2015 U16 European Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vaslover View Post
    If eventually we,ll go the same path "natuaralization in any way" as you, i,ve no doubt that certainly we,ll get the same cheap success in junior level as you have now. We got 5 gold medals in Winter Olympic Games in Sochi from Viktor An-Ahn Hyun-Soo and Vic Wild. So, we can present Turkey this medals on the memory, because you still sucks in sport..... We are great basketball nation.
    WC - 1994,1998 silver
    EC - 2007 gold ( thanks to Holden ), 1993 - silver, 1997,2011-bronze
    Olympic Games - 2012 - bronze......
    So, shut your mouth when you talking about basketball achievements. As for our future in basketball, we,ll try to solve our problems without your help.
    First, you can't belittle 16 years old guys' success. Cheap success? What kind of a bigoted person you are? There is no single player in youth teams who are naturalized in active. It looks like that you are really feeling pain as far as I can see you have even started to bullshit. This is a basketball forum. Isn't it? I don't care winter sports etc... I even don't have single attention to those sports. But as long as the other sports go, there are a lot of naturalized wrestlers in Russian wrestling team. Guess what? Those wrestlers are mostly Armenians, Azeri Turks, Turkics and etc... This is just an example. Same thing is valid for boxing too. If you want to dig in people's roots, you will feel so much pain my friend. Better don't involve in this thing. Stay aware Anyway, basketball matters for me. You can do whatever you want in other sports.

Even if you want, you can't naturalize those players. We find some under 12 players and raise them in Turkish culture and basketball. How will you do it? Do you think it is so easy, so ''cheap''. First, you need a lot of scouts and collaborators who can suggest you players. We have cultural interactions with Bosnians, Albanians and no need to say our blood brothers Turkic countries. They don't have any resistance to play for Turkish National Team. Those old Ottoman territories have still some Turkish roots. I also need to say, there are some clubs in Bosnia which are funded by TBF. Russia can spread its poison to those countries? Maybe to Serbia but none of the Serbian players have urge to play for Russian NT since they are the biggest powerhouses of Europe for decades. Let's think then. Yup, I found one for you. You can dig in talents in Armenia maybe? What a great talent pool that Armenians have in basketball man. You shouldn't miss this opportunity As you see, it is not an easy task, there are a lot of efforts in every dimension of this thing. You can't underestimate people's effort.

One more thing, don't even make comment on the topic that you have don't clue. Yurtseven's father was a worker in Taşkent and that's why he was born in there. No need to say Osman is a Turk. Don't spread your ignorance here anymore. Because you have started to annoy me.
    Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
    Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

• From twitter important news:
      Dzanan Musa (1999) will play next year senior basketball for KK Zabok in Croatian League. KK Zabok will be KK Cedevita farm team next year.
      https://twitter.com/MicaHack

Comment

• Originally posted by slice me nice View Post
        First, you can't belittle 16 years old guys' success. Cheap success? What kind of a bigoted person you are? There is no single player in youth teams who are naturalized in active. It looks like that you are really feeling pain as far as I can see you have even started to bullshit. This is a basketball forum. Isn't it? I don't care winter sports etc... I even don't have single attention to those sports. But as long as the other sports go, there are a lot of naturalized wrestlers in Russian wrestling team. Guess what? Those wrestlers are mostly Armenians, Azeri Turks, Turkics and etc... This is just an example. Same thing is valid for boxing too. If you want to dig in people's roots, you will feel so much pain my friend. Better don't involve in this thing. Stay aware Anyway, basketball matters for me. You can do whatever you want in other sports.

Even if you want, you can't naturalize those players. We find some under 12 players and raise them in Turkish culture and basketball. How will you do it? Do you think it is so easy, so ''cheap''. First, you need a lot of scouts and collaborators who can suggest you players. We have cultural interactions with Bosnians, Albanians and no need to say our blood brothers Turkic countries. They don't have any resistance to play for Turkish National Team. Those old Ottoman territories have still some Turkish roots. I also need to say, there are some clubs in Bosnia which are funded by TBF. Russia can spread its poison to those countries? Maybe to Serbia but none of the Serbian players have urge to play for Russian NT since they are the biggest powerhouses of Europe for decades. Let's think then. Yup, I found one for you. You can dig in talents in Armenia maybe? What a great talent pool that Armenians have in basketball man. You shouldn't miss this opportunity As you see, it is not an easy task, there are a lot of efforts in every dimension of this thing. You can't underestimate people's effort.
        One more thing, don't even make comment on the topic that you have don't clue. Yurtseven's father was a worker in Taşkent and that's why he was born in there. No need to say Osman is a Turk. Don't spread your ignorance here anymore. Because you have started to annoy me.
        no name calling please.
        JPF
        Last edited by Joško Poljak Fan; 08-16-2015, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vaslover View Post
          Clown, you,re nothing to me, especially about your annoying feelings. I don,t give a fuc..k about your opinion. As you can see i,m senior member here, but never ever before i couldn,t see such disgusting ..... as you.
          Dude learn some punctuation, maybe then I can take you serious and gargle your mouth and don't swear See, you even can't answer me I own you
          Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
          Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

• Originally posted by turk-jugoslav View Post
            Haha smart boy, r u sure? Players generally prefer to be recorded on shoes. Do you think your Valanciunas is a 7 footer without shoes? ridiculous I bet 90 percent of players report their heights on shoes, in Nba and Fiba. Learn inside of basketball
            In NBA yes, in Fiba no.

"like to be reported" - that might be true, everyone like to sounds higher.
            But outside of NBA height is being called without shoes.
            That is the case in Fiba Europe 100%. And this is Fiba Europe tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
              Maybee you could make some distinctions between players of african descent and players assimilated later on due to basketball reason, as otherwise such posts can easily be mislead for racism. Why isn't there the same problem with the ex-Yugoslav players of Austria for example? (and I don't seriously need an answer here). Seeing a problem, as it seems from your post, in black people representing any of the european country, well... actualy that's the shamefull part here.
              It IS a problem there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirtyh View Post
                Was there so much time? I thought it was something like 20 seconds? When Bosnia hit their tying three it was 6 seconds. It simply bad decision not to foul.
                No need o foul, just dont let him shoot a 3. Spanish defenders should have switched back when they had the chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by slice me nice View Post
                  Dude learn some punctuation, maybe then I can take you serious and gargle your mouth and don't swear See, you even can't answer me I own you
                  Except for the Turkey i don,t know who else from the biggest powerhouses of Europe always looking for loopholes in order in some way to naturalize players. Perhaps Spain..... They,ve a unique choice, f.e. today Ibaka,tomorrow Mirotic, after tomorrow Doncic..... But fortunately for opponents, they can still choose just one of them, at least now. As for Turkey,as you said above, you already trying to find some u12 players from elsewhere in Balkans( who knows, maybe the next step will be europe ) and raise them in Turkish culture and basketball. It is ok, but imho, with your unique effort to chasing for kids from Balkans,you,d better investing and to focus on domestic kids. As we can see Turkey already has great domestic talents. For example, such great basketball nation as Greece doesn,t play "in this games". Great Nikos Galis has Greek roots,Koufos has Greek roots, Michalis Bramos has Greek roots,Calathes brothers have Greek roots despite that all of them were born in USA. Yes, Antetokounmpo brothers are Nigerians, but they were born in Greece. And only big Sofo stand out from all these players. As for my point of view, i just meant that i hope that one day all these amazing Bosnia and Herzegovina kids eventually will represent their native country, because with Gavel's precedent a lot of basketball powerhouses can do whatever they want, in this case. Turkey - Preldzic, Germany - Gavel( he played in 4 official tournaments for Slovakia!!!!!).... Who's next one?......
                  Last edited by vaslover; 08-16-2015, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Bravo guys, 4th medal in 4th tournament. What a great success. Great summer.
                    Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

• Musa is on fire! What an amazing player! This kid will have a great future

Comment

• How crappy must BH's offese go if they rely on 21% pt shooter making distant 3 pointers?
                        Of course he is lucky to hit them

Comment

• Dzanan is a lock for the MVP even if they lose due to homecooking.

Comment

• Originally posted by saritasbora View Post
                            Dzanan is a lock for the MVP even if they lose due to homecooking.
                            What if they lose due to fair game?

Ridiculous post.

Comment

• Originally posted by thegreekmeister View Post
                              What if they lose due to fair game?

Ridiculous post.
                              After watching the Turkey game yesterday It's safe to say Lithuania will be getting some aid from the refs also today.

Comment

• Originally posted by saritasbora View Post
                                After watching the Turkey game yesterday It's safe to say Lithuania will be getting some aid from the refs also today.
                                What happened yesterday? Many calls favored Turkey. FT and foul stats are also showing Turkey favorable.
                                Not sure where some of you saw otherwise...

Also - how does one game impacts another? Especially when refs are different.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information