No announcement yet.

Mindaugas Kuzminskas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kuzminskas' highlights against Cedevita. I like how he's trying to dunk everything around the basket.

Mindaugas Kuzminskas 17 Points vs. Cedevita Zagreb Highlights (2016/01/14)Unicaja Malaga led from start to finish en route to a big 90-67 win over visiting C...
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

He is so dangerous inside the paint,posts up well fights for every ball.. I wonder if he could play a little of PF.. His three point shooting only has went down, had another few open good looks yesterday but just couldn't knock them down.
      Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
      FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
      FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Comment

Whats up with Plaza not playing Mindaugas in 4th quarter two games in a row? He is obviously very good on offence, could it be his defence?
        I saw first quarter yesterday and he did one obvious mistake, but at the same time , his scored 9pts in first quarter...

Comment

Kuzminskas is doing very good. Lots of players could be lost with the way Plaza rotates.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
            Kuzminskas is doing very good. Lots of players could be lost with the way Plaza rotates.
            True. This regular season belongs to Kuzminskas. Most consistent and most impressive Lith players. Here's his dunk:
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
            Murauskas, Sirvydis
            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

With the news coming out again that Kuzminskas is linked with the NBA teams but mostly the Boston Celtics, there is a lot of debate should he go.
              Personally I don't think he's ready but even though if he doesn't adapt there he can always go back to Europe after one season, here he already earned name for himself also being the best SF this season according GMs. He's got nothing to lose. Now its up to Kuzminskas to finish of the season as best as possible so he wouldn't need to play the Summer League and move directly to the states.
              Lithuania

Comment

I would prefer Kuzminskas to play for CSKA or other Euroleague powerhouse. He's the only Lith rocking in Euroleague these days. Besides, he would surely get playing time and would fight for big wins in Euroleague. If he desperately wants to try his chances in NBA than he should do it, but generally I doubt he can brake the rotation on consistent basis and I see Victor Clavers' NBA career for Kuzminskas...Kuzminskas is better offensively, but he's worse defensively.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Kuzminskas' dunk:
                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload
                  Last edited by Straight forward; 03-10-2016, 11:56 AM.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                  Murauskas, Sirvydis
                  Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Kuzminskas will sign with the Knicks. Well, 4 Lithuanians in NBA next season and maybe Mockevičius as well (I doubt he would face any playing time though). Hopefully Kuzminskas will be playing there not riding the bench. It would be a shame to waste his time now when he's so good. On other hand, the best time to chase an American dream. Kuzminskas looks very well and I expect very good performance in OG.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                    Murauskas, Sirvydis
                    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Well even if he gets little minutes lets look at the bright side he will definitley get better develope stronger mentally and physically practising along Melo Porzingis.
                      Lithuania

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                        Well, 4 Lithuanians in NBA next season and maybe Mockevičius as well....
                        Huh? Who's the fourth?

Comment

Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
                          Huh? Who's the fourth?

Sabonis junior.
                          Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

Solid article on Kuzminskas' advantages, skillset. I could agree with most parts except that I'm not sure if Americans don't overrate his ability to shoot. Kuzminskas used to be very unstable at this point, maybe he has more consistency now (from 2 friendly games with NT I wouldn't say so, air balled one shot badly), shot very solid 41,5% in the TOP 16. Another thing, I doubt his ability to post up in NBA. Against 3 maybe, but barely against 4. And another weakness of Kuzminskas - he's bad defensive rebounder and doesn't have any elite skill. He's pretty good at many aspects of the game, but no single elite skill (maybe transition offence could be close to that). Kuzminskas could surely score under uptempo game, would go to the FT line, but I would want to see how he's able to stay with athletic and fast 3 of NBA first to be sure he can be a consistent rotation player. However, I read somewhere he could be defined as super role player, because it's exactly what he is (and it's very nice while it's his ceiling as well) and under right playing style, he might make it in the NBA. I kinda think that he can go wither way- to become reliable, a bit inconsistent role player (a la Jonas Jerebko at the best scenario) or to become unplayable because of inconsistent perimeter shooter and too soft defence (at worst scenario). It's low risk, high reward deal for Knicks, the contract is not big for current days and Kuzminskas said he had better options in Europe in terms of money.

The New York Knicks have agreed to terms with Mindaugas Kuzminskas. Who is he and why should you be excited about his arrival?

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                            Murauskas, Sirvydis
                            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by usagre View Post
                              Sabonis junior.
                              I was so busy wondering which of Artūras Gudaitis or any of the other half dozen or so Lithuanians who have had tryout drills with NBA teams over the past thirteen months got a contract offer that I overlooked the obvious!

Comment

They're going crazy about Kuzia's signing on this New York sports fan forum:

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information