Filipino Ballers in NZ...News and Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filipino Ballers in NZ...News and Updates

There are plenty of good prospects from New Zealand. Please share some players you know.

Can we merge the other thread Filipino Ballers in the US? Like Filipino Ballers Overseas perhaps...?

Originally posted by blitznutz View Post
    There are plenty of good prospects from New Zealand. Please share some players you know.

Comment

NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
      https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

Originally posted by analyzed View Post
        Go sir share!!!

Comment

BTW i can't seem to get in touch or find the Ben Lantin guy, blitznutz if u c him, tell him to contact me
          NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...

Comment

BTW i can't seem to get in touch or find the Ben Lantin guy, blitznutz if u c him, tell him to contact me
            Louis' dad Ludger should be able to contact him. Find Ludger Zabala- via Louis. He works at the Beehive- parliament.

Also contact the Rosmini boys- Jian de Vega and Angelo Alcantara

The 2014 Auckland Premier Basketball competition began on Friday night. Rosmini College entertained Liston College in front of a vocal crowd at their Takapuna gym. There was standing room only as R…

Harbour Basketball Association - GameDay, fixtures, results, ladders, statistics, news and events for the Harbour Basketball, on GameDay, the Home of Grassroots Sport

Comment

Facebook him. Benedict Lantin

Comment

Facebook him. Benedict Lantin
                Talking to him na. Thx

Comment

thumbs up!

Comment

instead of just nz, why not the whole oceania? asi, sonny thoss, jericho cruz, etc are from the same continent anyway...
                    WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
                    SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

Talking to him na. Thx
                      No videos for Team Welly U19 Because there is no Welly vs Taranaki game no ben lantin videos

Comment

Found this photo from my files. Well done, Jamike. Thanks for the opportunity of meeting some great kids and future basketball stars back home.

Keep on looking for those tall kids, Analyzed. Pinas needs them in the future.

Screen Shot 2014-10-18 at 8.06.13 AM.jpg

Comment

No videos for Team Welly U19 Because there is no Welly vs Taranaki game no ben lantin videos
                          Hope you're in New Plymout, look out for prospects pls, video if you can. I've put together a pretty decent 5 of high school players , all good prospects for collegiate scholarship, U should see them all on the same floor next month.

PG: 5' 10
                          SG; 5' 9"
                          SF: 6' 3"
                          PF: 6'2 (15 yr old)
                          C; 6' 5"

Plus A 6'1" 13 Year old.
                          Also have a top 3 nation U13 PG

Comment

Ufcsa-1 6'2 sf

Comment

Ufcsa-1 6'2 sf
                              Saw some good game clips. Lots of big, tall kids coming up. What's ken's surname?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information