Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blitznutz View Post
    Ufcsa-1 6'2 sf
    what is Ufcsa? what is the name of this 6'2 player?
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

Originally posted by tito thoots View Post
      Saw some good game clips. Lots of big, tall kids coming up. What's ken's surname?
      Most of them will be in Welly on one side facing an U17 NZ team, Ken from St Pats didn't play in New Plymouth
      NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...

Comment

Originally posted by analyzed View Post
        what is Ufcsa? what is the name of this 6'2 player?
        Auckland U17 but played in Under 19 bracket. Don't know his name but he is not that good but he is also not bad but can be improved. And you should see Auckland team 2 and rotorua team they are huugeeee!

Comment

Auckland U17 but played in Under 19 bracket. Don't know his name but he is not that good but he is also not bad but can be improved. And you should see Auckland team 2 and rotorua team they are huugeeee!
          Must be Emanuel Maagdenberg , 15 yrs old who plays for Liston College? If so he's coming to Wellington for an All Phil- NZ selection.

Comment

Must be Emanuel Maagdenberg , 15 yrs old who plays for Liston College? If so he's coming to Wellington for an All Phil- NZ selection.
            I don't think its him. But I'll give you my top players in Bracket 3
            New Plymouth
            #2 PG/PF
            #6 led his team in 3 pointers
            #7 Fast don't lie
            #9 he gets fouled on whenever he wants

Palmerston North
            #8 led his team
            And that 5'10 PF Maori/Filipino grabbed the offensive rebound and made it go to OT

Auckland Team 1
            6'2 guy shot blocker
            5'11 shooting guard led his team in scoring too bad did not play the second day

Tauranga
            #2 PG can go straight to the basket whenever he wants
            #10 5'10 PG/SF
            #1 5'10 SG/SF

Waikato
            #9 but he just got recruited by Waikato originally from auckland

Comment

I don't think its him. But I'll give you my top players in Bracket 3
              New Plymouth
              #2 PG/PF
              #6 led his team in 3 pointers
              #7 Fast don't lie
              #9 he gets fouled on whenever he wants

Palmerston North
              #8 led his team
              And that 5'10 PF Maori/Filipino grabbed the offensive rebound and made it go to OT

Auckland Team 1
              6'2 guy shot blocker
              5'11 shooting guard led his team in scoring too bad did not play the second day

Tauranga
              #2 PG can go straight to the basket whenever he wants
              #10 5'10 PG/SF
              #1 5'10 SG/SF

Waikato
              #9 but he just got recruited by Waikato originally from auckland
              What about wellington

Comment

What about wellington
                Didn't get to watch their games. Hehe

Comment

That's ok it's all on youtube.

Comment

That's ok it's all on youtube.
                    Links?

Comment

Links?
                      C'mon ,Blitznutz. You should be the one supplying the video links not me.

Enjoy.

Comment

C'mon ,Blitznutz. You should be the one supplying the video links not me.

Enjoy.

thanks toots for the videos, nice to see the Maagdenberg brothers in action. I actually think the younger brother Emanuel who just turned 15 has more potential. At this age group I think it's more of potential that scouts are more interested in. I expect Emanuel to reach 6'5" as a SF. I think we will have a good showcase of players on hand in Wellington end of the month to present to collegiate scouts.

Comment

thanks toots for the videos, nice to see the Maagdenberg brothers in action. I actually think the younger brother Emanuel who just turned 15 has more potential. At this age group I think it's more of potential that scouts are more interested in. I expect Emanuel to reach 6'5" as a SF. I think we will have a good showcase of players on hand in Wellington end of the month to present to collegiate scouts.
                          The brothers have good size and know how to use their body well. They have good speed for their body type. They should be viewed very positively.

Comment

I’m proud to say that for a Filipino community that is estimated to have a population of just 20,000 people , roughly translated to just .0002 % of the over Filipino population globally . This year NZ has a graduating high school class that can have as many 5 worthy players to get scholarship for top UAAP/NCAA main team. The development opportunities and programs in NZ obviously is doing something right. And this is a Rugby and Cricket country we’re talking about. Basketball is a minor sport with very limited funding and is not priority.

BTW in case people don't know NZ has the highest Olympic medal count per capita in the world. Gives you an idea how effective the sports programs are considering the limited resources. Speaking of basketball it's one of only 5 countries to have made in into at least the 2nd round in the last 5 WC and Olympics. This from a country of just 4 million people. Oh and probably has the distinction of the country with the smallest population that has an NBA starter
                            Last edited by analyzed; 11-05-2014, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Kobe Mix Tape

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                                Beeeeeeeautiful!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information