I think MVP will be Bjelica. He is just great
      IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
      Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
      Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
      Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
      Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Originally posted by INTEGRAL View Post
        Both are great. Both deserve to be in top10 players in Eurobasket

Teodosic, Satoransky
        De Colo, ?Gentile?
        Gallinari, Maciulis
        Bjelica, Vesely
        Gasol, Valanciunas

I think MVP will be Bjelica. He is just great
        Other players deserve to be there to. Like Pau Gasol or Belinelli.Spain would not be in the Semi Finals if it wasn't for Pau. Legend... Honestly how will FIBA pick the best. Just so hard.
        Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
        FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
        FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Modis View Post
          Other players deserve to be there to. Like Pau Gasol or Belinelli.Spain would not be in the Semi Finals if it wasn't for Pau. Legend... Honestly how will FIBA pick the best. Just so hard.
          Gentile had a very dominant tournament so I picked over Belinelli.
          IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
          Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
          Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
          Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
          Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Originally posted by INTEGRAL View Post
            Lithuanians were saying lots of controversial to me when I said this team has nothing special, there is something wrong and your roster doesn't look scaring to me.

60% maybe more of the NT players are from Zalgiris and this rate is rising by adding Rytas players to 80%. With all the respect for your teams but you always had still has easy path chance with you.
            OK, sorry for that now we see you were absolutely right. As well as all others, calling Lithuanian NT an average team.

Comment

Already Huge First medal for Domantas Sabonis at 19. A Good experience for him. Hope if there is a chance Kazlauskas will let him to get couple of minutes in the final to let Jankunas rest . He averages so far 4.0. Had a total of 8 rebounds . Played good against Belgium. Totally didn't disappoint . Unlike Lekavicius.
              Lithuania

Comment

So it seems that after eurobasket Lithuania will be in 3rd place in Fiba world ratings . Nice! =D
                Last edited by remigijus; 09-19-2015, 08:13 AM.
                Silver medal at 2016 olympics prediction game

Comment

Originally posted by remigijus View Post
                  So it seems that after eurobasket Lithuania will be in 3rd place in Fiba world ratings . Nice! =D
                  We could have been 3rd in Rankings place before if it wasn't for the 2014 World Championships Bronze game which we lost against France.
                  Lithuania

Comment

Looking forward to this matchup.
                    052915-fsf-nba-toronto-raptors-jonas-valanciunas-GI_vadapt_620_high_49.jpg
                    Lithuania

Comment

Was sad in the first hour. I looked at the Spanish players and I thought this could be us. But Spain was way to strong, and not the best performances by us to. We were exhausted. And Pau Gasol showed Valanciunas that he is way behind. Now I feel embarrassed that I made this poster Anyways I am happy now. Looking at this years team. It wasn't the best team in terms of talent and that's what we were short of this year to finish the championship, maybe not as champions but at least giving a good fight to Spain. We had the team spirit, but we were short in better players this year. I am almost sure that Olympics should be good for us. If Maciulis plays like in this tournament, and we fill the gaps that we couldn't with better players this year I am sure we can be a medalist contender in Rio!!! Lets continue the journey. Its been successful recent years. (2010 FIBA World Cup BRONZE !!) (2011 FIBA EuroBasket 5th) (2013 FIBA EuroBasket SILVER!!) (2014 FIBA World Cup 4th place) (2015 FIBA EuroBasket SILVER !!)
                      Lithuania

Comment

Indeed, such a good run by Lithuania. They are always there or thereabouts. Also the key players are still young so I would definitely be optimistic about the next years. Always playing very good team basketball. For such a small country to do so well it's truly an accomplishment and clearly thanks to their huge passion for the game. They just have such a small pool...

I'm sure they'll bring it in the Olympics as well. Great job by this team again.

Comment

And Pau Gasol showed Valanciunas that he is way behind.
                          It can be good thing. Gasol showed lot of things that Jonas can only dream about. Or practice and someday be able to do to those things. Little extra motivation.

Its been successful recent years. (2010 FIBA World Cup BRONZE !!) (2011 FIBA EuroBasket 5th) (2013 FIBA EuroBasket SILVER!!) (2014 FIBA World Cup 4th place) (2015 FIBA EuroBasket SILVER !!)
                          Yes and more is coming. Your youth team are doing pretty well too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtyh View Post
                            It can be good thing. Gasol showed lot of things that Jonas can only dream about. Or practice and someday be able to do to those things. Little extra motivation.
                            JV will be better with years to come, but I can't see JV bein' able to score 6 triples in a game, to have court vision like that, his bball IQ is nowhere close, some of these things you just can't learn

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                              JV will be better with years to come, but I can't see JV bein' able to score 6 triples in a game, to have court vision like that, his bball IQ is nowhere close, some of these things you just can't learn
                              Gasol is phenomenal. It's a stupid comparison overall. I wish modis wouldn't bring all this uneccesary things here

O love JV, but that's where D-Mo is underrated among IBN'ers and even some Lith fans. D-Mo has a court vision, perfect passing, very quick decision maker, never stops the ball, excellent post game, quick feet, can play and shoot out of perimeter and most importantly D-Mo has figured it out defensively, he can defend p&r he can make solid step outs. He had to be absolute beast even compared to JV in my account. I'm still pissed I'll have to wait his brake out tournament in the NT for a longer time JV is steadily improving though and will be absolute beast while peaking, but there's no need to compare him with an NBA super star Gasol.
                              LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                              Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                              Buzelis, Lelevicius
                              Murauskas, Sirvydis
                              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Kalnietis beat Eurobasket's record with 70 assists in this tournament. Despite turnovers and the struggles scoring, his assisting rate was very good. Let him have a season run and we'll have one of the best 1 position players next tournament. Healthy and ready Kalnietis is underrated. He basically was second best PG after Teo in Eurobasket. Such players as Rodriguez, Lull or De Colo didn't have such a huge role and responsibility in their teams as those 2.
                                LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                                Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                                Buzelis, Lelevicius
                                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information