Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: 2015 15th WABA Championship [Tehran, Iran, May 25-31]

  1. #1
    Senior Member Kings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,191
    Country: China

    Default 2015 15th WABA Championship [Amman, Jordan, May 29-Jun 3]


    29/05 LIB 85 IRQ 67
    29/05 JOR 92 PLE 76
    30/05 PLE 79 SYR 73
    30/05 LIB 92 JOR 74
    31/05 LIB 76 SYR 59
    31/05 JOR 86 IRQ 71
    01/06 LIB 88 PLE 79
    01/06 SYR 75 IRQ 71
    02/06 PLE 70 IRQ 62
    02/06 JOR 80 SYR 69
    Last edited by Kings; 06-02-2015 at 10:18 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    359

    Default

    will this Tournament take place tomorrow?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Kings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,191
    Country: China

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tmlouk View Post
    will this Tournament take place tomorrow?
    May 29

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    162
    Country: Egypt

    Default

    Syria and Iraq will also participate at the tournament .

    Yemen participation is not guaranteed.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15
    Country: Iran

    Default

    Is there any information about the games' broadcasting on TV channels and their exact timings?

  6. #6
    Senior Member mavrick_h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    at the beach
    Posts
    1,240
    Country: Lebanon

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by safalik View Post
    Is there any information about the games' broadcasting on TV channels and their exact timings?
    Riyadiya El Ordoniya (Jordan Sports)
    Al Soumariya (Iraqi TV)
    LBCI (Lebanon)

  7. #7
    Senior Member reamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    22,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mavrick_h View Post
    Riyadiya El Ordoniya (Jordan Sports)
    Al Soumariya (Iraqi TV)
    LBCI (Lebanon)
    any livestats link?
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15
    Country: Iran

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mavrick_h View Post
    Riyadiya El Ordoniya (Jordan Sports)
    Al Soumariya (Iraqi TV)
    LBCI (Lebanon)
    Appreciate it.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    551
    Country: Lebanon

    Default

    what a dead tournament. All nations have one problem or the other...

    Syria, Jordan dont even have leagues going. Iraq, Palestine dont need any info.

  10. #10
    Junior Member Mike7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    10
    Country: Lebanon

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eshmawi View Post
    what a dead tournament. All nations have one problem or the other...

    Syria, Jordan dont even have leagues going. Iraq, Palestine dont need any info.
    I am really surprised to see how badly it is organized. From the choice of venue to media coverage. It is really disappointing.

    And let's not talk about the level of competitiveness.

    Just a question though. Why didn't Iran participate?

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,276
    Country: Singapore

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike7 View Post
    I am really surprised to see how badly it is organized. From the choice of venue to media coverage. It is really disappointing.

    And let's not talk about the level of competitiveness.

    Just a question though. Why didn't Iran participate?
    Iran won the fiba asia cup 2014 which is a qualifier for the 2015 fiba asia. So they do not need to play this tournament.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tehran
    Posts
    2,949

    Default

    ^^
    Iranian league finished just today, still they wanted to participate with a league selection (players from teams didn't advance to playoffs) but they didn't obtain visa in time and could not participate apparently because they registered names a little late. no surprise Iran had no proper federation at the time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •