No announcement yet.

Mindaugas Kuzminskas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe now he'll finally be able to afford to get his pants mended.

Last edited by Hepcat; 07-11-2016, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Had Kuzminskas raised this issue, Knicks would have not probably fixed it quickly.

Sacramento Kings
      HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
        Had Kuzminskas raised this issue, Knicks would have not probably fixed it quickly.

https://twitter.com/MKuzminskas/stat...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
        Before it was with Motiejunas the same.
        Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
        FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
        FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Comment

Kuzminskas looks dynamic, does what he does best - runs in transition. Only 6min of PT though:
          LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
          Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
          Buzelis, Lelevicius
          Murauskas, Sirvydis
          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Playing time is not promising...

Comment

May be a garbage time, but Kuzminskas played a good game. Way to earn real game minutes. That three of the dribble is a skill. That's where "super role player" epithet comes from when he's into rhythm like that. 18pts, 10rebs, 3 assists in 19 minutes:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
              Murauskas, Sirvydis
              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                May be a garbage time, but Kuzminskas played a good game. Way to earn real game minutes. That three of the dribble is a skill. That's where "super role player" epithet comes from when he's into rhythm like that. 18pts, 10rebs, 3 assists in 19 minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO3GNt1MLMc
                His nickname is "cheese" ? Because he is smiling all the time? What the fuck .
                That is a pretty lame commentary , unless it is true .
                But ...They called him " Kuzia " in the end , that was something of the relieve - he had 18 points already though . That demands some respect , doesn't it?
                Edit
                My bad , one of them said
                Kuz
                in the end .
                Hopefully ,little by little , he can earn respect from everyone . I know it takes time . But Kuz did well so far.
                Last edited by auris1; 10-16-2016, 09:23 PM.
                And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by auris1 View Post
                  His nickname is "cheese" ? Because he is smiling all the time? What the fuck .
                  That is a pretty lame commentary , unless it is true .
                  But ...They called him " Kuzia " in the end , that was something of the relieve - he had 18 points already though . That demands some respect , doesn't it?
                  Edit
                  My bad , one of them said in the end .
                  Hopefully ,little by little , he can earn respect from everyone . I know it takes time . But Kuz did well so far.
                  "Cheese" is his Lithuanian nickname. I think he told that himself. Kuz is pretty cool, it could be "cause"...So far he didn't screw chances he got and that's the best he could achieve aside playing hard in the practice.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                  Murauskas, Sirvydis
                  Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                    "Cheese" is his Lithuanian nickname. I think he told that himself. Kuz is pretty cool, it could be "cause"...So far he didn't screw chances he got and that's the best he could achieve aside playing hard in the practice.
                    Is it really ? I did not know that . So I guess it is kudos for them guys digging up this information .
                    Yet , I do not get this smiling all the time so it is cheese association .

Comment

when you take a photo you say cheese... to smile. he smiles all the time - cheese. thats how he put it himself.
                      i

Comment

Originally posted by Svajunas View Post
                        when you take a photo you say cheese... to smile. he smiles all the time - cheese. thats how he put it himself.
                        i
                        I think that's me showing early signs of dementia. When I say early , I hope that thing I have is still in early stages . It might be not .

Comment

Another decent game. 8pts in 17 minutes. Very important that this fellow would get some playing time consistently. 2017 EB should be his champ. Didn't exactly exploded in Olympics, only for few games, next summer probably there won't be Mačiulis, Kuzminskas finally should be unleashed, he's ready mentally and physically.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                          Murauskas, Sirvydis
                          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Kuzminskas mentioned in his recent interview that he almost gave on basketball at the age of 16 only to comment on some sites and to start some basketball website on his own .
                            You know what - I really hope that he was here at the time and that I contributed ,with my stupidity and lack of basketball knowledge , towards him changing his mind . I think it is fair enough to say that if I keep up with my level of posting , we will have another one or two players in our NT team who would ducking concentrate on playing rather then reading this .

Comment

No playing time in the second game...Being a trash minutes player when you're 27 and peaking not that cool. He could play in CSKA or any other big club now and with important role. In this perspective going to NY was very questionable decision. Hopefully he won't come back to Europe rusty after 2 years...

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                              Murauskas, Sirvydis
                              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

6 minutes 6 points. Seriously Kuzminskas didn't blew a single chance yet at NY, not a single. Yet the impression is than Jeff Hornacek is "got the paper in the pocket" coach and sticks to the plan that Kuz is not a consistent rotation player this season. However, seems like NY pretty much sucks and I doubt they'll reach PO. Kuzminskas should be rolling in the second half the season.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information