• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Sikiraš = No party

With him 100% fit - everything is possible

With him in team but not 100% fit - quarterfinal at best case

Without him in the team - just stay in division A, it's ok
    Last edited by BiHBasket; 08-03-2015, 12:54 AM.
    Due to his elegance and imagination, Mirza Delibasic was one of the continent's greatest ever players.

Comment

Would be nice if BIH qualifies for the 2016 U17 WC, a new face among more or less usually known nations!

Comment

1999 generation in Eurohopes evaluation:
        Top-50

Comment

Russian team won't participate following the suspension of its Federation by Fiba.
          Schedule to stay unchanged, with Russia officially losing all games 0-20 and finishing at last place.

Comment

Greece has a giant 2.13. Another Papagiannis?

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
              BiH win in 99. generation is anything but stunnig. Just because their name is Bosnia and Herzegovina that does not mean they are underdog, atlest not in junior selections where only one generation plays. B&H is medal favorite lead by talented trio Sikiras, Musa, Campara. Sikiras is old school PF, Felipe Reyes type and my persolan favrite there. Musa is perhaps best prospect in 99. generation, icluding Doncic. He is killer with natrual scoring abilitys, icredible body control and tehiqe and poses also good athletic abilitys. His bigest downside is selfishnes, ball hoging and chemistry killer atitude. Down the road all this can turn into his bigest strenght. Campara is more of scoring PG. Not greatest upside but still good prospect. Rest of team is filled with physicly gifted kids
              .................................................. ...............
              As for us we will play without best prospect Kresimir Nikic who got injured
              Eurohopes ranks Bajo a little bit highier. Still you miss players in all youth EC for different reasons. It was ridiculous with Bender and shoes (or whatever it was). I can hardly imagine it in Lithuania. Our bb federation also seems does a lot. I can remember only Motiejunas (now being Rockets player) who didn't want to play for a youth NT.
              Last edited by Dreamcatcher; 08-06-2015, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Is Drobnjak from Montenegro the son of Predrag?

Comment

Why Croatia team is so short this time? I remember there are two young Croats are over 210 cm, and a couple kids are around 205 cm. They were born between 1999-2000. But the tallest player in U16 Croatian roster is only 204 cm? What is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
                    Greece has a giant 2.13. Another Papagiannis?
                    You must mean Charalampos Liounis. I have never heard of this guy before. As far as I can tell, this Greek team does not have good paint players. The best prospect among them is Dimitris Moraitis, a guard. Beyond that, some other decent players are Giannaras and Kalaitzis. Both guards. Psaras is supposed to be quite good also - and he is a forward.

We will find out more after the tournament but this generation does not appear to be as talented as the 95-98 generations that preceded it. Top 8 would be phenomenal result for this team, top 12 is the realistic target.
                    Last edited by christodoulou76; 08-06-2015, 02:40 AM.

Comment

What about the health Njegosh? He is ready today to play at 100%?

Tell me why Yves Pons is not in the French roster?
                      Last edited by Mika Hakinen; 08-06-2015, 05:00 AM.
                      https://twitter.com/MicaHack

Comment

Pons has problems with kneecap, so I've read.
                        He was not even in the first players pool named at the beginning of June. Major miss indeed.

Comment

Wow, what a start for Bosnia!

Comment

Immediate statement by BIH, Musa with 27 pts, Sikiras played, probably not full strength.

Comment

If I had to rank all U21 players in Europe in terms of NBA potential Dzanan Musa would be my #2 right behind Dragan Bender. Kid is insanely talented, more so than Hezonja imo

Comment

Originally posted by carlo View Post
                                Immediate statement by BIH, Musa with 27 pts, Sikiras played, probably not full strength.
                                Sikiras was in a foul trouble all the time, he played only 18:21, +/- for him best both teams +24.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information