No announcement yet.

My Basketball Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading it, I just realised you guys also have the rights to Vasilije Micić! Great gamble! I'm saying "gamble" not because I wouldn't trust the guy to make a career, but due to those differences between pointguard game in europe and NBA. with 52th pick, that's what the Spurs ussualy have been doing. And Vasilije definately has the potential to play in NBA, if the enviroment would suit him at some point with Sixers, he could develop into a really good inteligent, all-round PG.
    Ish only needs to work on his shot, he is one of the quickest guys out there, however remembering him against the Heat, he was neutralised pretty fast as his defenders passed below the screens exclusively knowing that he won't punish that with a shot.

I'm a big Olynyk fan, can't wait to see him with Canada in some international competition, he should do great there with his game.
    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
      Reading it, I just realised you guys also have the rights to Vasilije Micić! Great gamble! I'm saying "gamble" not because I wouldn't trust the guy to make a career, but due to those differences between pointguard game in europe and NBA. with 52th pick, that's what the Spurs ussualy have been doing. And Vasilije definately has the potential to play in NBA, if the enviroment would suit him at some point with Sixers, he could develop into a really good inteligent, all-round PG.
      Ish only needs to work on his shot, he is one of the quickest guys out there, however remembering him against the Heat, he was neutralised pretty fast as his defenders passed below the screens exclusively knowing that he won't punish that with a shot.

I'm a big Olynyk fan, can't wait to see him with Canada in some international competition, he should do great there with his game.
      Yeah Micic does really seem like he could be a great point guard one day. Not only is he a great guard but he really seems to have a great head on his shoulders from the interviews and things I've seen with him.

Comment

Been a hectic couple of days so I haven't gotten my writing done yet. The last part of my series comparing the rebuilding processes of the Sixers and Celtics will be up tomorrow at the latest though.

Comment

And of course by tomorrow I meant two days from when I posted that

Part Three of my series comparing the rebuilding processes of the Sixers and Celtics is now up. In this part, we analyze the apparent strategies of each team and draw a conclusion to our series.

Comment

I think the Sixers will eventually outpace the Celtics in a season or two. I just hope that the Celtics won't deal Bradley, he has been showing his all around game this month.
            Sacramento Kings
            HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Yeah it seems like the Tony Allen situation all over again where they don't appreciate what he really brings to the team. Jae Crowder is an excellent defender but I doubt Marcus Smart can defend like Avery Bradley right now.

Comment

Starting a new series on the Sixers' most important players going forward. First post in the series should be up sometime tomorrow. I'm undecided on who to write about first but I'm leaning towards Robert Covington.

Comment

New post on the underrated Wayne Ellington now up. Part two of my series comparing the Sixers with other depleted teams around the NBA should be up either later today or early tomorrow as I have the majority of it written out already.

Comment

Expect a much more steady stream of content from here on out, as I'm currently writing around 10 pieces and have ideas for many more. I'll have every one of my series related to this current NBA regular season posted and completed by the time the playoffs begin.

Comment

Any thoughts on getting your own website? GoDaddy can get you started quick. After 3 - 6 months you can put up small ads like Google Adsense to make money.

Now it is commendable that you do this for the love of the game and Sixers don't get me wrong.
                      Sacramento Kings

Comment

Haha I'm one step ahead of you my man. Sportsblog is a site that pays you by how many views you get because they make money off of the advertising. Because I pay 5 dollars a month, I can even use a regular url as opposed to (.sportsblog.com) but I don't plan on making the switch for at least another week. I plan on also really improving the layout of my site and putting navigation boxes at the top for each category (Sixers, Eagles, Local Players in the NBA so far, but eventually will include every local team as well as general NBA and NCAA and some general basketball as well) and really "pimping" out my blog haha. I wanted to really feel it out and ease into things at first though. I'm definitely trying to make this thing really take off eventually even though I'm doing it because I love it.

Comment

Part Two of my series comparing the Sixers to other depleted teams around the NBA is now up. In this part, we take a look at the Lakers.

Comment

Originally posted by CHBB View Post
                            Haha I'm one step ahead of you my man. Sportsblog is a site that pays you by how many views you get because they make money off of the advertising. Because I pay 5 dollars a month, I can even use a regular url as opposed to (.sportsblog.com) but I don't plan on making the switch for at least another week. I plan on also really improving the layout of my site and putting navigation boxes at the top for each category (Sixers, Eagles, Local Players in the NBA so far, but eventually will include every local team as well as general NBA and NCAA and some general basketball as well) and really "pimping" out my blog haha. I wanted to really feel it out and ease into things at first though. I'm definitely trying to make this thing really take off eventually even though I'm doing it because I love it.
                            Ok cool, best of results. Thumbs up!
                            Sacramento Kings

Comment

I'm doing a series this week on Sixers players who need to step up in order to stick around the NBA after this season. Look for the first post to be up sometime today.

Comment

Part One of my series on the Sixers players who need to step up in order to stick around the NBA after this season is now up. First up, Turkish import Furkan Aldemir.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information