No announcement yet.

2015 Greek Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Define young.I suppose Jankovic and Pappas don't count.I would say Agravanis.I'd want Papapetrou too,but there is too much congestion in his position.Personally I think he is an excellent player (much more talented than Antetokounmpo,but he is a real freak of nature) but not experienced enough.Bochoridis doesn't strike me as having enough potential.He is very athletic and a decent ball handler,but he doesn't have the vision required at PG,he cannot shoot and he is a really bad defender.I can't see anyone else as being ready yet.Even if Charalambopoulos has a breakthrough season there is no room for him.There could be some room for Papagiannis if he has a good season.He is not anywhere near ready yet,but there is a serious problem at the C position for our NT.

Comment

• Originally posted by christodoulou76 View Post
      Which young players do you think should be included in the roster in 2016?
      I think that our main problem remains the center position.

So first I would like to have a clear picture why Sofo is not part of the team any more.
      Did he decline to play? Or was he not invited? Does he still have health problems?

In addition to Sofo I would like to have all young centers under consideration like the MILF hunter Bogris, Sarikopoulos the camel, Kavvadas the body builder, Papagiannis aka the new Mr. Einstein to decide who is the best or to phrase it differently who is the least crap.
      Last edited by fasoulaki; 09-18-2015, 03:03 PM.
      You live with the Freak you die with the Freak!!!

Comment

• Rumours say that Katsikaris resigned (or is going to) and Giannakis will be his successor as a full time coach for the NT. Giannakis was almost completely unsuccessful in every team he worked after 2008, but still, I think he is the best option after Itoudis. He was the Dragon as a player, he was the Dragon as a coach of our NT, the most successful we ever had, perhaps his mentality and fighting spirit is what we need.

Zisis and Bourousis (also according to rumours) will resign too.
        It's quite understandable from their pov. They leave their families in the Summer, they don't have (the well deserved and necessary) vacations, they risk injuries, they give everything they have for the NT and they listen all that crap coming from the Greek fans! Nice!

Comment

• 2016 Greek NT thread is open in Greek Basketball Forum (A1).

Comment

• Originally posted by christodoulou76 View Post
            2016 Greek NT thread is open in Greek Basketball Forum (A1).
            This is the aftermath of the 2015 NT or the epilogue if you prefer. Stop pretending the mod, it's tiresome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adon View Post
              This is the aftermath of the 2015 NT or the epilogue if you prefer. Stop pretending the mod, it's tiresome.
              I was simply letting people know that we have already started the discussion about the future of the Greek NT on the Greek Basketball forum in case people are interested in checking out the discussion there.

Comment

Rumours say that Katsikaris resigned (or is going to) and Giannakis will be his successor as a full time coach for the NT. Giannakis was almost completely unsuccessful in every team he worked after 2008, but still, I think he is the best option after Itoudis. He was the Dragon as a player, he was the Dragon as a coach of our NT, the most successful we ever had, perhaps his mentality and fighting spirit is what we need.

Zisis and Bourousis (also according to rumours) will resign too.
                It's quite understandable from their pov. They leave their families in the Summer, they don't have (the well deserved and necessary) vacations, they risk injuries, they give everything they have for the NT and they listen all that crap coming from the Greek fans! Nice!
                Yes please Greek fans no more crap about them, they put life and limb on the line every summer. And as importantly they don't spend summer vacations with their families. What a humongous sacrifice.
                Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

• Originally posted by usagre View Post
                  Yes please Greek fans no more crap about them, they put life and limb on the line every summer. And as importantly they don't spend summer vacations with their families. What a humongous sacrifice.
                  yes, that is one of the biggest craps everyone is using regarding NT players.
                  between the club season end and the start of NT preparations they had 2-3-4 weeks for vacation.
                  more then enough and more then I can or any other company employee can get (except for those working in scandinavian countries).
                  "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

• @ usagre and Picek

Trying to explain the difference between "insulting/hate" and "criticizing" a player of your NT to bb fans like you two, it's as vain as trying to teach special relativity to an orangutang

Comment

@ usagre and Picek

Trying to explain the difference between "insulting/hate" and "criticizing" a player of your NT to bb fans like you two, it's as vain as trying to teach special relativity to an orangutang
                      Well we all can't have your mental capabilities professor. I am sure they have helped you get real far in your life.
                      Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

it's as vain as trying to teach special relativity to an orangutang
                        One should start immediatley with the general and not the special theory of relativity.
                        You live with the Freak you die with the Freak!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information