Charles Barkley, it's okay, you can eat now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Barkley, it's okay, you can eat now

Charles Barkley outlined his plan for a new, ultra-aggressive diet Thursday night, saying he won't eat another meal until the Los Angeles Lakers win a basketball game. UPDATE: November 10, 2014 at 10:27 a...

No worries Sir Charles, you can eat now :-)

The Lakers just won against an abysmal Hornets
    "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

I've heard the Lakers got some extra motivation there, this time they aren't the ones supposed to be sucking... as impossible as that sounds.
    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Amazing what can happen when one player gets injured, huh... Julius Randle looked like a future superstar and the savior of their franchise and now who knows when he'll play again or if he'll even be the same player.

Good luck finding another one of him.

Comment

Randle got injured, it's really a big loss for Lakers. However, Nick Young was just back on court. Everything seems better with his contribution. However, we can't say for sure anything right now, the run to playoff, further is champion, is still far ahead. This season will rock.
        Last edited by Bannt90; 11-24-2014, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Nick Young's a good player and all but he was given every chance to be "the man" in Philly for the first time in his NBA career and he disappointed big time. Ever since then I see him as a guy who will never rise to the occasion when called upon. Hopefully what he gives them is extra now that Kobe's back.

Thinking over the quote from Ed Davis "you can eat now fatass", it's kind of amazing how disrespectful current players are towards the greats of the game's history. Could you imagine Barkley disrespecting guys from the 60s-70s when he was playing? Ed Davis would be wise to watch some of Barkley's game tape and learn how a true big man is supposed to battle. There's a reason he's on the 50 Greatest Players list.

Comment

Thanks for providing us this great knowledge, I love the green space...

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information