Players looking for teams/clubs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players looking for teams/clubs...

This topic is for all players who are seriously looking to play overseas and are dedicated to pursue their basketball career.

Just mention what type of player you are and what your experience is. Euroleague level or straight out of college.
    Get yourselves noticed if your agent can't find you a team or if you don't have an agent.

New way to get connected for players who don't have an agent.

Errol Anthony
    OPEN RUN

Quaid George (PG) 5"9, Montreal, Quebec.
    for more info or footage , contact me at Quincyduo@gmail.com

Comment

Zach Tunnell (pg/sg) 6'2", contact for more information. wildo0125@yahoo.com

Comment

Terence Jones 6'2 Point Guard.... terrencejones59@yahoo.com

Ērta datu glabāšanas platforma. Glabā, dalies vai pārdod bildes, mūziku, video un citus failus. Bezmaksas konts un lielu failu atbalsts.

Comment

Henry Truong 5'94 Point Guard, email me for more information: iamhnyuh@gmail.com
          Thanks

Comment

Rodney Williams
            Coastal Carolina University
            5'10 PG
            Beaufort, SC
            843-263-1596

Comment

Hi,

My name is Kevin Green, I have played professional basketball for the past 8 years. I have experience in Mexico, China, Chile, Thailand, Puerto Rico, and minor leagues in the states. At 6'5", my primary position is small forward but I can also play some 3/2 . Versatile player with great mid-range game and can finish at rim with both hands and a defensive stopper. Great attitude and team player. Can lead a team if asked to. Im currently playing in the states for a club in the TRBL. Top ten in league in points, rebounds, and FG percentage. Looking for opportunity anywhere and will do what it takes to help a team win. Please send me a message on Interbasket or you can email me @ kgmom03@yahoo.com. or Whatsapp 1+704-430-4633. Thanks.

Highlights:

Led team in points, rebounds, and FT percentage...22 PPG 8RPG 52FG% 76FT%

Position 3/4/2- great mid-range game, run the break, and rebound

37 points 6 rebounds 17/20 fg 4/4 ft vs Greensboro CobrasPosition 3/2/4

Last edited by kgballer23; 06-10-2016, 11:19 PM. Reason: basketball videos
              Kevin Green "KG"
              kgmom03@yahoo.com

Comment

I am Steve Batiste III
                I am a combo guard. I played SemiPro basketball in the ABA, and some D-League play also. I was a starting combo guard for the ABA. I also played in various leagues and all 4 years of varsity ball in High School
                Email: stevedakidd@yahoo.com
                Phone: (318)-359-6152

Comment

JD Scharff 5'11" All around shooter.. Some college & semi professional experience! jscharff22@gmail.com

Comment

I am an athletic young guard coming off a season in the Dominican Republic. Here is a highlight tape and my resume. Contact me at 615-525-4829 or kamanihodges5@gmail.com.<a href="htt...outube.com</a>/watch?v=RLUgfu2y3P4
                    image.jpg

Comment

JD Scharff 5'11
                      Delray Beach, Florida
                      Contact asap jscharff22@gmail.com

Comment

overseas basketball career

Hey I'm a 5'10 true point guard I played at college of the desert I would love a opportunity to pursue my basketball career and play overseas contact me kendallbryant12@Gmail.com

Comment

Playing Ball Overseas

Hello my name is Maria Marshall 6'2" PF/C. I am a hard worker and I'm hoping to get an opportunity to play somewhere.
                          Highlight!: https://youtu.be/WCuMtRORquI

Email - mmarshal1018@gmail.com

Comment

My name is Bryant Broussard and I'm a 6'2 combo guard looking to play overseas basketball

Comment

EJ CARTER #3
                              6’4” 215lb. GUARD/FORWARD
                              AMERICAN

Email: therealejcarter@gmail.com
                              Cell Phone: 314.800.3883
                              Skype Name: TheRealEJCarter3
                              Born: August 6, 1991
                              Online Profile: http://basketball.usbasket.com/playe...versity/293854

EJ Carter is a versatile guard/forward that uses his strength and athleticism to score from anywhere on the court as well as guard any position on defense. During his time at Baker University he played all five positions at various instances, led the team in scoring and rebounding, and was selected to the HAAC All-Conference team as well as the Daktronics NAIA Scholar-Athlete team for two consecutive seasons. Evidence of his work ethic is found in his athletic accolades as well as his frequent listing on Baker University’s Dean’s List for maintaining above a 3.5 GPA.

Career:
                              2005-2009: Christian Brothers College High School
                              2009-2010: Lewis & Clark Community College (NJCAA D1)- Redshirted
                              2010-2011: Lewis & Clark Community College (NJCAA D1)- (RS) Freshman role player
                              2012-2013: Baker University (NAIA D1)- Starter/Sophomore role player
                              2013-2014: Baker University (NAIA D1)- Starter: 13.3 ppg, 6 rpg, FG 47.2%, 3PT 47.1%, FT 81%
                              2014-2015: Baker University (NAIA D1)- Starter/Team Captain: 13.3 ppg, 5.4 rpg, FG 42.2%, 3PT 33.3%, FT 78.1%

Awards/Achievements:
                              High School:
                              District Runner-Up
                              Team MVP
                              DC Wildcat Invitational MVP
                              All-Conference

Baker University 2013-2014:
                              Heart of America Athletic Conference All-Conference Team
                              2014 Daktronics-NAIA Scholar-Athlete
                              Led team in scoring & rebounding

Baker University 2014-2015:
                              Heart of America Athletic Conference All-Conference Team
                              2015 Daktronics-NAIA Scholar-Athlete
                              Led team in scoring & rebounding
                              Graduated Cum Lade

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information