report that Croatia v Greece is the 2nd most popular game in pre-sales, with 8000+ tickets sold already.
        Expect around 200 Greek fans to travel for the first round. Later, we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Svoura View Post
          @Picek, @JPF, whats the situation with tickets for the Zagreb group? I read a report that Croatia v Greece is the 2nd most popular game in pre-sales, with 8000+ tickets sold already.
          Expect around 200 Greek fans to travel for the first round. Later, we'll see.
          As far as I've read Croatia - Slovenia is sold out (well, due to Fiba's quote of tickets, that's always "almost" sold out), about 3000 tickets ar being given to various croatian clubs (meaning you can add +3000 in CRO games) read the same 8000 about Croatia-Greece, other Croatian games have around 5000 tickets sold, while expecting they will sell out the arena within the last days untill the game.
          From Slovenia, tourist agencies grabbed majority of that 3000 tickets quota, however as you can guess they're doing their best to add some additional stuff to their offer in packages and those won't be sold out entirely due to it, so far about 5000 tickets have been sold for Slovenian games. Greece - Macedonia 2000 and the rest about 1000.

Not sure if I'll have the time, but it should be worth going there, since there will be the same old bunch of about 1000 that goes just about everywhere with NT, will probably keep doing so even if our NT starts to suck completely and makes up for potential numbers with dedication. I prefer those to 10000 fans that are only trying to be loud when we're leading.
          Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
          That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Thanks. I wholeheartedly agree with your last paragraph.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information