No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if I'd be in the car right now I'd listen to the Milk(y) Lasers "Voyage" (and the whole album as well)
    stop russia

Comment

If any of the Greek dudes want to here my tunes whom are in Athens, i will be DJ in the Zoo bar on Sat in Halandri. 7pm-10pm.

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHLANDER
        If any of the Greek dudes want to here my tunes whom are in Athens, i will be DJ in the Zoo bar on Sat in Halandri. 7pm-10pm.

Thats cool dude!well i am a straight edge punk rock music fan and my favourite songs are losing my religiong(rem)and pieces sum 41,but i like listening other music and bands like blink 182,placebo,red hot chilli peppers,rem and i like pop rnb nad hip hop a lot,especially before every match i hear fort minor and dmx

PS:highlander i think that in zoo bar the radio station village organises a party or something?

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHLANDER

dude you are living the life... I bow down to thee
          "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

The post asked you to wite what you are listening right now, not your favourite ones. Anyway im listening to Sto Grafeio by Lathrepivates.
            I'm a born-again atheist.

'The black cat is always the last one off the fence.'

Comment

I'm listening to this right now: my all-time favorite feel-good song;

Weezer - Island in the Sun
              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Daemonia Nymphe - "Summoning Divine Selene"

Last edited by rikhardur; 01-26-2007, 02:40 AM.
                Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                Artificial Nature

Comment

Howling Bells - Setting Sun

Howling Bells performing "Setting Sun" at the I.C.A. London.A Bad Baby Panda Films production. Enjoy!www.badbabypandafilms.co.uk

Comment

Opus 3

Comment

As a headbanger, I have to pay tribute to the monsters of rock who started this great genre.

Probably my all time favorite song. White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane. God I wish I was back there in the sixties doing what I do now. Cursing american foreign policy.

...Feed Your Head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xhYk9PEmXA
                      Three Countries. Two Colours. One Religion. Orthodox Brothers.
                      PRAVOSLAVNA BRACA - ΟΡΘΟΔΟΞΑ ΑΔΕΡΦΙΑ
                      Pravda za Uroša - Justice for Uros

Comment

Originally posted by Arkadios
                        The post asked you to wite what you are listening right now, not your favourite ones. Anyway im listening to Sto Grafeio by Lathrepivates.
                        then I listen to nothing, coz I never listen to music while working on a PC or browsing the forums
                        stop russia

Comment

Originally posted by YYY
                          Howling Bells - Setting Sun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxnX-1Aw_XQ
                          Really nice sound YYY, I didn't know about them. They seem a cross between Cranes and PJ Harvey. I'm going to check more of their songs, they seem really good
                          Artificial Nature

Comment

Scarlet's Remains homonymous debut album.
                            Scarlet's Remains's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
                            Artificial Nature

Comment

Previous Song: 龍的傳人 - Wang Lee Hom

Current Song: rose - ANNA inspi' NANA (Black Stones)

Next Song: Tonight, Tonight, Tonight - Beat Crusaders

I'm pretty suprised actually that there were music videos for all these songs and that they were all on Youtube.

Comment

Red House Painters - "Katy Song"

Artificial Nature

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information