Mindaugas Kuzminskas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaslover View Post
    I can,t imagine that one of the best current SF's in EL can play in Darussafaka. Ok, when we can see Seibutis there, he,s almost 57 yo, but Kuzia..... He,s still 25 and i hope that he has ambitions to play in the NBA, like our Alexey Shved. Both of them have GREAT physical abilities, both of them 100% NBA material , but one of them playing in the NBA,thus realizes a dream,while Kuzia most probably will go in Darussafaka..... Amazing happens........
    Seibutis is just 29 years old. No need for exaggeration. Instead of being bench warmer in NBA, of course he will choose to play in the biggest basketball project of recent years if any offer comes to him. I can't see any logical illusion.
    Btw, there are plenty of rumors about Darüşşafaka's transfer policies and this news probably will not come true. He is more likely to play in Malaga.
    Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
    Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Originally posted by slice me nice View Post
      Seibutis is just 29 years old. No need for exaggeration. Instead of being bench warmer in NBA, of course he will choose to play in the biggest basketball project of recent years if any offer comes to him. I can't see any logical illusion.
      Btw, there are plenty of rumors about Darüşşafaka's transfer policies and this news probably will not come true. He is more likely to play in Malaga.
      So, i hope to see Cedi Osman in our Zenit St.Petersburg. Of course he,ll choose to play in the biggest basketball project of recent years.....Like usual GAZPROM have serious projects...... I,m already in foretaste to see Cedi with our such boys as Dmitriy Kulagin,Artem Vihrov and Andrey Desyatnikov.....

Comment

So, i hope to see Cedi Osman in our Zenit St.Petersburg. Of course he,ll choose to play in the biggest basketball project of recent years.....Like usual GAZPROM have serious projects...... I,m already in foretaste to see Cedi with our such boys as Dmitriy Kulagin,Artem Vihrov and Andrey Desyatnikov.....
        If you have enough basketball vision, you can sign Cedi Osman. However first thing you should do is that making believe him Russia is a right place for his career since he is just 19 and NBA dreaming guy.
        Not the same thing with Kuzminskas' situation
        Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
        Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Originally posted by slice me nice View Post
          If you have enough basketball vision, you can sign Cedi Osman. However first thing you should do is that making believe him Russia is a right place for his career since he is just 19 and NBA dreaming guy.
          Not the same thing with Kuzminskas' situation
          Do you think Kuzminskas isn,t NBA dreaming guy?!?!?! As i know, he,s still 25 yo..... Or Turkey is a right place for his career?.....

Comment

Do you think Kuzminskas isn,t NBA dreaming guy?!?!?! As i know, he,s still 25 yo..... Or Turkey is a right place for his career?.....
            25 years old guy can make impact on NBA for sure and if this name is Kuzminskas. Darüşşafaka would be a good option for him because this team will create a top notch team next year. Under those circumstances Kuzminskas can add value to his value. As I said, these news about him are probably not true. I mean he will play in NBA but if I were him, I would play in Spanish or Turkish league which are the top level leagues currently.
            Turkey is better option than Russia at least for now.
            Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

both of them 100% NBA material , but one of them playing in the NBA,thus realizes a dream,while Kuzia most probably will go in Darussafaka..... Amazing happens........
              Kuzminskas physically is NBA material, but psychologically he is too soft IMO. He needs perfect enviroment, playin' time, trust from coach to be succesful. In NBA no one will wait a year for him to adjust, like f.e. Plaza had patience with him in Unicaja and that's because he worked with Kuzia in Zalgiris and knew he has potential to be good. Meanwhile Shved has different mentality as much as I noticed, he is bold (in a good way), confident, can go over other heads, play like a ball-hog and don't give a f*ck, in NBA that's a must thing for newbies, to fight for playin' time, for survival in any possible way. Kuzia isn't this kind of person, too shy, not that confident. That might be an obstacle for him to do good even if he will stay in Europe, in club where he won't have such support from coach/management.
              I kinda hope that this season in Unicaja helped him to overcome some of these issues and make a step forward, but it'll be more clear in NT

Comment

Still NBA seems to be only a dream next season for him, not even counting what Mindozas said. As I see things he could be taken by some clubs just to see if he can fit anywhere into rotation, if not, to keep him for a depth chart. IMO, no NBA team would pay Kuzminskas' buy-out. He would have to be some Valančiūnas, Mirotič, Sarič type of payer to expect that. So he'll hit some summer camps, will get back to Malaga and might have some contract after another year. I would be glad to be wrong because it's pretty boring to follow him in Unicaja. He never get extended minutes to make some real noise. I'm really looking forward to see if Kuzminskas can make that next strong step this summer with the NT - to become one of the main contributors and not some shadow of struggling Mačiulis. If that won't happen, I have no more illusions with him.
                LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                Buzelis, Lelevicius
                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Very good start for Kuzminskas with Unicaja.
                  Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
                  FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
                  FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Comment

Looks confident so far. He got sort of a brake-out tournament with the NT, he needed that badly. I expect a big season and hopefully more minutes. Next summer NT will need him even more aggressive as Maciulis' back-up and sneaking some minutes at 4. Very happy to see that he's putting things together and starting to contribute at the highest level. I surely want to see a lot of these:
                    Mindaugas Kuzminskas cuts inside for a big jam!For more info on the event go to http://www.eurobasket2015.orgSubscribe to our YouTube channel (http://www.you...

Mindaugas Kuzminskas with a nice alley-oop dunk against Italy!For more info on the event go to http://www.eurobasket2015.orgSubscribe to our YouTube channel ...

Mindaugas Kuzminskas massive jam during the Final against Spain.For more info on the event go to http://www.eurobasket2015.orgSubscribe to our YouTube channe...

Here's highlights against Real:
                    2015 metų Ispanijos supertaurės pusfinalyje Mindaugas Kuzminskas į "Real" komandos krepšį įmetė 13 taškų.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                    Murauskas, Sirvydis
                    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

M.Kuzminskas to NBA soon ? Here is a good article about this topic http://www.15min.lt/24sek/naujiena/e...nba-874-533068
                      Lithuania

Comment

What a good start for Kuzminskas. 18 Points 5 Rebounds 3 Assists and 2 Blocks. Watched the game and Kuzminskas clearly a leader of this team. Not a good start for Unicaja though.
                        Lithuania

Comment

Saw the game aswell. He was amazing, doing everything on the floor. Looked confident and had "eye of the tiger". I liked his drive and kick game, he created good chances for others. When he sat on the bench Unicaja looked lost without him.

Comment

Originally posted by Svajunas View Post
                            Saw the game aswell. He was amazing, doing everything on the floor. Looked confident and had "eye of the tiger". I liked his drive and kick game, he created good chances for others. When he sat on the bench Unicaja looked lost without him.
                            Not the reason to give him more than 20 minutes though Mysterious Unicaja. Still a win though, so it worked.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                            Murauskas, Sirvydis
                            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                              Not the reason to give him more than 20 minutes though Mysterious Unicaja. Still a win though, so it worked.
                              There's nothing mysterious, it's Plaza's style for years - have equal roster, share the time and very rarely anyone could get 30mins with him

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                                There's nothing mysterious, it's Plaza's style for years - have equal roster, share the time and very rarely anyone could get 30mins with him
                                Shouldn't he be a little bit more flexible? I mean If a player is super efficient and productive give him more minutes. As an abstract plan to have an equal unit, not to overuse anyone is a good plan, but it might hurt players motivation, some players might be underused. For Kuzminskas type of player it can be even beneficial system (he needs to learn to play as aggressively as he can and limited minutes will only push him to do that), but Plaza could give him extended minutes here and there in a good day to boost his confidence even more. Some +30 points games would mean a lot for Kuzminskas who has (had hopefully) confidence issues and he could surely get this playing +30 minutes last night.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information