No announcement yet.

My Basketball Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I posted a piece on what I like to call The Iverson Effect and how it relates to TJ McConnell and the Sixers.

Comment

• My recap of this afternoon's impressive come from behind victory over Milwaukee is now up.

My piece grading the individual performances in said victory should be up within the next few hours.

Comment

• Wow, two full pages of spam links above this thread?

My piece grading the individual performances in tonight's impressive come-from-behind victory in Milwaukee is now up.

Comment

• No preview tonight because I previewed the last game against the Raptors and the only major change since then is TJ finally sitting and the team signing Chasson Randle. Well that and improved play from Covington, TLC, and Nerlens plus Holmes being out.

Comment

• My preview of tonight's matchup with Portland is now up.

Comment

• My recap of tonight's buzzer-beating win over Portland is now up.

I'll have my piece grading the individual performances in said win up by morning. Might wait until after watching the replay to write it.

Comment

• Wow, 20,000 views and counting! That's amazing. Thanks everybody!

My piece grading the individual performances in tonight's buzzer-beating victory over Portland is now up.

Comment

• My piece previewing tonight's matchup in Atlanta is now up.

Comment

• Both my recap of last night's impressive win over the Clippers and my piece grading the individual performances in said victory are now up.

Comment

• My recap of last night's victory over Milwaukee is now up, as is my piece grading the individual performances in said victory.

Comment

• My preview of tonight's game against Houston is now up.

Comment

• My recap of last night's loss against Houston is now up. Internet wasn't working from halftime last night until around 2-3PM today.

Comment

• I posted both a recap and a preview of tonight's thrilling Big Five game between Saint Joseph's and LaSalle.

Comment

• Dropped the ball today not writing a preview for tonight's game but it gets old sometimes writing out in depth previews knowing literally the same player can and often will sink his whole team. Like the Iverson era all over again. Won't happen again though. My preview of tomorrow night's game against Sacramento will be up when we know who's definitely playing/not playing.

Comment

• My preview of tonight's matchup with Sacramento is now up.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information