No announcement yet.

Iran National Team 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirk Bauermann is the teacher of our NT assistant coach Yannis-Christopoulos.

Comment

Its official now. Bauermann signed his contract as the new coach of Iran

Comment

Nice, polite person, but not impressive as a coach lately. All his titles came with German clubs and NT 10-20 years back, when moved outside - mostly fails: Lithuanian club Rytas, Poland NT. Looks like he fails to catch up with time and having problems especially to set defensive schemes

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
          Nice, polite person, but not impressive as a coach lately. All his titles came with German clubs and NT 10-20 years back, when moved outside - mostly fails: Lithuanian club Rytas, Poland NT. Looks like he fails to catch up with time and having problems especially to set defensive schemes
          But he is better than Jonas Kazlauskas.

Comment

Originally posted by McCalebb2015 View Post
            But he is better than Jonas Kazlauskas.
            Better looking?

Comment

Bauermann called up 28 players for FIBA Asia Championship

1. Samad Nikkhah Bahrami
              2. Hamed Haddadi
              3. Mehdi Kamrani
              4. Hamed Afagh
              5. Oshin Sahakian
              6. Javad Davari
              7. Aren Davoudi
              8. Asghar Kardoust
              9. Arsalan Kazemi
              10. Rouzbeh Arghavan
              11. Mohammad Jamshidi
              12. Saeid Davarpanah
              13. Farid Aslani
              14. Arman Zangeneh
              15. Sajjad Mashayekhi
              16. Behnam Yakhchali
              17. Hamed Hosseinzadeh
              18. Meisam Mirzaei
              19. Mohammad Hassanzadeh
              20. Mohammad Ojaghi
              21. Rasoul Mozaffari
              22. Vahid Dalirzahan
              23. Mohammad Yousefvand
              24. Saleh Foroutan
              25. Mohammad Torabi
              26. Jonas Lalehzadeh
              27. Farbod Farman
              28. Soren Derboghosian

Comment

Lol Kardoust is above Kazemmi in nt billing?..
                To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Any idea about Amir Sedighi's absence ?

He is a young and promising player who fits international basketball size requirements on post 3, who have shown already great potential.

Also do you believe that Derboghosian has a credible chance to be Haddadi's backup along Yousefvand instead of usuals Kardoust and Arghavan ?

Comment

Originally posted by mohsena2631 View Post
                    Bauermann called up 28 players for FIBA Asia Championship

1. Samad Nikkhah Bahrami
                    2. Hamed Haddadi
                    3. Mehdi Kamrani
                    4. Hamed Afagh
                    5. Oshin Sahakian
                    6. Javad Davari
                    7. Aren Davoudi
                    8. Asghar Kardoust
                    9. Arsalan Kazemi
                    10. Rouzbeh Arghavan
                    11. Mohammad Jamshidi
                    12. Saeid Davarpanah
                    13. Farid Aslani
                    14. Arman Zangeneh
                    15. Sajjad Mashayekhi
                    16. Behnam Yakhchali
                    17. Hamed Hosseinzadeh
                    18. Meisam Mirzaei
                    19. Mohammad Hassanzadeh
                    20. Mohammad Ojaghi
                    21. Rasoul Mozaffari
                    22. Vahid Dalirzahan
                    23. Mohammad Yousefvand
                    24. Saleh Foroutan
                    25. Mohammad Torabi
                    26. Jonas Lalehzadeh
                    27. Farbod Farman
                    28. Soren Derboghosian
                    I thought Javad Davari decided to retire from Team Melli last year, looks like he has had a change of heart. good to see him back!

Comment

Originally posted by reamily View Post
                      Lol Kardoust is above Kazemmi in nt billing?..
                      I took the order from IBF official website, I think they list players based on their years in national team ! at least something like that. players from the same club are also usually listed after each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Basket View Post
                        Any idea about Amir Sedighi's absence ?

He is a young and promising player who fits international basketball size requirements on post 3, who have shown already great potential.

Also do you believe that Derboghosian has a credible chance to be Haddadi's backup along Yousefvand instead of usuals Kardoust and Arghavan ?
                        first welcome

as far as I remember Sedighi had a bad season this year with Mahram, rarely played for them. apparently playing for weak club like "Niroo Zamini" in previous season weakened him.

I really have no idea about Derboghosian, didn't see him playing in a while, and to be honest he wasn't that impressive when he was in junior team. but Yousefvand is another story, he is really talented. (a little short as a center but still)

I think we need 5 big guys (position 4 and 5) for FIBA Asia Championships. and if Kazemi joins the team, with him, Oshin and Zangeneh I would pick only one backup for Haddadi and that will be either Yousefvand or Kardoust. (to me Yousefvand)

Comment

Originally posted by Buran View Post
                          I thought Javad Davari decided to retire from Team Melli last year, looks like he has had a change of heart. good to see him back!
                          if I'm not wrong he didn't "retire" but took a break from the national team and Becirovic didn't even invite him the next year. last season was really good for him in Daneshgah Azad and he deserved a call up but still it will be hard for him to make the final 12 because of Yakhchali. Yakhchali is a better player than him at the moment. we need 5 guards, Kamrani, Afagh and Yakhchali are almost locked. two spots are still available, I would pick Aren and Mashayekhi but Davari is also close.

Comment

first welcome

as far as I remember Sedighi had a bad season this year with Mahram, rarely played for them. apparently playing for weak club like "Niroo Zamini" in previous season weakened him.

I really have no idea about Derboghosian, didn't see him playing in a while, and to be honest he wasn't that impressive when he was in junior team. but Yousefvand is another story, he is really talented. (a little short as a center but still)

I think we need 5 big guys (position 4 and 5) for FIBA Asia Championships. and if Kazemi joins the team, with him, Oshin and Zangeneh I would pick only one backup for Haddadi and that will be either Yousefvand or Kardoust. (to me Yousefvand)

Thank you for your answer,
                            and my sincere apologizes to everybody as I forgot to present myself, as actually I was following to this thread for a while so I forgot it.
                            Anyway, hello to everyone.

Comment

if I'm not wrong he didn't "retire" but took a break from the national team and Becirovic didn't even invite him the next year. last season was really good for him in Daneshgah Azad and he deserved a call up but still it will be hard for him to make the final 12 because of Yakhchali. Yakhchali is a better player than him at the moment. we need 5 guards, Kamrani, Afagh and Yakhchali are almost locked. two spots are still available, I would pick Aren and Mashayekhi but Davari is also close.
                              Do you know the squad of Iran NT which is invited to Suzhou's international challenge tour in July?

Comment

no idea. They didn't even start training yet

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information