No announcement yet.

2015 U16 European Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember when I claimed that we were robbed in the game against Finland and people here were assured me that I'm wrong? Well, today director of Bosnian basketball association said that two referees from that game got a suspension from FIBA.

I know it, three tehnical fouls, three of our players were fouled out, Sikiras wasn't fouled out in the end but he had 4 fouls already in the first half. And funniest thing is that Musa was fouled out, probably first time ever. At same time, Finisih players beaten him, they kicked him in the head, slapped him in the face, at one moment someone hurt his eye with the finger and he didn't play for couple of minutes, and all that was normal for referees.
    Last edited by BiHBasket; 10-08-2015, 08:33 PM.
    Due to his elegance and imagination, Mirza Delibasic was one of the continent's greatest ever players.

Comment

• hello this is sport forum not nationalistic propaganda forum .

Originally posted by serbianhoops View Post
      No ramblings, only facts. I guess you don't value my genealogy work on retired and current basketball players from former Yugoslavia because some facts clash with your national pride, but it's not a big deal.

By the way, Metalac Valjevo's 6'2" PG Marko Sarenac (late 1999) from Ljubovija (Western Serbia), who has gone through the tryout process of the Basketball Federation of Serbia for years, played for Bosnia at the above-mentioned U16 tournament in Travnik.

Luxembourg's U16 6'0" G Ben Kovac (2000) ended up top scorer of the tournament.
      This is sport forum and let children live their lige without carry there fathers and mothers sins with that stupid war. Kids are our hope because they will look past differnce in name or religion with each next generation. Bosnia and Herzegovina is Njegos land and Musa , Lazar , Campara and others are hes countrymans and togheter they show what they can do . I m really sick of people like you , wae is over , we must live together , we must forgive but never forgat that we was push in a war and only thing we all got is destroy all good , kill a lot of people . Now lwt children play Basketball dor land they are born in to , where they breathe air and let Njegos be unburden by past.

Comment

• Is that all you know about basketball? Stunning

You can stop writing now otherwise we will all get dumber.

PS : Are you living in a Care Bears World or something like that?
        Z0049033.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Mika Hakinen View Post
          Tomas Balciunas will play with FC Barcelona from this season.
          The Lithuanian prospect born in 2000 has played several tournaments with Real Madrid last season but he decided to sign with Barcelona, as reported by Kia En Zona.
          http://www.sportando.com/en/europe/s...barcelona.html
          I just do not get this .
          Didn't he sign with Madrid last year ? I think he was living there , training and playing for Real .
          And why would Madrid would sign 16 year old player just for one year ?
          Very strange .
          And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information