Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European prospects born 98'

and born in '98?

tadas sedekerskis (2.01), played some minutes in three games with baskonia in ACB. the next season he will be loaned again, but I hope that in the 2016/17 he will be in the first team.

Feel free to create a new thread in such instances

Interesting enough that Dos Anjos is ranked as low with eurohopes 98' rankings. Sure he needs to bulk up, but most of the players of his age and height (218cm) are barely able to walk properly, let alone play basketball
    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Ömer Faruk Yurtseven playing for Fenerbahçe extremely intriguing player. He has very good post skills.When he got the ball in the low post hard to defend him. Additionally he can shot the ball reliable mid range shot, very present with his rebounding but also a great threat as a shot blocker. His nice length and excellent timing make him a superbly interesting talent for the highest level as he has all the tools to become a dominant player on both sides of the court. One of the best prospect in whole europe.

Comment

Ömer Faruk Yurtseven(6' 10'') is the updated version of Ömer Faruk Aşık. He is the most dominant player in this generation. Among all Turkish prospects, he gives me the most enthusiasm with Tolga Geçim. He dominated every single category in Euroleague Junior Tournament except assist category. Great footwork, can shoot mid range and 3 pts, so active on boards and amazing defense. Superb block timing and he has already started to bulk. He already took some minutes from Obra. The brightest prospect imo here.
        Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
        Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Originally posted by slice me nice View Post
          Ömer Faruk Yurtseven(6' 10'') is the updated version of Ömer Faruk Aşık. He is the most dominant player in this generation. Among all Turkish prospects, he gives me the most enthusiasm with Tolga Geçim. He dominated every single category in Euroleague Junior Tournament except assist category. Great footwork, can shoot mid range and 3 pts, so active on boards and amazing defense. Superb block timing and he has already started to bulk. He already took some minutes from Obra. The brightest prospect imo here.
          Ömer Faruk is really different and I think his ceiling is higher than Aşık. He has a really polished offense and footwork for his age, which Aşık never had and he has a much better teacher who can help him become a legend

Comment

Ömer Utku Al can be the best PG prospect that we have ever had. Stats say this. He is the assist leader of latest U-16 championship with 6.7 assists average which has never been had by another Turkish PG. The closest assist average belongs to Kenan Sipahi which is 5.3 assists per game.

Since he is playing for Beşiktaş, I have more opportunity to follow him. Pure talent for this position. He is a good defender and energic guy. He took the second place in steal category in same tournament. He really makes his opponent feel suffocated on court. Court vision, high passing ability, aggressiveness on ball, fairly well penetration skill, quickness and determination can be used for describing this guy. He is also shooting the threes with acceptable percentage which is 40% and fairly good for this type of a guard. One of the most underrated talents of our generation maybe because of the other prospects have pride of place more. I really expect him to contribute more from the different departments of basketball incoming European championship.

Kerem Tunçeri's assist average at this age was : 2,4
            Ender Arslan's : 3,2
            Kenan Sipahi's : 5,0
            Barış Ermiş's : 3,3
            Doğuş Balbay's : 3,3

His weakness is his body, he needs to get stronger and I hope he will be taller a little bit more. He is currently 1.81 which is a huge drawback for him. His game is mature but I hope his body will be mature as well in short term.

P.S: I feel weird when we have a PG prospect, Turkish national team have always struggled with narrow PG rotation.
            Last edited by slice me nice; 05-01-2015, 07:37 PM.
            Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
            Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Ömer Faruk Yurtseven is awarded as MVP at Basketball Without Borders Camp where the best players of this generation performs together. He is improving his game day by day. I heard that he makes three points too this year. A dominant center who shoots the ball behind the arc. It sounds so scary
              Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Best german player, big with 3, in 97 and 98 germans have great generation
                https://twitter.com/MicaHack

Comment

Gregory Motovilov(BC Zenit)

9IPvJIuyBwg.jpg

features:
                  Leadership 83%
                  Athleticism 81%
                  Ball handing 77%
                  Passing 62%
                  Rebounding 69%
                  Jump shot 77%
                  3pt shot 70%
                  Drive 85%
                  Play without the ball 65%
                  Defense 1x1 70%
                  IQ game 72%
                  Quickness 89%
                  Team defense 68%
                  Size for amplua 68%
                  Potential 74%
                  Overall 1110

Position: shooting guard
                  Date of birth: 07.02.1998
                  Height: 189
                  Weight: 77

CAREER AND TRAINING

Club: BC Triumph-Zenit
                  School: sport school of CSKA

Debut in VTB against Vita Georgia: 6.0p 7.0ass 2.0reb 11.0per 41.0+-
                  he also played in the Russian Cup for the main team

Stats in young VTB league: 22.5p 4.3ass 4.0reb 17.8per 16.3+- in 4 g

Profile in VTB
                  Единая Лига ВТБ | VTB United League - Официальный сайт. Календарь, результаты, статистика, видео и фото матчей. Составы, статистика игроков и команд Единой Лиги ВТБ, новости и прямые трансляции матчей.

In Eurocup
                  The official site of Euroleague Basketball. Check out live matches, stats, standings, teams, players, interviews, fantasy challenge and much more.

in Young VTB
                  Last edited by Mika Hakinen; 11-30-2015, 04:31 PM.
                  https://twitter.com/MicaHack

Comment

Originally posted by slice me nice View Post
                    Ömer Faruk Yurtseven is awarded as MVP at Basketball Without Borders Camp where the best players of this generation performs together. He is improving his game day by day. I heard that he makes three points too this year. A dominant center who shoots the ball behind the arc. It sounds so scary
                    If he gets his way he is a goner after this season. Apparently for this year's BWB they did a mock draft and Yurtseven was the first pick.
                    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                    Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

ANGT in Belgrade has started and Crvena Zvezda demolished Buducnost in the first game. The star of the game was Borisa Simanic who had a 34pt, 11rb, 2as, 2bl and 1st game, on 11/13 shooting for 2pt, 4/7 shooting for 3pt and 44 PIR. He was measured now 6'11'' in shoes with a 7'3" wingspan and is getting stronger and more agressive. He turns 18 on March 20th and he will be eligible for a new pro contract with Zvezda.

Radanov had a great game too, 24pt, 4as, 4st on 9/11 shooting. He is another '98 player expecting to step up to the senior team in the coming year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                        ANGT in Belgrade has started and Crvena Zvezda demolished Buducnost in the first game. The star of the game was Borisa Simanic who had a 34pt, 11rb, 2as, 2bl and 1st game, on 11/13 shooting for 2pt, 4/7 shooting for 3pt and 44 PIR. He was measured now 6'11'' in shoes with a 7'3" wingspan and is getting stronger and more agressive. He turns 18 on March 20th and he will be eligible for a new pro contract with Zvezda.

Radanov had a great game too, 24pt, 4as, 4st on 9/11 shooting. He is another '98 player expecting to step up to the senior team in the coming year or two.
                        Simanic would look good on the Wisconsin Badgers indeed. Just kidding.
                        Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                        2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                        Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
                          Simanic would look good on the Wisconsin Badgers indeed. Just kidding.
                          Heheh. Why would anyone wish Wisconsin on a young person.

I would love him at Siracuse though

Comment

Yurtseven with 91 points, 28 rebounds, 5 assists in the 7th-8th Classification game in Turkish U-18 Championship. The god mode was on. He is playing very well in the tournament however his efforts were inadequate to make his team reaching SFs in Championship. This Fenerbahçe team's backcourt is so pathetic that they can't produce anything but giving the ball to Yurtseven in every occasion. This game was just an extraordinary one, you see this kind of performance once in a century (34/49 2P, 5/11 3P, 8/13 FT).
                            Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information