2015 Greek Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fasoulaki View Post
    I dont care about contracts. I care about defense!
    And Bouroussis is better?

Comment

• Originally posted by KWSN-Men View Post
      Tsartsaris was better!
      You live with the Freak you die with the Freak!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by christodoulou76 View Post
        I noticed that Koufos was hedging out a lot on pnr defense, but a few times he got burned because he didn't get back to guard the big in time, resulting in easy buckets. But clearly with the more mobile Koufos (compared to Bourousis), hedge outs will be one strategy that will be employed.
        I disagree, Bourousis looks like a ballerina when compared to Koufos. Koufos has had a lot of trouble with pnr.

Comment

If you notice, the NT is worse when Spanoulis plays.

Another worrying thing is the masons if Greek journalism are trying to blame the Freak and Koufos for the bad way the team is playing and Bouroussis, the most outspoken of the known trio, made accusations.

We are talking about a player that found a 8m+ contract in the NBA another guy that is a rising star and future All Star and the unwanted backup center of Real takes a piss.
          All I see is your agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
            All I see is your agenda.
            Yes, my agenda is to ruin Olympiakos and their players.

I plan this from my lair under a volcano, while stroking a white cat.

blofeld-james-bond-cat.jpg

^Selfie

Comment

• Originally posted by fasoulaki View Post
              Tsartsaris was better!

And retired for 2 years now.
              Anybody from the active ones?

Comment

And retired for 2 years now.
                Anybody from the active ones?
                Nope!
                You live with the Freak you die with the Freak!!!

Comment

Bourousis is obviously better until now but since he is an ex-back up center of Real ... he can't be. No need to use our eyes. Their contracts tell us everything we need to know.

Comment

• A bit off topic, but since it is about the Greek NT I'll ask it anyway.

While watching the exhibition games in Xathi on TV I noticed that ERT was advertising a two episode program about the Greek NT in Saitama. I checked online but can't seem to find when or what time ERT is airing it. I know it's a total of two episodes in two consecutive days, and if am not mistaken they were going to air it this week. Anyone have an idea what I'm talking about?
                    PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious View Post
                      A bit off topic, but since it is about the Greek NT I'll ask it anyway.

While watching the exhibition games in Xathi on TV I noticed that ERT was advertising a two episode program about the Greek NT in Saitama. I checked online but can't seem to find when or what time ERT is airing it. I know it's a total of two episodes in two consecutive days, and if am not mistaken they were going to air it this week. Anyone have an idea what I'm talking about?
                      I might be mistaken, but I think I saw part of this program a few months ago while in Greece, so it is not brand new but probably not that old either. The part of the program that I saw featured something unusual but also quite interesting: a point-by-point rundown of Greece's victory over the USA in the semifinal. After showing a basket, 1-2 Greek players would say something about it, and then the next basket would be shown, more comments from players, and so on. This way we get a behind the scenes look at that famous victory from the players' and coaches' perspective.

Comment

• If they allow Spanoulis to play hero ball, Katsikaris should be wrapped in an american and israeli flag, and then sent to Mogadishu

Comment

• Originally posted by Minotavros View Post
                          If they allow Spanoulis to play hero ball
                          Certain medal.

A bit off topic, but since it is about the Greek NT I'll ask it anyway.

While watching the exhibition games in Xathi on TV I noticed that ERT was advertising a two episode program about the Greek NT in Saitama.
                          I think it will be shown on the 3rd and 4th of September but I'm not 100% sure.
                          It's hasn't been on yet at least.

Comment

• I think this team has a legitimate shot to win this tournament. It is deep and versatile. It is a lot to put on a young coach but i think he has the pieces to win it all.
                            A little more outside shooting would have been nice but i think unquestionably this is the best Greek unit since 2008.
                            Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adon View Post
                              Bourousis is obviously better until now but since he is an ex-back up center of Real ... he can't be. No need to use our eyes. Their contracts tell us everything we need to know.

Again, I will ask. Is Bouroussis any better in DEFENSE???

Comment

• Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
                                Certain medal.
                                LOLOLOLOL

I will report you for trolling.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information